Cycle review!

scottyb216

Awards
Hey boys, im planning to start his cycle soon and would love your input.

Super DMZ 3.0
A-HD (Should i take this morning? Ive heard of some guys taking this before bed but the bottle recommends morning)
Purus Labs Organ shield

PCT
Revolution PCT black
DAA
Clomid 75/50/50/25

Let me know what you think!

Cheif

Awards
I'm assuming your running the dmz how you're supposed to? Not upping dosages? And honestly timing of the AHD isn't as important as many think it is. Just take it daily and you will be fine.

Run your DAA and PCT black two weeks past your clomid.

So since you're running clomid 4 weeks, run your pct black and DAA for 6 weeks. Just to help prevent the side effects of coming off of your SERM.

DAA at 3 grams a day.

Dose the pct black as so:
2/2/2/1/1/1

The numbers stand for how many pills per day.

And with the clomid I would just do:

50/50/25/25

You can dose it at 75mg for the first day or two if you want. Some people do it, others don't. It's up to you.

So all together now lol

Clomid:
50/50/25/25
DAA:
3/3/3/3/3/3
Revolution PCT Black:
2/2/2/1/1/1

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^^This. And if i were you i would just pick up another bottle of organ shield and run it throughout pct as well just to be safe. Super DMZ 3.0 is pretty harsh with msten, dmz, and alpha-1 all in one product. But here's a link to organ shield at Strong Supplement Shop if you need more. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/purus-labs-purus-organ-shield-60-count
Also i just ran sdmz3.0 and i would recommend drinking a gallon of water a day if you can. Staying hydrated on sdmz will get you good results.

scottyb216

Awards
Thanks for the help! Im on day two and will begin logging

plifter42

Awards
I would take 1 cap of SDMZ and Organ Shield 2x daily.
PCT Looks solid. With Clomid and PCT Black you might not need additional DAA but it can't help.

scottyb216

Awards
Well its day 5 of DMZ. Ive been taking my doses like this:
7am- A-HD
8am- DMZ
10am- Organ shield
4pm- DMZ
6pm- Organ shield

I feel very strong and my workouts feel very aggressive and full. Also i feel like im sleeping very well. I wake up everyday and feel like i was in a time capsule or something. Drinking lots of water and loving it. More updates to come.

scottyb216

Awards
Im halfway through my second week. I can definitely feel amazing pumps. Ive been doing alot of heavy 3 second negatives on all my workouts followed by high intensity sets. Im also working alot, so im pretty tired at the moment. i can tell that im sleeping very heavy. When i wake up in the mornings it feels like ive been in a time machine or something. Weight hasnt changed a whole lot. Going to try to focus on eating more consistently. Ive made sure to stay hydrated though and keep my daily vitamins, supergrass, fishoil, organ shield, etc. So all good so far! GOing to rest a couple days and hit it hard again!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
somegreekdude Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
35 and Older 1