*New* 6 week Havoc Log

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Today is the first day of my 6 weeks Havoc cycle. My main goal is to bulk up. I've always had a hard time gaining weight and since I know taking PH's actually works for me, I'm deciding to finally (after 4 years off) to jump back on again. I'm great when it comes to planning and prepping clean meals, trying to eat 5-6 times a day with 2-3 shakes as well. I'm hoping Havoc makes me super hungry like Tren used to.
6'2"
188 lbs
10-12% BF

I haven't had a training partner in 3 years so my lifts have suffered drastically. I finally convinced my buddy and girlfriend to fill in at the gym and help me push through my plateaus. Not entirely focused on the strength increase as much as the weight gain. I'd like to add 10-15 pounds muscle in the 6 weeks. I have a fast metabolism which hopefully won't alter my gains.

I'll be updating quite frequently. I'll try and update with pics, sides and gains. I'll keep the unnecessary jargon to a minimum lol

This is what I've planned as far as my cycle goes, not to mention I've already been pre-cycling for 10 days to prep my body for the change:

On Cycle: January 19th -

*Havoc 20/30/30/40/40/40
(3 times daily, 1 hour prior to lifting)
* CEL Cycle Assist - 4pills 2x daily (AM & PM)
* Multivitamin - 3 daily
* Milk Thistle - 2 daily (1600mgs) (extra liver support)
* Glucosamine - 2 daily (1000mgs) (dry joints)
* Fish Oil - 2 daily (2400mgs) (dry joints)
* Taurine - 7g daily (3g PWO) (back pumps)
* Hawthorne Berry - 2 daily (1100mgs) (blood pressure)
* Potassium - 8 grams w/ PWO (for back pumps/cramps)
* Liv 52 - 3 daily (liver support)
* Garlic - 4 daily (2@AM & 2@PM) (2000mgs) (for blood pressure)
* Creatine - (5 grams PWO)
* BCAA's - 2:1:1 (7 grams)

Post-Cycle:
* Finaflex Revolution AI PCT - 0/0/2/2/2/2
* SERM (Nolvadex) - 20/20/10/10 (PM dosing) (1mL/1mL/.5mL/.5mL)
* DAA - 3/3/3/3/3/3 (pre-workout)
* Creatine 5/5/5/5 (pre-workout)
* Himalaya Liv.52 DS (1-2 daily)
* Iron Labs Cycle Support - 4 daily (2@AM & 2@PM)
Milk Thistle - 1 daily (800mgs)
* Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3(AM, 4 Hrs. After, PM)

Hope you guys enjoy following along for the ride. I'm super amped to get this rolling

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Hit the gym today obviously not expecting to feel anything... I felt good, I want to get the most out of Havoc so I pushed myself. It was nice having a partner to get me the extra rep or 4. Want to train heavy so most of my sets are going to be in the lower rep range.

Incline Barbell Press
135 x 13
165 x 7+1
185 4 + 2
185 3 + 1

Flat Dumbbell Press
70 x 10
80 x 8 + 2
90 x 3 + 1

Incline Cable Flys
65 x 10
80 x 4 + 3
80 x 4 + 4

Close grip smith machine
100 x burnout
100 x burnout
110 x burnout

Decline Dumbbell Pullovers
65 x 11
70 x 9
75 x 7 + 2

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kudos for a well thought-out cycle.
Do you get good results from 3-4 rep sets?

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Kudos for a well thought-out cycle.
Do you get good results from 3-4 rep sets?
This will be the first time I've messed with low reps. I'm usually a 8-12 rep person. Im seeing what changes my body will make

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
So yesterday I tried eating as much as I could (because I feel that's my biggest area I need to focus on to grow)... And after a bunch of clean meals and protein shakes I ended the day at
2730cals
307carbs
236protein
44fat

This I feel is a lackluster performance at the dinner table. I ate til I was absolutely full. Maybe I need to incorporate a cheat meal in the day to help ramp up the calories. I know > 3000 calories at my size will tarnish my chance at maximum gains.

Will report back later...

