may cycle - test en,adrol, tren

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
Curious of peoples feedback on how this next cycle looks. Also, gonna be another ginny pig with the oral administration of the finaplex pellets

for those who do not know my stats, one could do a search and find pics search "realsoundjim"

5'6" 162 pounds 9-10% bodyfat (apporximate)

12 week cycle:
week 1-12 500 mgs test enanthate split 2X per week
week 1-2 frontload the test en with 4 shots of sustenon to take advantage of the short and medium esters for a little bit of quicker build up during first few slower weeks of cycle (following big cat's advice) EDIT - WAS NOT ABLE TO FRONTLOAD COULDNT FIND SUST
week 1-4 50 mg's anadrol (would it be better to split the pill and take 2x per day?)
weeks 7-13 finalplex ORALLY 240-300mgs (12-15 pellets/day split 2x a day) assuming a conversion of 20-25% i would estimate that would be an amount that equals to about 60 mg's of tren per day in the body

not first cycle. have used AS and prohormones in the past
as always, nolva on hand as well as clomid and will use the standard post cycle therapy dosages. may also incorporate des. sups. REBOUND for pct as i know the shutdown from this cycle will probably be hard

i usually like to keep my dosegaes on the lower end of the spectrum being that i am not over 200 pounds and i also value a safety stance as well. (well, i don't think the anadrol is the safest compound, but i will keep dose low)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I would say 100mgs anadrol is probably going to work better for you (if you're looking for a serious mass drug). If I ever run drol again it'll be at about 200mg/day for 4 weeks max, this time with some catopres on hand since drol gave me crazy high blood pressure.

Also, just do the conversion man, way more effective, and tren acetate actually makes test e injections totally pain free, no soreness at all unless you put too much oil in a small muscle. You could do 1/2 mL test 1/2 mL tren EOD and it'd work great.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks for the feedback, man. most appreciated. As for the anadrol at 50 , its my first time with it so i wanna keep it somewhat low until i know what i am dealin with, and also, yes im lookin to put on the mass with it, but not just a huge blow up doll so thats why i was thinking about keeping the drol on the lower side of things. and yea, i hear you on doing the conversion with the tren. its just such a pain in the ass thinkin about doing shots every day or even every other day. after researching the oral aspects of the pellets i've seen that some people have had success and i figure well, why can't I. but yes i know im takin a chance, but at the same time im thinkin that you can't deny the numbers. with a 20 % oral bioavailablilty you just ingest 5times the pinned amounts worth of pellets and what then goes into ur system , in theory, should be the same as if you pinned. i say, in theory, again. but i think for now i will be the guinea pig. i will give detailed reports of how things go and if it works as I am sure that many will be interested. thanks for the inputman most appreciated :thumbsup:

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Hurry up and start this cycle!!! You can start a couple weeks early ;) everyone else does lol (along with me) I am really looking forward to following this log.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
i know i'm getting antsy for this too, but im holding back till may 15th to make sure my body is back to normal from the last cycle. time on equals time off so ima try to stick to it. plus i wanna time it right so the entire cycle really encompasses the entire summer. ya got 6 more weeks to wait! ;) lol

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
revision to the original plan - i had wanted to frontload with sust or omnni the first week or 2 but i cannot get my hands on any sust. i will try though i got a lil time b4 i start

keith1569

Awards
good luck with that cycle bro..it'll be a good one

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
here we go fellas! ok, 5 days in up 2 pounds. i know any weight increase in these next 3 weeks will be from anadrol and not the test. water weight mostly i bet. either way im happy ;) notice an increase in appetite already. nothing else major as of yet. will kepp you all posted as things progress

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about at 50mg/day but at 100 or 150 I'd say expect anadrol to kill that appetite in about about a week and a half to two weeks.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
really, so the anadrol will kill appetite eventually? will this hinder gains . i will make a conscious effort to keep my food intake at the appropriate level.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
day 9 still up about 4 pounds. strength is really coming out the past few days. really feel the strength affects. can tell body compostion is changing a little too. i can see it in the mirror already. still, i feel this is all due to the anadrol. still waitin for the test to kick in :)

