Mammoth dna as first cycle ...

Xxvice21xx

Awards
Hi new to this site and to ph's as well .(23 175 lbs 6'0) .. I got sold into buying mammoth dna and reaper dna and before I could find this site everything I read about it seemed Very promising. I'm now on day 4 of mammoth and already feel some of the effects I'm looking for advice on how to successfully finish this cycle or if I even should seeing it is my first stack let alone ph. My questions are what Ai should I take on cycle if any? If I take DAA while on cycle is this a good idea to keep my natural T from stopping which I think is already beginning to happen?
I have revolution for my pct, will this be sufficient enough?
I'm taking liver and prostate support is there anything else I should add?
Like I said I'm really new to a lot of the info on this site so really looking for some awesome advice and suggestions on what I should/shouldn't do.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how old are you?
id stop the cycle now(its got like 4 phs in it!!!!!!!)and use the revolution pct just to make sure everything goes back to normal, then do some more research, after that maybe look at something like ostarine for your first cycle... as for AI erase is quite good, but something with formestane in it is good. for cycle support get something like blockade and maybe some tudca for extra liver support, but blockade is good for mild cycles. also make sure you get a serm for your pct something like nolvadex, torem,clomid, or ralox(i used ralox for pct and it worked awesome for gyno, ok for rebooting the system)

Xxvice21xx

Awards
I'm 23 would it hurt to finish the week off ? and how long should I take the pct for if its only been 4 days? I have DAA also would it be a good idea to take with the pct?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm 23 and how long should I take the p t for if its only been 4 days?
look its really up to you, personally i would go for the whole 30 days (so you can make sure everything is back to normaml and also get a good little natty boost at the gym)
so a recap for next cycle do your research, but heres a sample cycle ive done before which was mild but got good results

On cycle;
iml osta rx(ostarine) 8 weeks @ recommended dose
ar1macare-pro 8 weeks (two bottles) (good cycle support with AI in it)
orange triad(mutli)- i try and run this as much as possible, feel great using it
some kind of fish oil

pct 4 weeks
clomid @ 50mg
ralox @60mg (i had some gyno)
Sup3r pct
Laxogenin 50mg

I gained around 12lbs on the 8 week cycle, lost some bf% too, on the pct i gained some more strength and maintained (fluctuated +/-1-2lbs)

Xxvice21xx

Awards
Thank you I will be stopping this first thing tomorrow ... I'm really glad I found this site to keep me from fcking my liver up!

Can I add DAA to the revolution to make things easier?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you I will be stopping this first thing tomorrow ... I'm really glad I found this site to keep me from fcking my liver up!

Can I add DAA to the revolution to make things easier?
you can use them together apparently revolution black doesnt have too much daa in it, yeah its a good site for this kind of info, supplement stores like to trick people alot and make them buy quad stacked prohormones that will just **** your whole body up lol

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xcel is stooong. I'm running test and trest right now been juicing for yeeears and even I find their products strong. I have rin the dna series

Xxvice21xx

Awards
i also have the reaper Dna prostack on hand atm and i really dont want to waste the free time i have right now as im in between swiching jobs and schedules... would it be safer to use the reaper and what on cycle supplements should i take ex erase....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i also have the reaper Dna prostack on hand atm and i really dont want to waste the free time i have right now as im in between swiching jobs and schedules... would it be safer to use the reaper and what on cycle supplements should i take ex erase....
Reaper is a cutter if I remember what are the dosages

Xxvice21xx

Awards
furazadrol 200 mg
epistane 40 mg
trenavar 25 mg
arimistane 25 mg
carbopol/bioperine 15 mg
NAC 100 mg
milk thistle 100 mg
tongkat ali 100 mg
5a-hydroxy laxogenin 25 mg

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
furazadrol 200 mg
epistane 40 mg
trenavar 25 mg
arimistane 25 mg
carbopol/bioperine 15 mg
NAC 100 mg
milk thistle 100 mg
tongkat ali 100 mg
5a-hydroxy laxogenin 25 mg
That's alot better than mamoth

Xxvice21xx

Awards
what on cycle products should i use i have some liver prostate support already but as far as an AI and/or cycle guard ? and also will i still be able to gain size/strength?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what on cycle products should i use i have some liver prostate support already but as far as an AI and/or cycle guard ? and also will i still be able to gain size/strength?
i never trust these ph cocktails that companies make, sometimes they are really underdosed, but high enough to gve you sides and limited gains, its up to you tho
, as for size and strength, you should but it is up to your diet aswell. for cycle support id just get something like cycle support by AI, i feel good on that stuff

Xxvice21xx

Awards
i do three meals a day and three shakes in between ... Taking a mass builder and bcaa's as well as fish oil and my preworkout has creatine in it ... The mass builder I have ive started mixing with liquid egg whites to up the protein even higher

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i do three meals a day and three shakes in between ... Taking a mass builder and bcaa's as well as fish oil and my preworkout has creatine in it ... The mass builder I have ive started mixing with liquid egg whites to up the protein even higher
Work out your calories total, let us know? ?