TheBlender91

Awards
I would up your calories if you are wanting to gain 10-15 lbs and say you have a fast metabolism. I am 6'2" 194lb and my caloric intake at the moment is 3700 calories and i'm barely increasing weight. Also your fats need to be a higher! I would say at least 70 grams of fat. if you are 188lb's and 12% I'm guessing you are sitting at about 165lbs of lean mass. times that by .4 (.4g of fat per lb of lean mass) to get ~66grams.. I wouldn't be afraid to eat over since you are on cycle. I just started my cycle yesterday as well Epi/Tren. Good luck!! I hated not having a workout partner and I got my roommate to come with me and hes starting to like it. Helps push those extra reps out.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
I would up your calories if you are wanting to gain 10-15 lbs and say you have a fast metabolism. I am 6'2" 194lb and my caloric intake at the moment is 3700 calories and i'm barely increasing weight. Also your fats need to be a higher! I would say at least 70 grams of fat. if you are 188lb's and 12% I'm guessing you are sitting at about 165lbs of lean mass. times that by .4 (.4g of fat per lb of lean mass) to get ~66grams.. I wouldn't be afraid to eat over since you are on cycle. I just started my cycle yesterday as well Epi/Tren. Good luck!! I hated not having a workout partner and I got my roommate to come with me and hes starting to like it. Helps push those extra reps out.
Yeah, I've always been a clean eater. It's hard for me to want to eat fats. I try to keep it to nuts, avocado, dark chocolate and milk. I'll see if my appetite increases within the week.

TheBlender91

Awards
Yeah, I've always been a clean eater. It's hard for me to want to eat fats. I try to keep it to nuts, avocado, dark chocolate and milk. I'll see if my appetite increases within the week.
Hard boil some eggs! Perfect for on the go snacks and each yolk is about ~5g of healthy fats :)

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Last two starting point pic (yes I'm super white and it's hard to see my definition in pictures haha):

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Hit legs today, and usually for me, legs tend to be a muscle I neglect (hence the pics)... So I've made it a point to train them hard and focus on the squeeze. Today however, I felt like crap at the gym... Not sure if it's due to the overeating I'm trying to do or what but my workout was short and lack luster. I did:

Straight Leg Deads:
135 x 8
155 x 8
185 x 8
185 x 8
135 x 12

Leg Extensions
190 x 11
190 x 11 drop 130 x 6 drop 90 x 4
190 x 12 drop 130 x 8 drop 90 x 7

This is the point where I started feeling fatigued, upset stomach and tired which usually isn't an issue so early in the workout

Lying Leg Curls
110 x 13
130 x 10
130 x 11

I felt pretty tired after, didn't even want to get in a few sets of calves. So I went home and CRASHED for 90 minutes, didn't even have the stomach to eat or have a protein shake. I just wanted to sleep off the crappy feeling. After waking, I felt a lot better and was able to get in some food. Going to take TheBlender91 advice and skip a "clean" meal (usually 350-450 cals) and try and eat a 1000 calorie burrito or something. Try and get the extras in!

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 3:
Still at 20mgs, planning on moving up to 30mgs by tomorrow or Day 5.

Sides to note: been waking up in the middle of the night for no reason and seem to be waking up much earlier than normal. Usually (almost daily) I sleep uninterrupted for at least 9 hours, now it's being interrupted and it's only 8ish. Besides that nothing to note.

Yesterday I upped my calories from 2730 on Day 1 to 3500 on Day 2. I felt like I was able to eat more yesterday, however I did feel full all day and I was eating even when I wasn't hungry. My protein intake did suffer in order for me to get down more calories. Skipped a clean meal and ate waffles with Nutella to get the calories.

3500 cals
215 protein
390 carbs
110 fats

Planning on the gym this afternoon... No spotter so I'm planning on hitting bi/tri.

Will report back...

TheBlender91

Awards
Hit legs today, and usually for me, legs tend to be a muscle I neglect (hence the pics)... So I've made it a point to train them hard and focus on the squeeze. Today however, I felt like crap at the gym... Not sure if it's due to the overeating I'm trying to do or what but my workout was short and lack luster. I did:

Straight Leg Deads:
135 x 8
155 x 8
185 x 8
185 x 8
135 x 12

Leg Extensions
190 x 11
190 x 11 drop 130 x 6 drop 90 x 4
190 x 12 drop 130 x 8 drop 90 x 7

This is the point where I started feeling fatigued, upset stomach and tired which usually isn't an issue so early in the workout

Lying Leg Curls
110 x 13
130 x 10
130 x 11

I felt pretty tired after, didn't even want to get in a few sets of calves. So I went home and CRASHED for 90 minutes, didn't even have the stomach to eat or have a protein shake. I just wanted to sleep off the crappy feeling. After waking, I felt a lot better and was able to get in some food. Going to take TheBlender91 advice and skip a "clean" meal (usually 350-450 cals) and try and eat a 1000 calorie burrito or something. Try and get the extras in!
You'll see gains with those calories I feel better then eating clean! I would try and gain the most out of the EPI while you are on it! Making sure you are in a caloric surplus every day!

