super dmz 3.0 gainz bruh.

stillchillin

Awards
Start a dmz 3 log here within a few days just waiting on the goods to arrive.

Cycle will be 20/30/30/30/30/30?
Not 100% on the sixth week will depend on the sides by then

On cycle taking ironmags adv cycle pro.
Fish oil
Multivitamin
Creat. Mono. 5-10g ed
Still got a bottle of transform,inhibit p in case and a whole bottle of letro on hand.

Might add dermacrine or look for trest depends on how bad lethargy gets.

Pct
Tamox 20/20/10/10
Plan on trying revolution pct this time around as my otc to go with the tamox.
I was entertaining the thought of trying clomid seems to be pretty popular.

Traing will be PHAT diet will be dirty bulking.

Advice or suggestions are always welcomed as well as shared experiance.

fordmandiesel

Awards
subbed, seems like a pretty good stack, ive done a dmz only cycle enjoyed it, the lethargy and back pumps were my only negative im thinking maybe i didn't preload my liv support long enough before hand and it shut me down so lethargy kicked in but anyways iv been reading about stacking dmz with dermacrine with good results using it as a test base to keep some of those sideffects at bay so goodluck bro should be awesome cant wait to see some gains!!!

stillchillin

Awards
Got my dmz yesterday took the first dose this morning planning on going to the gym to start off with legs. Got dermacrine on the way as well as revolution pct aslso decided to go with orange triad for the multi. Im not going to get clomid i figure tamox has been working fine so why mess with a good thing. As far as history ive ran epi solo for 5 weeks. 2 seperate msten/trest cycles both 4 weeks. And my last cycle was epi/ tr3n/tr3st. Right after i finished my last cycle i was 184lbs ended up catching strep throat as well as a viral infection and topped it off with an abscessed tooth. I barely ate **** and didnt go near the gym for a little over a month as a result i lost about 12lbs. So the goal for this cycle is to just get back where i was 10lbs i dont think is unrealistic to expect from this cycle.

stillchillin

Awards
Went to the gym was ppl doing rows and dl in the squat rack so no squats. :/

Lost alot of strength so weight isnt gonna be impressive...

Leg press 5x20@250

Leg extensions 5x20@120

Leg curls seated 5x20@100

Seated calf raise 5x20@100

I havent started phat just wanted to do something to kill my legs and get the first set of doms out the way...

fordmandiesel

Awards
Nice good to hear, Glad you back at it. I gained about 10-12 lbs on my dmz cycle so 10 Should be easy for you since you've already been that weight, Good luck bro!

stillchillin

Awards
Yesterday was the first day of phat i didnt actually do power i just took it easy and plan to take the first week easy and just adapt to the program. Ill push the weight up starting the second week and ill just carry whatever i do on the power days to the hypertrophy days and go up from there.

Upper body:

Bent over rows:
3x5@135
Pull ups:
2x10@bw
Rack chins:
2x10
Flat db press & Dips:(super set)
3x5@70 & 3x10@bw
Seated shoulder press:(machine)
2x10@100
Ez bar curl & skull cruser(super set)
3x10@65 & 3x10@65

Was pressed for time cause i went out to dinner. Had a full rack of ribs, white cheddar mashed potatos and steamed broccoli and Shredded pork twice baked french fries. :)

BARKODE

Awards
PHAT is awesome. I usually do it when on a deficit. This program can be really taxing mentally and physically in the long run man. Good luck!

stillchillin

Awards
Must have been leg day at the gym cause everybody was doin that ****, didnt have time for all the working in so i just did arms. Ill do lowerbody power tomorrow.

Tricep extension with rope:
5x20
Bicep curl with rope:
5x20
Tricep press down bar:
5x20
Bicep curl strait bar:
5x20
Db skull crushers:
5x20@20lbs
Db concentration curls:
5x10@20
Then i just did a few sets of wrist curls with a 15lb db to get the forarms pumped.

