post ban cycle thoughts

S

stillchillin

Awards
Since the ban, legit cycles have obviously shrunk to a few options i have decided to take a stab at dmz 3.0 was just wondering what i should run in place of tr3st. I was thinking about trying epiandro our perhaps there are some TD options left so any suggestions would be great. Also I've thought about adding osta into this cycle just as maybe an experiment if you will, but perhaps it would be over kill or unnecessary i would be grateful for anybody's thoughts on the matter. Im still not ready to go with real **** yet, don't feel that I'm educated enough to play with something i don't fully understand.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
just a little info on DMZ 3.0 that i have obtained from Strong Supplement Shop,

" Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 is a monster of a product! So first off, this product is not intended for the use by minors, and should not be used by first time prohormone users. This product should only be used by experienced prohormone users, meaning those that have at least 2 prohormone cycles under their belt, and have done a cycle in the last 6 months.

Due to the strength of this product, on cycle support is mandatory, and with that we suggest you use a premium on cycle support, as tremendous gains means that your body will be under a lot of stress in processing the prohormones.

Although none of the ingredients specifically convert to estrogen, the amount of hormones in your body during a cycle can lead to estrogen production due to your body naturally wanting to keep your hormone ratios. We suggest that during your cycle you take an estrogren blocker or you can take a 6-bromo based estrogen blocker with your PCT

Make sure to follow up your prohormone cycle with a 30 day PCT,

Make sure that once done with your PCT, you take an additional 30 days off before starting another cycle. You need to give your body time to normalize your hormones and get used to running on its own bearings.