I'm on day 3 of my cycle.. But I started at 30mg of epi and will bump it too 45mg after a week and stick with 45 for the remaining 5 weeks! I'm going to be following along see how much you gain!

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Just got back from the gym today, currently eating clean meal, and had a awesome workout. I guess the good thing about going to the gym solo is that you never have to wait on anyone, you can go at your own pace and never let the pump settle down.

Weight still at 188.0 but I know it's still early and don't expect much yet.

Did decide to just go ahead and take 30mgs today. Not sure if I'm getting back pumps or it's just lower back tightness from RDL's yesterday. I'm not going to post my workout today because I haven't transferred it over to the iPad from my phone, and well I'm just too busy eating haha

But I will say biceps felt super full and tight after lying cable w bar bicep curls. I got a great pump and contraction. Hit 6 sets with numerous drop sets because it felt so good/painful. I was sweating more than normal today, not sure if it's due to the intensity and minimal rest between sets or if that's caused by Havoc, but I'm not complaining.

All in all, I felt like I had a super solid session today by myself and can't wait to be sore tomorrow!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epi won't give you drastic gains. The third and fourth week you'll put on 3-5 pounds each week. And the strength gains are quite nice by end of week 2.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Epi won't give you drastic gains. The third and fourth week you'll put on 3-5 pounds each week. And the strength gains are quite nice by end of week 2.
Yeah, I've read enough logs to know I'm not in for drastic changes or anything noticeable this early. I Can't wait till the end of week 2 into week 3 where I'm supposed to be making my best gains. Thanks for the following.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Just an update:

Been waking up in the middle of the night still, unusually often for me. Also, I'm almost a regular when it comes to morning wood... All 3 days (including naps) I haven't once woken up with a woody. Not sure what to make of this.

Threw down 3100 calories yesterday, felt a bit disappointed in that but I tried to eat cleaner yesterday.

No soreness today which is likely due to Havoc because I KILLED it yesterday and was expecting some soreness. Ahhh the perks of PH's.

Plan on hitting back today, will report later.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 4 Jan 22:

Gym today was above average. Felt solid going in, wanted to do deadlifts but I have a softball tourney this weekend and didn't want to be too sore in my lower back. One bonus is that I'm up to 188.6. Any time I see the scale going up, I get excited. I went solo again so I wasn't able to get any extra reps that a partner usually assists me with.

Bentover Barbell Rows

185 x 6
185 x 7
155 x 10 (best set)
165 x 8

Seated Wide Grip Cable Rows

180 x 10
195 x 7
195 x 8
195 x 8

Close Grip Pull Downs

150 x 12
165 x 8
165 x 8
150 x 12

Dual Grip Standing Face Pulls

155 x 13
170 x 10
170 x 10
170 x 10

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 5 Jan 23:
Weight 191.2

Having a super solid workout. I miss this feeling. I just want to keep lifting. This beats having a great pre-workout drink. After being natty for 4+ years, this feeling is indescribable. It's like I don't fatigue. Hitting shoulders but I didn't log what I was doing. (I guess that defeats the purpose of a log)

Anyways another HUGE bonus is I'm up to 191.2 pounds. That's a 3.2 pound increase in 5 days!! All the overeating is paying off. I'm already looking fuller and tighter. I can't tell yet if I'm getting stronger, but I feel better in the gym. Always a plus to see hard work paying off so soon.

I decided to take Havoc earlier on before bed last night and it helped with the sleep. Not waking up in the middle of the night. So I won't be taking it less than 90 minutes before bed anymore. I am feeling a little joint discomfort, I always have had a little pain in my elbows and it's more noticeable now. Noting unbearable but just evident. Still no morning wood which is starting to get alarming.

Taking the next two days off for softball and golf. I will be doing abs at home. Usually ab wheel rollouts, hanging leg raises and planks.

I will be sure to report back on Monday with anything that happens over the weekend.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 Jan 23:
Weight 191.2

Having a super solid workout. I miss this feeling. I just want to keep lifting. This beats having a great pre-workout drink. After being natty for 4+ years, this feeling is indescribable. It's like I don't fatigue. Hitting shoulders but I didn't log what I was doing. (I guess that defeats the purpose of a log)

Anyways another HUGE bonus is I'm up to 191.2 pounds. That's a 3.2 pound increase in 5 days!! All the overeating is paying off. I'm already looking fuller and tighter. I can't tell yet if I'm getting stronger, but I feel better in the gym. Always a plus to see hard work paying off so soon.

