Loneyboy's DMZ Log

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
This will be just a place for me to keep updates and get feedback, updates will be one to two times a week most likely, I'm on the site a lot, however.

Info:
4.5 years training
5'10, 100 pounds when I started
2nd cycle

1st was:
OL DMZ 30/30/40/40/60/60
OL TR3ST 75/75/75/75/75/75
Start weight 158
End weight 175

Cut in between, lost a good amount of fat, strength went down 20-30 pounds on lower body, 10-15 on upper.

2nd is:
OL DMZ 60 for 6+ weeks (by feel)
OL Dermatr3st 75 starting at week 3
Start weight 165.8 (morning)
current weight 177 (morning, day 19)

Running 5/3/1, 4 day split (bench, dead, ohp, squat), with high volume accessories.

Calories 4000
Fat 133g
Carbs 450g
Protein 250g

Lifts (1rm)
start:
bench 210
Dead 355
ohp 145
squat 285

Current:
bench 230
dead 385
Ohp 160
squat 305x3 (last tested, estimate 1rm 320)

Hope you'll follow along! Let's make it a good one!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Almost forgot, support supplements:
TUDCA 250mg
inhibit-p 2 caps
cycle assist 8 caps
orange triad
fish oils
vitamin c
letro 1.25mg (control gyno)

PCT
torem 120x3 days,90x4/60/60/30
reduce xt
super pct 4/3/2/2/1
letro 1.25mg ED through and beyond

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I'll follow... Looks like your already makin some good gains.. Is the trest oral only?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I'll follow... Looks like your already makin some good gains.. Is the trest oral only?
Good to have you! It's actually only transdermal this time, I found with the short half life of oral and using formeron last time I had some strong estrogen sides, as well as prolactin. My nips flared up pretty hard from it. So this time I went transdermal and I'm using letro as my AI

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for massive gains.

Enjoy your cycle!!!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you! It's actually only transdermal this time, I found with the short half life of oral and using formeron last time I had some strong estrogen sides, as well as prolactin. My nips flared up pretty hard from it. So this time I went transdermal and I'm using letro as my AI
dang my bad, I got the first and second cycle mixed up in your intro, makes sense for the derma to be easier to manage, steady flow vs. a bunch of trest hitting you at once

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck brother. A little higher dosing this time around will be sweet.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
dang my bad, I got the first and second cycle mixed up in your intro, makes sense for the derma to be easier to manage, steady flow vs. a bunch of trest hitting you at once
Yeah, that was my logic with the derma. Kinda strange though, lethargy, libido, and well being all feel way better than they were last run, even before I added the trest in. I'm basically just using it because I have it and my joints hate me lol

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I feel like my OCD won't let me update this only one week so I'll probably end up doing daily updates.

As for today, leg day, matched my all time squat PR with
260x5
300x3
335x1

Really tight in my right adductor but still great squats

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Great bench day today.
Morning weight 176.8

Workout highlights:
BB Bench 210x5
DB Incline 75x14, 90x3
some FST-7 pushdowns for my lateral tricep head.
Huge pump and great strength. People are starting to notice.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I feel like my OCD won't let me update this only one week so I'll probably end up doing daily updates. As for today, leg day, matched my all time squat PR with 260x5 300x3 335x1 Really tight in my right adductor but still great squats
Wish I could get back to squats. Dang it!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Wish I could get back to squats. Dang it!
All in good time brother! Just focus on getting the top half huge for now! Haha

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Amazing back day today. Love seeing daily changes. Felt great, only downside is my left nipple is painful all the time now. Gonna stop dosing trest, I really don't need my lumps getting any bigger.

Workout highlights:
Bodyweight: 181 (177 morning)
Deadlift 350x5 full stop, double overhand grip
DB Row 85x12, 95x10, 100x8

Loving FDT-7 on my accessories, did it with curls today and it was nasty. Really gotta go light though. Threw in some calves and forearms at the end, all in all a great workout.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Tagger nbshazeezee

It would be great to have you guys in here! Many weeks of gains to come!

fordmandiesel

Awards
subbed, i love dmz ran it solo last year, looking to run again with derma this year, Good luck!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you began this log from day 19 correct?

Hey Loneyboy I heard that your second cycle of dmz/trest produces a beard - go get it brah!!!!!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
So you began this log from day 19 correct?

Hey Loneyboy I heard that your second cycle of dmz/trest produces a beard - go get it brah!!!!!
Yeah, I think it's day 1 of week 4 right now. The way things are going I think I'm gonna run for 8 weeks. My sides are really low this time around.

