2nd time DMZ cycle

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
Wats up AM ! I'm new here I've been around for a while reading and researching on this awesomeness forum for 3 years! Lots of good stuff! I'm 28
Been lifting for 9 years
Currently weigh 180lbs goal get to that freezin 200mark!

This is my second dmz cycle - 17beta-hydroxy 2 alpha, 17-beta-di ethyl 5alpha, androstan 3- on azine my last cycle with this compound went pretty well gained 9 pounds after pct.

Also contains liver guard- milk thistle, N-acetyl-L- Cystane, tongkat ali (long jack)

-2 caps a day 1am/1pm 16mg each

Going to run it with

- CTD liver armor for liver support (even though the dmz claims it has liver guard)
-creatine monohydrate 5-10g ed
-bcaa's
-cla
-glutamine
-calcium
Pct: weeks 5-8 I am excited for this ordered Brundels new "Rebirth" Black Lion Research and will be taking it and just in case got a serm on hand

Diet
Meal #1
Breakfast -a cup of oatmeal
10egg whites

Meal2
Post workout
Whey protein shake 48g
1/2 cup of pasta
93%lean beef or chicken breast

Meal3
Protein shake

Meal 4
Whey protein shake 48g
1/2 cup of pasta
93%lean beef or chicken breast

Meal 5
Whey protein shake 48g

Meal 6
Chicken breast 8oz or 93% lean beef
No carbs 4 hours before bed

Any suggestions comments welcome! And if I deserve it blast me lol criticism welcome!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Dont "just in case"your post cycle.. if you have a serm use it.. or do us a favor and have bloods performed before and after pct to attest the claims of rebirth. Why are you dosing cla?

metallifter87

metallifter87

Awards
Ya that's why I have SERM (clomiphene citrate ) on hand. As for the cla I think I know where you are goin with this it's pointless I was thinking for lean gains but now that I really think about it it's not going to really aid me to my goal