I decided to take Havoc earlier on before bed last night and it helped with the sleep. Not waking up in the middle of the night. So I won't be taking it less than 90 minutes before bed anymore. I am feeling a little joint discomfort, I always have had a little pain in my elbows and it's more noticeable now. Noting unbearable but just evident. Still no morning wood which is starting to get alarming.

Taking the next two days off for softball and golf. I will be doing abs at home. Usually ab wheel rollouts, hanging leg raises and planks.

I will be sure to report back on Monday with anything that happens over the weekend.
Epi is great....

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Yep, I'm starting to see it already. The best has yet to come

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 8:
Weight 195.6

http://i.imgur.com/yJFtRiL.jpg

Up 7.6 pounds in a week! Insane. All the overeating is really paying dividends. I couldn't be happier with the progress in such a short amount of time.

Hit biceps and triceps today. No real increase in strength, had a partner with me so I was able to get those extra forced reps. Everything felt tight from the beginning. After taking two days off, it felt good to get back in the gym.

No real sides right now, which is reassuring because I'm taking so many precautionary pills to prevent anything. Everything is going smooth so far

TheBlender91

Awards
Day 8:
Weight 195.6

http://i.imgur.com/yJFtRiL.jpg

Up 7.6 pounds in a week! Insane. All the overeating is really paying dividends. I couldn't be happier with the progress in such a short amount of time.

Hit biceps and triceps today. No real increase in strength, had a partner with me so I was able to get those extra forced reps. Everything felt tight from the beginning. After taking two days off, it felt good to get back in the gym.

No real sides right now, which is reassuring because I'm taking so many precautionary pills to prevent anything. Everything is going smooth so far
Gains are going smooth! I just weighted in at 200lbs which is about an 7lb increase in a week for me as well! Can't wait to test my strength though around week 3!

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Gains are going smooth! I just weighted in at 200lbs which is about an 7lb increase in a week for me as well! Can't wait to test my strength though around week 3!
Those are serious first week gains. I know the dedication of putting on that weight myself. Eating like crazy and lifting hard is going to make for a seriously beneficial PH run. Shooting for 5 pounds this week. Hoping to hear more good things from TheBlender91

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 9 Jan 27th
Weight: 192.0

Lost 3 pounds most likely due to stress last night. Didn't eat a full dinner or a pre-bed meal.
That's how fast my metabolism works if I miss meals. Pretty big set back but I'll get those pounds back.

Incline Dumbbell Press

80 x 10
90 x 6
75 x 10

Pec Dec (seat all the way lowered)

150 x 12 (squeeze and hold)
150 x 10
170 x 9
170 x 8

Smith Machine Bench w/ Stop at Bottom

185 x 9
185 x 10
205 x 5
185 x 7

Still no sides to note, felt strong in the gym today. My mind was focused elsewhere however so I didn't have my best chest workout. Left the gym early to clear my head. Going to try and eat big on my day off today and get some of that weight back

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 10 Jan 28th
Weight: 192.4

Was planning on taking the day off but decided to head to the gym for some cardio and abs. For me, something light such as cardio and ab training is close to equivalent as an off-day. I tend to train abs fairly hard, with weighted exercises. Weight up half pound which is encouraging after dropping 3 the day before.

Decline Smith Sit Up (with barbell overhead)
superset w/ 45 plate side bends

50 x 13 s.s. x 15
50 x 14 s.s. x 15
50 x 12 s.s. x 15

Pallof Press

50 x 15
65 x 14
65 x 14

Medicine Ball Russian Twists (legs elevated)

6kg ball x didn't count (30ish?)
5 sets

Kneeling Cable Crunches

155 x 20
170 x 15
170 x 15

Sides to note:
Still having ****ty sleep. Waking up in the middle of the night and jacking my mood up. Waking up earlier than normal as well. One of my nuts appears smaller than previous. For the most part my anger is in check (aside from absolutely flipping out the other night, my BP skyrocketed).

Overall I'm still feeling pretty good. Planning on upping to 40mgs earlier than expected due to minimal sides. I want week 3-4 to provide all they have to offer.

Even with a surplus of calories, I'm still maintaining my lean figure. I'm most excited about that.