I hope some facial hair comes from this! lol. Don't want to be a baby face forever!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
FCK YEAH 8 WEEKS !!!
Pretty sick eh? Looking at 20-25 pound gain from day 1 to day 56, might end up trying to lean out a little near the end, however, then continue bulking through pct.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Rest day today. Gym was closed due to "family day". Gonna try to get some great sleep and close to 5k cals. got the week off of school and work so it's gonna be a lot of gains for me

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm in here bro!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loney is your torem research grade or pharma?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just wait for the carb cravings OP. They are insane!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Just wait for the carb cravings OP. They are insane!
oh buddy, I remember them from last! highest day last run was something like 700g of carbs! now i just have to try and keep them from good sources..

it seems like my biggest issue with hitting macros is my fats get so high. gonna have to find some leaner protein sources.

on my high calorie days my macros usually end up being 200g F, 450g C, 250g P.

morning weight of 178.6 today, all time high. gonna crush some shoulders in a little bit, will update with weights pushed.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
The carb cravings are downright evil...

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
The carb cravings are downright evil...
haha need em to grow!

been crushing a pack of nerds pre and another one during workouts lately. i get the most insane pumps and really good energy from them. bit of a cheat, but it's strategically placed, and somewhat negates other sugary cravings i have during the day. then i just smash a big protein meal with lots of finer right after the gym and it's all worth it

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
haha need em to grow! been crushing a pack of nerds pre and another one during workouts lately. i get the most insane pumps and really good energy from them. bit of a cheat, but it's strategically placed, and somewhat negates other sugary cravings i have during the day. then i just smash a big protein meal with lots of finer right after the gym and it's all worth it
that's how I battle the carb cravings, always have lean protein ready to go in the fridge... Haha the nerds are interesting but I guess it's no different than sipping on Gatorade intra

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nerds are the ****, I'd recommend chewy spree as well :)

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
that's how I battle the carb cravings, always have lean protein ready to go in the fridge... Haha the nerds are interesting but I guess it's no different than sipping on Gatorade intra
Well I just figure it's better to eat it when your body is more likely to get use out of it, rather than a giant insulin spike randomly during the day.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Amazing candy.. But I can never find them anymore

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing candy.. But I can never find them anymore
This! Nor can I.... damn shame tbh

Loney: do u know what regular spree are? Well theyre like that, only.chewy :) Are you in Europe or Aus?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
This! Nor can I.... damn shame tbh

Loney: do u know what regular spree are? Well theyre like that, only.chewy :) Are you in Europe or Aus?
Never heard of it, I'm up in Canada, eh ;)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where aboot? I'm your arctic neighbor to the west in Alaska.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Niiiiice! I've always wanted to visit BC. Gonna drive the Alcan one of these days and check it all out....
It's definitely worth the drive! I've heard Alaska is beautiful as well.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
DAY 23
Weight: 178.6
Workout: 3x5 OHP

Highlights:
OHP 115x5, 130x5, 150x5
Pump on shoulder caps was amazing, starting to look more and more like my goals every day.
Morning weight today is the highest that my weight has ever been.

Downsides, though... I've been having a lot of body image issues lately, which is unlike me. There are only 2 issues, but they bother me a lot.
First, is my gyno, and yes it is gyno, not just puffy nips. I have sizeable lumps under each, and even the few days i ran trest, they seem to have flared again. I'm going to have to run a letro protocol after this cycle, 2.5mg ED until its gone, and if that doesn't work, then I'm going to have to get surgery. It really bothers me. I was thinking of just bumping letro to 2.5mg ED while on cycle but I have never heard reports of this method being successful, and people generally say killing estrogen will kill your gains.
Second of these issues is my stomach. I have a six pack, almost eight, aka I'm at a pretty low body fat, but because of my posture and weak TA, my stomach can appear distended, and it really takes away from my physique. At least i can work on this one, and i have been, but it still bothers me, when the two things that press against the front of my shirts are my puffy nipples and distended abs..

Any advice for either of these? thanks!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you have gyno prior to this cycle?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Did you have gyno prior to this cycle?
Yeah, not quite as bad as it is now, but bad enough. Ran letro and ralox for about a month before this, reduced a bit, but not much surprisingly. the goal on this one was just to control it, and then destroy it right after, but trest really hits my estro sides hard. not gonna use it again. i shouldn't be having flare ups at 75mg of trest and 1.25mg of letro

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Any benefit to running letro at 2.5mg ED during the cycle? any chance there will be a reduction in size?

edit: actually, reading up a little more on dmz, is there any reason to run letro at all if i'm not running trest? from what I've read, it doesn't aromatize at all? noob question, but doesn't this mean that there shouldn't be any formation of gyno on cycle? i should probably just save letro for after pct when i do my gyno protocol, correct?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Stopped it 2 days ago haha
Yah that TREST is going to pound that Gyno. It will make it worse for sure.

I have a little going on before so I'll probably never run TREST.

I'm very dry though. I am running AM1CARE PRO right now and I think the Arimistane is really helping this cycle.

All the stuff in my cycle is dry though.