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
just curious as to what i can expect with the anadrol. its extreme effects should be felt within 2 weeks or so, yes? i should be feeling amazing strength and then by weeks 2 and 3 really see the scale jump (water) im takin for 5 weeks, which i figure around the 4th week the test should be kicking. am i correc\t? then at week 8 i will be starting the fina, is that about the same 2 weeks to kick in aprox? just wanna know exactly what to epect and others experiences with similar stuff thanks (remember my dosages are very modest)

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
After 2 weeks, your strength should be pretty noticeably up. With the test, it just kinda comes on slow and then all of the sudden you will realize it is there. The fina for me took around 3-4 weeks to really have some noticeable gains going on.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
The anadrol will cause rapid gains in strength from about day 4 or 5. The test and tren seem to me to accelerate my own natural accumulation of strength, but I don't notice a sudden JUMP in strength like I would on anadrol or dbol (dbol causing the most rapid accumulation of strength of anything I've done).

knox

Awards
  • Established
If you decide to up the dose on the drol you might want to invest in an AI. At 100mg up to 150mg; drol blew me and destroyed my appetite. I would think the AI would help you keep your hunger by deminishing the bloat; if you are at all worried.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
day 16 well since day 14 i have decided to up the dose of dol to 100mg's. What i have noticed for the past week now is INCREDIBLE strength gains. I am already close to breaking previous recorde from the END of my last cycle! Oddly enough the scale only shows a 5 pound increase in my weight. Maybe im a weirdo that isnt retaining water, maybe its too early, maybe me incrreasing to 100mgs will be the catalyast. we'll see.BUT wut i do notice is my shirts are defnitely tighter BY FAR. i AM VERY CONSCIOUS OF THESE THINGS LOL i notice the arms are much tighter i the sleeves. I mean wen i look in the mirror i noticeably just look larger. so **** the scale i cuold care less. well, ok so i do wanna see the numbers move a lil more lolol anyways, my theory right now is first comes the strenght then comes the size, right. i guess if im not bloating froom water that in and of itself to some is a good thing. except i must say my joints are KILLING

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Drol is potent ****. Didn't work as well as the dbols for me though...

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
is this startin to sound like some of other peoples experience so far. i attest all so far to drol, being the test hasnt had enuff tine ti kik in yet

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
:lol: that's one side effect of the drol I'm glad I didn't get ;)

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a cool cycle. Wouldn't mind doing something similar myself in the future. How much mass are you planning to get out of this thing? I take it you are all out bulking more or less? Hope the oral administration works out, especially if it turns out to be a money saver.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
well it is somwhat of a bulkker but i think the fina at the end will help lean me out, As for what i expect, well im not sure, i do have high hopes for major mass but at the same time i stay relatively lean with anabolics sooo i may not put on sheer size, but however i may have quality muscle. either way i will be happy. As for the oral administarion of the fina it is defnitely NOT a money saver it costs like 6 times as much because u have to take that much more fina to equal the amount the body gets from injection. it is a time, and headache saver. but we'll see just how true it is for oral administration

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
update day 21 - up another 2-3 pounds from last weigh in so far up 7-8 pounds. 8 pounds in 3 weeks isnt bad at all, however i thought it would be a lil more, anyways, i attribute this all to the adrols. i have 2 more weeks of them so hopefully i can pack on another 7 pounds b4 i stop them. i have noticed INSANE strength increases as well as even more body composiition changes wehn i look in the mirror. also, everyone that sees me says something like "wow, dude, lookin bigger" etc or some actualy say "are you taking stuff?" my mom reven asked me if i have been taking steriods lol so yea, i guess things are starting to become noticeable. this passed week has been the most increase in weight so far so hopefully it will keep going up. will keep posted on how things progress. can't wait for the test to really kick in. should be next week or so i am assuming