Nice pump, would have been nasty if the dmz had started kicking in but its only been 5 days i think. I did notice a bit of a back pump today about an hour after dosing.

stillchillin

Awards
My revolution pct + pure test came today with my dermacrine and orange triad came as well so today started great. Gonna just run 3 pumps for a week or so and bump it up to 4 if needed.

Did lower today.

Squat:
Warm ups(1x5@135,1x5@155,1x5@185)
3x5@205
Felt good about 205 but didnt wanna push it.

Bb hack squats:
2x10@135

Sldl:
2x10@135

Leg extensions:
2x10@150

Leg curls seated:
2x10@100

Seated calf raise:
3x10@160

Standing calf raise(one leg per set)
2x10@45lbs

I could have done a little bit more weight but i dont see the point in rushing it since coming back. Ill add all my weights from my last cycle to this log just as a reference or the goals for this cycle. I just have to dig them up.

fordmandiesel

Awards
Nothing better then a nice leg workout to get the blood pumping that dmz!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Where you get your DMZ 3.0 From?

stillchillin

Awards
Dont think im supposed to give sources? So i sent u a pm.

stillchillin

Awards
Back and shoulder hypertrophy today.

Bent over rows(speed work):
6x3@135

Rack chins:
2x15

Seated rows close grip:
3x12@16 plates not sure how much it weighs it doesnt say.

Db rows:
2x12@40

Close grip pull downs:
3x10@100

Seated db press:
2x10@45
1x10@50

Up right rows:
2x12@45

Side lat raises:
3x12@20

Was a pretty good workout i think ive got back more strength then i thought i would so ill be bumping all these up. Nothing to really report on the dmz i feel good like something is going on but im just not like "on" yet. I did start breaking out tho i got acne on my neck and scalpe, never had a problem with msten epi tren or trest hopefully it will settle down. I also just started taking 30mg a day up from 20.

fordmandiesel

Awards
Nice, its coming man week 2 youll feel it, week 3 and 4 watch the F out

stillchillin

Awards
Just an update, all is well ill be logging a chest and arms workout later once my girl gets off work. Had a bit of a scare i know its to early to worry about gyno but i looked down and my left nipples was bigger then my right. As it turns out i actually have a nasty zit on my areola go figure lol. At a glance you couldnt see the head of it but i found it so no biggy. Other then that the acne has calmed down since i got a few skin products.

BARKODE

Awards
Hope that you won't get much of the sides man. Any hairloss so far?

stillchillin

Awards
Not that ive noticed so thats good. Ive had my hair seem thinner on cycle but it goes back to normal after pct.

BARKODE

Awards
Not that ive noticed so thats good. Ive had my hair seem thinner on cycle but it goes back to normal after pct.
Awesome. Great stuff lately man. And it's great how you're keeping up with that much volume in your workout. Have a great sunday.

stillchillin

Awards
Chest and arms:

Bench speed work:
6x3@155
Did two more sets at 175.

Db incline:
1x12@50
1x12@55
1×8@60

Chest press:
3x12@100

Incline flys:
1x20@20
1x15@20

Cam bar preacher curls:
3x12@60

Db concentration curls:
2x12@25

Cam bar tricep extension(behind head)
3x12@65

Tricep extension with rope:
3x12@40

Tricep kick backs with cable:
3x12@10

Pump was great after the workout felt nice.

stillchillin

Awards
Today was lower hypertrophy nothing really special to report my back was kinda bothering me so i took it easy. I have some nerve damage in my lower back from a few car accidents i was in, 95% of the time it doesnt bother me, today was just one day it did. So i figured why push it. Looking forward to the next weeks workouts power upper and lower. Gonna try and give everything a decent push up.

stillchillin

Awards
Upper power last night i would def say its kicking in. I didnt feel like going to the gym but once i got there i didn't want to leave.

