[IRON MAG LABS] 1-ANDRO + 1-ANDRO *FIRST PH CYCLE*

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geeze. That's the most professionally designed log intro I've ever seen.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im guessing your thread title should say 4-andro

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Could be the most detailed introduction ever for a log/thread.

B

BARKODE

Awards
Alright. I just got from the gym and church.

I know placebo and I know reality. The time it takes for me to walk from the gym to my house is 27 mins. That's the average. Sometimes I go 29 sometimes 26. However, when I reach my place I feel exhausted(even on light training days). So today, from the gym to my house it was 13 minutes. I'm dead 100% serious.

I was doing my Chest + Shoulders today. Some workouts have very little rest in between sets. In my whole session(1hr 15min), never did I gasp for air nor did I breath heaviliy(which I do regularly). I just got back home and when I was near my place, I noticed 'Woah. Am I walking this fast since I left the gym?' It took me only 13 minutes to reach my place. Basically, I was like jogging in a medium intensity. I was not exhausted at all. So I decided to take it even further, there's a parking space that has an uphill road. I decided to do 3 all-out sprints(I normally sit down after the 3rd one because it's too tiring), after the 3rd one, it took me only 10-12 seconds to fully recover. What in the world? Anyone here play Starcraft? This is like poweroverwhelming.

Anyways, my formal 1st day update will be posted next. Along with pictures. I still can't get over what just happened. Holy sh*t. God mode.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would think that was the stims. EC makes a person turn into the Energizer bunny.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Is that starcraft 2? Its been awhile since I played (sc1) and poweroverwhelming sounds familiar. Is it the fusion of two archons? Man brings back some memories.

Subbed on this thread, I have to read your stack on the pc though, the pic is pixelized on my phone.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for ingenuity :)

You might want to space out the Bronkaid every 4 hours not ever 10....

Typical layout... 25mg @ 8am, 25mg @ 12pm & 25mg @ 4pm

That will give you enough time for it to wear off so that you don't end up wit insomnia taking it to late.
Unless thats what you want and you plan on going to the club :)

B

BARKODE

Awards
Guys, sorry for the late update. I was just lying down last night and I fell asleep just like that. I'm going through some weird changes right now.

@KDD, no man. It's not the EC. The first time I've done EC was in 2009. I'm not sure but, the Ephedrine back in 2009 was much better and stronger than the ones we have now. And every year for the last 5-6 years I always do EC. This was different. It's basically not getting tired. Yesterday, I have to stop sometimes because the pump was too much. But there was no exhaustion, heavy breathing, etc. that I normally get.
goodvibes, hey man. Thanks for subbing. Poweroverwhelming is a cheat in Starcraft 1 where you don't die and you kill everyone in 1-hit. Basically, god-mode.
vujade, hey there buddy. Thanks for joining in. I can't really use 3 doses of EC Stack for a number of reasons.

1. People always recommend following this protocol: http://hotnfit.com/ecstack/ec-dosages
2. The reason why I space it out so much is that I live alone. The anxiety attacks are unbearable sometimes. Literally messes up with my head.
3. The anxiety doesn't go away for like 8 hours. So I have to take a little break before doing it.
4. Also, the appetite suppression is too much. I start my first dosage at 6AM. I don't get hungry until 5PM or something and I need to consume a meal for preworkout.

Will be posting my update in the next post.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff. I guess it could be from the dheas (not many asfaik, but some people react very well to it and it gives them a boost so typically a preworkout dose is something to consider).

B

BARKODE

Awards
Good stuff. I guess it could be from the dheas (not many asfaik, but some people react very well to it and it gives them a boost so typically a preworkout dose is something to consider).
If anything, I react to most stuff very fast. I was into illegal substance before, I would be in Cloud 9(no IV stuff) in less than 3 minutes while others would wait for like 40-1 hour.

EC hits me like a tank in less than 2 minutes too. So I guess I'm pretty much sensitive to most. I don't know if you know Rivotril, but that thing knocks me out good in less than 2 minutes with 1/4 dosage.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good foundation there brother. Yeah, with the training and the added hormonal support, you'll be in good shape in 60 days.

