Halo/DMZ Results Bulk - Final Pics and Review!!

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Hey guys, so this will be my recap of my first ever cycle. It originally started off as a Halo cycle and then i added in DMZ for the final 3 weeks. Im currently 4 weeks post post cycle therapy. Lets get started!

Cycle Info, Dosages, Supports, PCT.
Halocor 50/75/75/75/75
DMZ 1200 0/0/30/30/30
Dermacrine 3/3-4/4/4/4 pumps ED
LGI Damage Control 4 caps ED and then 6 caps each day when DMZ was added.
Omega Sports T-Force 4 caps ED
Taurine on Hand

Post Cycle
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Damage Control 4 Caps ED
ISatori DAA Product 3 gram each day
Lean Extreme 0/0/3/3/3/3 caps ED spread out

Notes on this: I added in DMZ Week 3 as a spur of the moment thing, Halocor was going good but i was greedy and just wanted more gains (gained about 7lbs first 2 weeks) and i decided to go low with the dosage and just run it alongside Halocor. I felt dermacrine did a great job in the well-being, libido and lethargy department. Lethargy wasnt a problem for me at all. Libido was good and i think that was cos of the T-Force aswell. I tried for a day in week 4 and then again in week 5 to increase the dosage of Halo to 100mg and DMZ to 40mg but i had crazy headaches the whole day so i just went back to the 75 and 30 dose the next day.

Overall i felt good all throughout the cycle, i had my bloodwork done week 4 just to see how my levels were, primarily my liver etc but also tested my testosterone as my doc knows im on a cycle. As expected Total Testosterone was pretty much all gone, only a very tiny amount in the system, and the only elevated numbers was my liver but it wasnt anything crazy so it was no worry. So its safe to say i was shutdown by the prohormones but the dermacrine at the very least kept me feeling good.

PCT was a breeze, didnt feel any different to on cycle, it went smooth and by mid week 2 i had regular morning wood again (havent had that in about 6 months! even before cycle) and my libido has been strong ever since pct. Obviously pumps were reduced during workout but i added in a pre-workout and intra-workout drink and that helped with it.

Stats:
Height: 6'3

Stats Before--->Last Week of Cycle------>Currently
Weight: 195lbs ----> 209lbs -----> 208lbs (13 pound gain overall)
BF: 10% -----------> 14-15% ----> 14-15%
Arms: 14.7 inches -----------------> Currently 15.5 inches (0.8 inch Gain)
Waist: 32.8 inches ----------------> Currently 34.5 inches (1.7 inch gain)

Estimated 1RM
Bench Press: 242lbs ----> 265lbs ----> 273lbs Currently
Pullups: BW 6x4 ---------> BW 8x5
Squat: Reached a all time best of 335lbs but see below for story
Deadlifts: See Below

Effectiveness:
Mass: 8/10
Strength: 6/10

Thoughts on these stats:
Im very happy with the body weight gain, pct went very well and im currently on a ArA +ABE natty stack which im sure has helped me get back to my on cycle weight! Bodyfat obviously blew up, apparently my LBM has stayed relatively the same, so i guess i either measured wrong my BF and/or waist pre cycle or i just added a crap load of water weight and fat! Arms have went up awesome, they have been a massive weakpoint and the previous year i only gain 0.8 inches in the past year so gaining that much in 8 weeks was great. Strength increases were good, i was honestly expecting more strength but i understand you only really start seeing the benefits of DMZ Week 3. Bench has even increase since being on cycle and after pct so that is a great feeling knowing the gains are still going with my natty balls.

Story time! So near the end of Week 4, the last workout for the week, it was Leg day, my girlfriend and i had an argument and i just wanted to smash the damn weights and get my anger out. I pumped out Squats, bear in mind my squats had been increase solidly each week of the cycle, up about 10-15lbs each week, and then i was onto Deadlifts. I did 315lbs easy, 350lbs easy, and i decided to go for a all time max of 395lbs cos i felt good and was majorly pissed off from the arguement and wanted to prove i could still hit PR's in the gym no matter the circumstance! lol. So i ended up failing misirably about 1/4 way through the rep, sprained my hamstring and more sadly injured my lower back, which is still recovering till this day :( So Leg day has been non existant since that injury but im optimistic that once i get back in it ill be able to smash out legs again.

Side Effects 9/10
Side Effects were barely any. Back pumps were manageable even without the Taurine, only used it about 3 days or so to combat back pumps. Headaches were only on the days i upped the doses. I felt great on cycle and in pct so i really dont have any complaints about the side effects of this cycle, very happy with this part!

Final Cycle Review and Future!
Overall i think this was a nice first cycle, maybe i went a bit far with adding in the DMZ but i was confident with the cycle, the supports and myself. Im happy with the gains, it has made me even more focused and disciplined with my training and im excited for the future. Plan on bulking some more, at least for the next 8 months till i get some mass. Plan on running either Epi/Halo on June or Msten. Now for the photos!

Photos:
Left is Pre Cycle and Right is Last Week PCT
rsz_11422513897811.jpg

Photo of My Current Form
fsdsddfsdfsdadfs.jpeg

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
According to the measuring tape Body fat calculator, my LBM only went up a pound or two maximum. So did I gain all fat and water weight then? I nearly went up 2 inches on my waist too. Maybe my diet didn't have enough protein then so I'll be sure to get a good amount of protein next cycle and see how it goes. Any thoughts?

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Doesn't look like your bf increased by 4%. Maybe 1. Good work man, you made great progress