Bent over rows:
2x5@175
1x4@175

Weighted pull ups:
2x6@20lbs

Flat db press:
2x5@80
1x3@80

Weighted dips:
1x10@35lbs
1x8@45lbs

Shoulder db press seated:
1x8@50
2x6@50

I had to leave cause it was 10pm have class early in the morning but still was a great workout.

Im prolly back to 60-70% of full strength.
Pr on weighted pull ups was 35lbs for 10 and pr on weighted dips was 70lbs for 10.

Bent over rows was ether 225 for 3 or 205 for 5. Wasnt really my max, my grip strength just couldnt keep up.

Looking forward to lower power. Loving super dmz 3 so far, libido is good no lethargy yet, only real sides is body acne.

fordmandiesel

Awards
Nice!!!! Good to hear, you can try to throw in an extra shower during the day should help with the acne a bit �� anywhere specific? I remember my cycle was a little on upper back and my scalp

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I tried super dmz when it first released good gains mostly water though.. Real aggressive I like it I can related it most to dbol with my experiences good luck bro I'm subbed for gainzzzz! Post pics

stillchillin

Awards
Mostly the acne is from the neck up to the scalp i only noticed it on my scalp cause i had blood in my finger nails after scratching my head. I felt a little bit of lethargy kickin in today, dont really wanna do anything but sleep and chill. so i doubled up on cycle support and added another pump of dermacrine, if it doesnt help ill find some trest.

I did legs two days ago couldnt squat cause i was pressed for time and the squat rack was occupied. But i did max the leg press machine out it only goes to 405. Also got my leg extensions back up to 220 for reps and seated leg curls back up to 130. Max is 240 for 10 and 150 for 6 respectively. So im almost right back where i was before i got sick and lost all my gains. I just didnt log it or last nights workout cause there was nothing special about them. The next week of phat should be interesting though cause ill be right around my old Prs so ill be logging it.

stillchillin

Awards
Skipped lower hypertrophy and just did power. Just feel like hypertrophy for lower aint doing it so im gonna try just doing power twice a week.

Squat:
2x5@136
2x5@185
2x5@205
1x5@215
2x5@225

Leg press:
3x5@390
2x6@300

Leg extensions:
1x5@220
3x5@230
Drop set 230 down to 90.

Seated leg curls:
1x6@130
2x5@150
2x5@130
Drop set 130 to 70

Seated calf raise:
3x20@90
3x10@135

Calf raise on leg press:
4x20@130
Guess they would be toe extensions lol never tried them before but the outter part of my calves were screaming.

stillchillin

Awards
Just wanted to add something that i never experienced before on cycles. After a workout i dont really know how to describe it but my muscles feel really hungry if that makes any sense. The first time i felt it i thought maybe i should feed them a bunch of protein so i went and ate steak and ribs. The second time i went and ate alot of carbs, pasta and potatos and such and i swear they felt so happy and full lol. Just wondering if thats normal or if maybe i should be eating more carbs? Im not sure of my macros but im eating 3500-4k cals a day. Im 30yrs old 6'1 and right around 178lbs, also very active.

stillchillin

Awards
Been busy so i havent been logging, everything is still going great my weight is up to 181 from 174. I also added a bottle of 4 andro got it timed just right to take 3 a day for the rest of the cycle.

I did upper power a few days ago, rows went up 10lbs to 185, for the weighted dips and pull ups i kept the same weight and added another set. The lower power i did the day before that gave me some serious doms in my hamstrings, was prolly the leg curls that did it.

Back to the 4andro, i couldnt find oral trest only the trest acetate and i dont feel like pinning so i gave 4andro a shot. I was having some libido and lethargy issues but combined with the dermacrine it seems to have cleared it up. The boys are on vacation, their looking small as ****, an undoubtable sign that im shut down. Later today i plan on doing back and shoulder hypertrophy, first i gotta do my homework and stuff.

So i apologize for not posting everyday but i goto school full time i work full time as a manager at taco bell, i have 2 kids and a girl friend **** can get kinda crazy lol.