Test e only cycle

Dom408

Awards
What's up guys I'm new to the forum but I've always read threads here finishing up my 2nd cycle.
Test E
17 weeks of test E @ 1cc every third day.
formastane on cycle for a.i only when needed
Pct
Nolvadex on hand 25mg tabs
Clomid 50mg caps

Now I've heard of many ways to dose these two for pct I would like some help with the dosage for a cycle this long ?im finishing up 17 weeks because I'll be in Hawaii for 8 days I take a jab the day I fly out. My plan was to let test crash out while I'm on vacation and come back and pct. Thinking about a show in 18 weeks men's physique and would like to here from you when can I start a cycle for my cut ?
I have gotten blood work prior to my first injection and will get it done again sometime after pct .

Stats
5'9
193 (bulk went as high as 200 over the holidays)

Gains
Currently in week 16
Started my bulk from 153 now I'm 193 after I wake up and handle business
Strength in the gym is fantastic
Libido is solid

Supplements and diet
Liver support , joint support , muti-vitamin , fish oil, vitamin c&d
Mass gainer whey , pre-workout, bcaa
Caloric surplus 3000cals 280carbs 120fats (sometimes spilled over on macros dirty bulk)
Cut out cardio and I feel stupid for that did have days with bloat
Started cleaning up my diet with whole foods to prepare for my cut prep

Plan
Cutting back down for 16 weeks to try and get show ready.
Would like to run test p and masteron two compounds I've never tried 10 weeks out from show
How soon is safe to run that cycle and how long ?
Thank you for reading my post

-Dom

gabe666

Awards
time on = time off, if u want u can cruise and do another blast 10 weeks prior to the show, i would use hcg, at 500ui every 3.5 days, (stop 3 days before pct), and for pct nolva should be run 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/100/50/50, also i would supplement lclt to down regulate androgen receptors.

Dom408

Awards
Crusing as in low dosage of test .5cc a week ? Thanks for the help bro

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
not all test is the same, tell us the dosage. Could be 200mg/ml, 300mg/ml, 500mg/ml don't just say the volume amount.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Time on + pct = time off... In your case 17wks on, 4wk pct you would need to be off for 21 weeks after pct. If you're gonna jump on cycle agin before that you better make sure all of your bloods are good to go.

Either that, or skip pct and cruise for a few weeks and then blast/cut.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
200mg is a good cruise amount, a little on the higher end but a good amount

Dom408

Awards
Thanks guys I'm currently on 18weeks first week cruising test e I started my cycle 17 weeks ago I ran 500mg a week until this past week, I had a vacation which I missed 2 shots which sucked I picked it back up Monday and jabbed 150mg cause I didn't want to spike my test up too much I'm experiencing a little high blood pressure 139/74 any info on that?I'm back on my meal prep low sodium no alcohol which I did experience over my vacation Also cardio is being put into effect a lot more now.

Last edited:

Dom408

Awards
And by the way I appreciate you guys helping me out !

Dom408

Awards
And I did bloods before I started my cycle my doc has them so when this is all said and done I'm going back a month after pct and see how I'm looking and if I need to grab hcg

gabe666

Awards
Get aromasin and take baby aspirin everyday, your blood pressure will go down, and you will hold less water, also get a hemagram and see if you red blood cell count is high, if it is you must donate blood. Dose aromasin at 12.5 mg, if it doesnt help bump to 25mg.

Dom408

Awards
I can't get a hold of aromasin I did get some amidrex how can I dose that with my cruise 20mg a day ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can't get a hold of aromasin I did get some amidrex how can I dose that with my cruise 20mg a day ?
if needed start low. Values are much different for Adex vs arom. Adex should be more like .25mg/day