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
Joints are killin me!!!!!! still up a total of about 7-8 pounds

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks in and blowing WAYYYYYY past personal records i set at the END of my last cycle

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
up another pound from last weigh in so far a total of about 8or 9 pounds. will be dropping the adrol in 4 days . the test should be starting to vamp up now. in 3 weeks will start oral administration of the fina. one side note, with the adrol i was expecting much more water weight. i was under the impression that from that alone i would be up about 12-15 pounds in 4 weeks on it. however i am only up 8 or 9. i must say the strength gains have been incredible though, as well as body composition. i dfenitely look a heel of a lot thicker even though the scale has only risen 9 pounds. anyways, maybe i should be happy that my body didnt put on much water bloat anyways. i'll keep all posted as things progress i love it when a cycle begins to take full effect. ;)

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
Awesome results bro! Just wondering though, can you give us a rough idea of how good the strength gains are? Good luck with the rest of your cycle.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm well as stated b4 all records from the last week of my PREVIOUS cycle have been completely BLOWN AWAY. I have exceeded them - and i aint even half way done with this cycle. so i am defnitely happy. I dont keep much track of the actual numbers of weights cuz i just been throwin more and more weight on, but lets just say that everytime i go and do an excersize, i just keep throwin weight on that i DONT THINK I CAN POSSIBLY DO, and then i bust out 8 reps like nothing. Like i said, i am very happy
ill try to get progress pics soon

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
ok at week 7 noticeably bigger fuller, YET LEANER, since coming off adrol. strength is wayyyyyy up. test i think is really coming around......libido is insanely nuts. like you dont even know lololol so far im up 10 pounds, whichis just ok, but im hoping for more. next week i will introduce the fina. :) will keep u posted

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
the scale seems to be stuck the past week or 2, but im noticeably getting bigger, which is weird to me. more defined muscle definition as well. im a firm believe in listnening to the mirror and not the scale, but damn, i was hopin to see the scale jump just a bit more by now. anyways, everyone keeps askin me if im on something, which is a compliment in and of itself. tomorow im starting the oral fina. i will take 380-400 mgs per day (18-20 pellets) assuming its 20% bioavailabilty that will give me 75-80 mgs per day swimming in my body for the next 6 1/2 weeks. cant wait for this leg of the cycle. will keep u posted

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
update: ok, well first off i want to say i will have pics up next week. as for progress..... the past 2 weeks or so ive been battling some **** behind my left bipple with 50-60 mg's/day of nolva. nothing major but im tryin to wipe it out. sux though. anyways, since being on the tren and dropping the adrol i have noticed some major cuttage. There is no bloat whatsoever and my definition is defnitley awesome. the scale has actually gone down 2 pounds, but im not mad about that because i got my stomach back!!! lol arms, abs, shoulders everything is looking shredded and i am going to attest this to the tren i believe.
o , and in case anyone is wondering about my diet since the begining of cycle i have been eating very clean and taking about 220 grams protein per day. wen i say clean... i mean i am eating fish 1-2x per day at least 4 days per week. fish is very healthy and high in protein so i think this is what is helping me maintain and grow muscle while not putting fat on.

Anyways, do i want the scale to move more.....sure...... am i mad that it hasnt ..... no. i understand what is happening. I feel that the tren is making me lose the any lil bit of fat i have left lol. and also, being that ive been takin nolva for 2 weeks, that would hinder my gains a little bit as well. other than these things though, i am happy. like i said before i will defnitely post some good pics for u guys to critique i am very happy :)

cgballa2005

Banned
Awards
if you still have probs with the bump u might try arimidex its stronger and use about .5cc or .5mg and this should take care of the prob if not up the dose to that max of 1mg but shouldnt need that much let us know how it goes