adex mid cycle

smith427

smith427

Awards
Hey guys, just looking for some recomendations here, I'm in the middle of week 7 of my first test cycle at 750mg, weight has rocketed up by 20lbs thus far ( i'm sure its mostly water weight), test is kicking but so is my bp, its getting pretty high, general recommendations on the net are to start using adex. I have adex on hand, originally planned on running it from day one but was really curious to see how i respond to test. Been using cycle support from day one, have nolva and clomid also on hand. Any recommendations on the best way to get the estro back under control would be much appreciated, thanks

TxM22

TxM22

Awards
Whats your question? Why arent you starting the adex if you are starting to get sides? Im starting my cycle today and running it through entire cycle.

smith427

smith427

Awards
I was just wondering if I was supposed to double up on the adex for a couple of days since i was starting it so late. I think I read some where that for guys that wait until sides appear a few nolva doses are used to crash estrogen until the adex kicks in because it doesnt work as fast. Bp is under control now- i started doubling my doses of cycles support, took .5mg of adex for 3 days in a row, waited a day and started .25 eod