test cycle expectations with ph history

smith427

smith427

Awards
Hey guys, stumbled across an older post where someone mentioned a basic test cycle may be disappointing to someone with ph history. Any thoughts??
I've always found prohormones to be labeled as harsh and test to be labeled as "mild"
The reason I'm asking is because I'm currently in week 8 of 750/week test e and to be honest, I'm not really thrilled, although a buddy of mine is running the same lab and is getting bigger and bigger every time I see him despite running a smaller dose. Could it be the ph history as to why the test doesnt feel like anything and results aren't crazy?

I've ran the following in the past:
hdrol@50mg/4weeks
havoc@30mg/4weeks
bold200@800mg/8weeks
havoc@40mg/6weeks
pmag@75mg/6weeks+bold200@1g/8weeks
hdrol@100mg/6weeks+11oxo bridge

Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated thanks!!

smith427

smith427

Awards
I'm thinking of bumping up to a gram after bloodwork comes back, any thoughts??

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Could be your diet or training brotha..
Could be lots of factors..

Test solo isn't the greatest to me, that's why I always start and finish with an oral..

I also run Proviron a lot, love that stuff..

smith427

smith427

Awards
Thanks for the input bro. I have been killing it in the gym, been going all out. My diet has been my best ever so far in terms of consistency. I don't know if week 8 is too early to tell but i don't see this cycle ending with great gains. Any recommendations on how to "strengthen" the cycle? Was thinking of going 1 gram until the cycle is over, planned on running for 15 weeks- waiting on blood work though just to make sure i'm not wasting money. Was also thinking of running an oral- have sdrol on hand and was thinking 3 weeks of that should put me at week 13 with 4 more weeks to hold on to gains before i'm off???

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, stumbled across an older post where someone mentioned a basic test cycle may be disappointing to someone with ph history. Any thoughts??
I've always found prohormones to be labeled as harsh and test to be labeled as "mild"
The reason I'm asking is because I'm currently in week 8 of 750/week test e and to be honest, I'm not really thrilled, although a buddy of mine is running the same lab and is getting bigger and bigger every time I see him despite running a smaller dose. Could it be the ph history as to why the test doesnt feel like anything and results aren't crazy?

I've ran the following in the past:
hdrol@50mg/4weeks
havoc@30mg/4weeks
bold200@800mg/8weeks
havoc@40mg/6weeks
pmag@75mg/6weeks+bold200@1g/8weeks
hdrol@100mg/6weeks+11oxo bridge

Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated thanks!!
no way... Test cycles, even test alone are much more effective and healthy IMO.
do a test cycle and maybe add an oral for a few weeks.
14 weeks of test at 400-600mg ew + an AI during and a good PCT and your set

smith427

smith427

Awards
no way... Test cycles, even test alone are much more effective and healthy IMO.
do a test cycle and maybe add an oral for a few weeks.
14 weeks of test at 400-600mg ew + an AI during and a good PCT and your set
Thanks. But I decided to run test this time because I figured it would be better. Last hdrol cycle did a number on my liver so I figured no more orals and just test from now. I'm at week 8 at 750/week test e with .25 adex eod that i started last week. Just not feeling that kick as with every ph that I have used.