B

BARKODE

Awards
Good foundation there brother. Yeah, with the training and the added hormonal support, you'll be in good shape in 60 days.
Thanks man. Actually, the summer thing isn't going to happen because my friend can't make it to our trip. I'm actually just going to prepare myself to join a physique contest this August. Not really going to compete. Just a bucket list thing that I want to do.

Also, I guess I'll be saving Intra-MD after this cycle as I'm really having great recovery while on this stack!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No. It was designed by my coach. I used to only do PHAT by Layne Norton. Damn. I forgot to post the workout exercises. I'll edit the update.
Nice, I been sticking with PHAT for like 4 years now (with slight modifications every now and then), progress has been consistent.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow man
Cutting and setting PR's and energy and mood are good that's a plus
No need to binge eat like a normal meal and move forward always a second day and the food will always be there

Looks like you had a great week
Besides the love handles you have a very balanced physique for your weight of what 230?

B

BARKODE

Awards
Nice, I been sticking with PHAT for like 4 years now (with slight modifications every now and then), progress has been consistent.
PHAT is awesome bro. I love workouts with high volume. No wonder you look shredded.

Wow man
Cutting and setting PR's and energy and mood are good that's a plus
No need to binge eat like a normal meal and move forward always a second day and the food will always be there

Looks like you had a great week
Besides the love handles you have a very balanced physique for your weight of what 230?
Awesome week except for the leg day. The workout is just brutal. I'm currently at 239lbs Bob. Not really liking the weight. However, I swear that camera is bull****. I look much leaner in real life. Oh well. Just another reason to keep on grinding.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good job on the workout.. keep it up bro

B

BARKODE

Awards
good job on the workout.. keep it up bro
Brother are you currently doing EC Stack? I remember back in 2010. HotnFit recommended 25mg/200mg 3x 4-6 hours apart. I just checked in today(after 5 years) and they changed it already. I'm pretty sure I did 3x before.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brother are you currently doing EC Stack? I remember back in 2010. HotnFit recommended 25mg/200mg 3x 4-6 hours apart. I just checked in today(after 5 years) and they changed it already. I'm pretty sure I did 3x before.
It was up to 3 x's a day. Personally, 2 x's a day works well without having averse effects on sleep since there's no 3rd dose.

B

BARKODE

Awards
It was up to 3 x's a day. Personally, 2 x's a day works well without having averse effects on sleep since there's no 3rd dose.
Having success with it lately. Anyways, today's update will be posted next. KDD, this **** is unreal. That no exhaustion thing is not a placebo and I will explain in the update why. I also experienced tremendous appetite control on the 3rd dose. All weird things happen on the 3rd dose.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
so much detail....... subbed to see results and to see more charts/graphs. INB4 powerpoint presentation for final review

B

BARKODE

Awards
Thank you very much for subbing in guys. Really means a lot to me and it makes me even more accountable for all of my actions. I will definitely do my best all the time.

Just woke up and got my 1st dose for the day. This is gonna be another productive day gentleman. Gonna go to my local grocery store and purchase my food for the next 2-3 weeks. Had crazy dreams last night. They're very vivid and it seems like my libido is going crazy during my sleep.

B

BARKODE

Awards
Sorry for the update delay. I was so busy doing logistics with my job last night.

An update today:
- Went grocery shopping.
- Bought a mixer.
- My first supermarket didn't have so much good choices on the vegetables and fruits, so I might hit up the local CostCo and buy my fruits + vegetables in bulk.

Also, I just made my first legitimate good tasting protein pancake following Chef Bob's recipe. However, 5 bites and I'm already full. So that might last for the whole day.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats great that the anxiety is starting to wear off from the EC. Over time, your body gets used to it
and is able to handle it better....

don't let idiots at the gym get you upset....blow it off bro. theres no time for other peoples issues
to become your issues too... :)

B

BARKODE

Awards
thats great that the anxiety is starting to wear off from the EC. Over time, your body gets used to it
and is able to handle it better....

don't let idiots at the gym get you upset....blow it off bro. theres no time for other peoples issues
to become your issues too... :)
Are you still doing 3 x 25mg E + 200mg C now? I kinda want to bump it up though.

