Ready to finally take the plunge, first test cyp cycle

Zanril

Awards
Hey guys after 4 years of lifting natty and a bad breakup I'm finally ready to leave humanity behind. Stats:
Weights:145-195 lbs
Bf: 10-14%

Bench: 225 3 X 11
Squat: 315 5 x 5
Ohp: 160 3 x 10
Dead:325 3 x 5

I'm looking to start off with a test cyp cycle at 500 mg every 5 days for 10 weeks with no kickstart. I'm looking to bulk to 210 and hopefully keep 5 lbs of my gains which will leave me at 200 lbs, 5 lbs short my lifetime goal of 205 lbs.
I have asin on hand since I have extremely slight pubertal gyno so I know I'm prone. 12.5 mg e3d starting off from the beginning
I plan on running hcg at 3 weeks in my cycle at 250iu 3x a week until 1 week before pct where I'll use nolva at 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 50/50/25/25.

Other supps
Orange triad multi
Fish oil
Alcar
Green tea extract
Centrophenoxine
Maca root

Thoughts? Critiques? I plan on getting blood work done before starting so it'll still be a few weeks before I hop on the gains train.

Last edited:
ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Your stats are identical to mine as far as age/weight transformation go. Everything looks pretty good to me, hope some more of the guys can chirp in.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see someone who's done their research! Good job!

It may be worth you getting some letro just in case gyno blows up.

And run test for 12 weeks :)

Zanril

Awards
I gave up hope that people would check my thread lol, I'm glad I checked again. I was debating 12 weeks since cyp is a longer lasting ester. I will make sure to get some Letro. I've heard that running asin into pct is also a good thing, I'll have to look into that more though.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I gave up hope that people would check my thread lol, I'm glad I checked again. I was debating 12 weeks since cyp is a longer lasting ester. I will make sure to get some Letro. I've heard that running asin into pct is also a good thing, I'll have to look into that more though.
I feel 12 weeks is perfect. I've personally never ran aromasin myself, only adex. So can't comment on that.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Aromasin does its job if it's legit, I like using it in pct personally..

But on cycle I'd use Letro or Adex, just don't go overboard on the Letro if you choose it..

Zanril

Awards
I always figured estrogengic rebound was an issue with both of those while asin kills estrogen with no potential for rebound.