may cycle - test en,adrol, tren

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Awesome results bro! Just wondering though, can you give us a rough idea of how good the strength gains are? Good luck with the rest of your cycle.

2. hmmmm well as stated b4 all records from the last week of my PREVIOUS cycle have been completely BLOWN AWAY. I have exceeded them - and i aint even half way done with this cycle. so i am defnitely happy. I dont keep much track of the actual numbers of weights cuz i just been throwin more and more weight on, but lets just say that everytime i go and do an excersize, i just keep throwin weight on that i DONT THINK I CAN POSSIBLY DO, and then i bust out 8 reps like nothing. Like i said, i am very happy
    ill try to get progress pics soon

3. ok at week 7 noticeably bigger fuller, YET LEANER, since coming off adrol. strength is wayyyyyy up. test i think is really coming around......libido is insanely nuts. like you dont even know lololol so far im up 10 pounds, whichis just ok, but im hoping for more. next week i will introduce the fina. will keep u posted

4. the scale seems to be stuck the past week or 2, but im noticeably getting bigger, which is weird to me. more defined muscle definition as well. im a firm believe in listnening to the mirror and not the scale, but damn, i was hopin to see the scale jump just a bit more by now. anyways, everyone keeps askin me if im on something, which is a compliment in and of itself. tomorow im starting the oral fina. i will take 380-400 mgs per day (18-20 pellets) assuming its 20% bioavailabilty that will give me 75-80 mgs per day swimming in my body for the next 6 1/2 weeks. cant wait for this leg of the cycle. will keep u posted

5. update: ok, well first off i want to say i will have pics up next week. as for progress..... the past 2 weeks or so ive been battling some **** behind my left bipple with 50-60 mg's/day of nolva. nothing major but im tryin to wipe it out. sux though. anyways, since being on the tren and dropping the adrol i have noticed some major cuttage. There is no bloat whatsoever and my definition is defnitley awesome. the scale has actually gone down 2 pounds, but im not mad about that because i got my stomach back!!! lol arms, abs, shoulders everything is looking shredded and i am going to attest this to the tren i believe.
    o , and in case anyone is wondering about my diet since the begining of cycle i have been eating very clean and taking about 220 grams protein per day. wen i say clean... i mean i am eating fish 1-2x per day at least 4 days per week. fish is very healthy and high in protein so i think this is what is helping me maintain and grow muscle while not putting fat on.

Anyways, do i want the scale to move more.....sure...... am i mad that it hasnt ..... no. i understand what is happening. I feel that the tren is making me lose the any lil bit of fat i have left lol. and also, being that ive been takin nolva for 2 weeks, that would hinder my gains a little bit as well. other than these things though, i am happy. like i said before i will defnitely post some good pics for u guys to critique i am very happy

6. if you still have probs with the bump u might try arimidex its stronger and use about .5cc or .5mg and this should take care of the prob if not up the dose to that max of 1mg but shouldnt need that much let us know how it goes

7. some pics.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. how much more of the cycle you got left?

9. practically done

10. Quote Originally Posted by realsoundjim
    some pics.....
    bro, you need to eat something or you're going to get so skinny you're going to dissapear

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting my third cycle. test cyp/deca/tren
    By Rev666 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2015, 08:38 AM
  2. cycle test en + anavar
    By alessa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:50 PM
  3. New Cycle...test e/tren a/d-bol
    By BadBoi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16