Yeah man. Definitely, there will always be people like that. Common sense doesn't work anymore. It's called a squat rack for fck's sake. Not a curling rack. I really mire your muscular endurance, I just saw your arm workout. That's crazy volume man!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you still doing 3 x 25mg E + 200mg C now? I kinda want to bump it up though.

Yeah man. Definitely, there will always be people like that. Common sense doesn't work anymore. It's called a squat rack for fck's sake. Not a curling rack. I really mire your muscular endurance, I just saw your arm workout. That's crazy volume man!
Im off of ECA right now...taking a stim break for the last 2 months..... last time I used it I was doing 25mg twice a day.
When I was in my 20's I would do it up to 4 times a day because I would do a dose before I went out at night.,,

Thanks...when Im motivated and have the energy I can put in the work.... Did you see my leg workout from last
week..? I did crazy volume on the leg press... :)

B

BARKODE

Awards
Im off of ECA right now...taking a stim break for the last 2 months..... last time I used it I was doing 25mg twice a day.
When I was in my 20's I would do it up to 4 times a day because I would do a dose before I went out at night.,,

Thanks...when Im motivated and have the energy I can put in the work.... Did you see my leg workout from last
week..? I did crazy volume on the leg press... :)
Just did. Your leg workout puts mine to shame. :( Any tips on lasting longer during leg days? I'm literally out after my squats.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just did. Your leg workout puts mine to shame. :( Any tips on lasting longer during leg days? I'm literally out after my squats.
Carbs. Seriously. If that means you end up taking in less carbs from other times of the day to account for the increased carbs pre/intra workout, that is still more beneficial.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Just had my leg workout today, i would also consider carbs pre workout, i workout around 5am and mt breakfast consist of around 115-125 carbs, and i do also have some bcaas i use doing my workout. BUT remember your mind will quit before your body will, if you have the right mindset you can go so far

B

BARKODE

Awards
Carbs. Seriously. If that means you end up taking in less carbs from other times of the day to account for the increased carbs pre/intra workout, that is still more beneficial.
I mixed 1 scoop Xtend Endurance + Amino IV yesterday. Still took a huge beating from it. I'll probably do more? 1 scoop is 25g.

My Intra-MD is still being shipped. International USPS is such a pain in the ass.

B

BARKODE

Awards
Just had my leg workout today, i would also consider carbs pre workout, i workout around 5am and mt breakfast consist of around 115-125 carbs, and i do also have some bcaas i use doing my workout. BUT remember your mind will quit before your body will, if you have the right mindset you can go so far
Definitely have the right mindset bro. My only problem is I have very weak hamstrings. Usually on the 3rd set, they're cramping up. I have no issues with potassium/sodium. I sometimes eat a banana and load up on some salt on my preworkout meal. No dehydration as well since I average 2 gallons of water a day.

Back when I was playing varsity basketball in highschool, it's my hamstrings that will usually cramp up on a very hard training day.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mixed 1 scoop Xtend Endurance + Amino IV yesterday. Still took a huge beating from it. I'll probably do more? 1 scoop is 25g.

My Intra-MD is still being shipped. International USPS is such a pain in the ass.
25 grams does like nothing. LoL. 25 grams of carbs pre + 25 grams of carbs intra is worth a try though. If that's not enough, 25 grams pre + 50 grams intra should do the trick. Shouldn't need more than that tbh.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A good quality preworkout, like Olympus Labs Conqu3r Demigod Edition (get the stim free version if your using ECA)

Also a good BCAA product that you can take before, during and/or after working out...

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A good quality preworkout, like Olympus Labs Conqu3r Demigod Edition (get the stim free version if your using ECA)

Also a good BCAA product that you can take before, during and/or after working out...
Not going to do much. Carbs are still going to be superior there.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try Xtend Endurnace Pre and Intra-MD intra
should do the trick.

B

BARKODE

Awards

Got my Aspirin + replenished my food supplies. Steak was on sale today. $1 for 300g of steak. Bought $20 worth. Should last me a while.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to hear the mood swings are gone :)