Will update with pics next monday.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
In a bit of a dilemma and could use some advice:

I'm thinking of switching dosing to 30/30/40/40/45(last days run 50mgs) and only run it 5 weeks as opposed to
30/30/40/40/40/40 for 6 weeks

I'm curious if running the doses higher in week 5 will benefit me more than keeping the doses at 40 if I run a 6 week.

Any insight?

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 11 Jan 29th
Weight: 193.0

Decided to enhance my workout today and take a PWO (HYDE, the pre banned version) before hitting back. Had an absolutely amazing workout. Lifted for two hours and didn't feel fatigued. I won't always use a PWO due to the already elevated BP but 2 weeks without using, I felt okay.

Reverse Grip Bent Over Rows
165 x 9
175 x 9
185 x 8.5
185 x 8

Smith Machine Deadlifts
185 x 5
Started getting an irregular heartbeat so I stopped. This tends to happen from time to time on deads and barbell rows. It's a bummer for sure.

Close Grip Lat Pull Downs
Superset with Pull-ups
120 x 13 s.s. x 8
150 x 10 s.s. x 5
165 x 7 s.s. x 5

Straight Arm Pulldowns (Medium Grip)
125 x 11
140 x 9
140 x 9
140 x 9
155 x 6

Seated Leg Extensions
190 x 16 + partials
190 x 15 + partials
190 x 13 + partials

Back Extension Machine
180 x 20
200 x 20
225 x 20
245 (stack) x 18

Stabilized Bent Over Dumbbell Upright Row
65 x 12
65 x 13
75 x 12

After the workout I started to look thicker and have a wider V-taper in my back. Granted I did just hit back hard, but it looked more defined and chiseled. Very happy about that. About to go get my BP checked out.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
So I probably shouldn't get my BP checked after taking a PWO 3 hours prior and hitting the gym and hour before... 141/89.

I think I'll wait a few days and do it in the AM before the gym for hopefully a more accurate reading

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 12 Jan 30
Weight: 193.2

Standing Dumbbell Side Raises (Halves)

25 x 15
25 x 20
30 x 16
35 x 10
35 x 8 / 30 x 8 / 25 x 8 / 20 x 8 / 15 x 8
35 x 10 / 30 x 8 / 25 x 8 / 20 x 10 / 15 x 10
25 x 20
40 x 9

Clean to OHP x 2 Reps
s.s. w/ upright rows

95 x 8 s.s. 95 x 6
95 x 10 s.s. 95 x 8
95 x 10 s.s. 95 x 7

Bent Over Dumbbell Reverse Flys

15 x 12
15 x 15
15 x 15

Shrugs

Variations of weights/angles/reps

Took blood pressure before the gym and it was 110/80... Obviously this is a more accurate reading and makes me feel a little bit better about the cycle.

Morning wood is back in full effect. Still no real side effects. I did have a bloody nose today, but I've always been known to get them on occasion. Workouts have been above average. I always want to be in there lifting weights. I don't wanna take days off.

Muscles are looking bigger and fuller. Losing a bit of definition in my abs, but I will sacrifice to fill everything else out.

Will be lifting chest tomorrow before the big game. And I will be scarfing!!

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Took today off but decided to up the dosages to 40mgs since I have yet to experience any side effects. I'm looking forward to this week as many have stated this is where the gains really start to take off!

So far I'm up 6.4 pounds in 2 weeks. I'm 1/3 through my cycle and happy with the results so far. I will be posting pics tomorrow.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 16
Weight 195.2

So today I had an early meeting at work before the gym so I wasn't able to eat as much as I'd like to. Started to hit shoulders and felt some discomfort pretty early on. Didn't do much warming up (cause I was limited in time and wanted to jump right into it) and felt some pain in my anterior and side delta after doing 5 or 6 reps of side raises.

Ended up lifting fairly easy the rest of the day except for heavy shrugs because I felt no discomfort there.

I upped the Mgs to 40 and am anxious to see where the gains will take me in the next week. I am overly pleased with the results in the mirror. I'm looking cut up and bigger and it's pretty freaking solid. I'm having to hit abs at home more often because my faint 6 pack is trying to vanish.

Once my lady gets home from work, I'll update pics and look at the changes I've made in 2 weeks. + 7.2 on the scale

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards

Here are some updated pics. 16 days in. 7.2 pounds gained. Lighting doesn't show justice especially around the cap of my shoulder and in my stomach, but oh well, I'm still ghostly white hah

Arms went from 15" to 16"
Legs went from 20" to 22"
Forearms went from 12.5" to 13"

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Subb'd bro! Im gonna run Epi in June so im keen to see how u go with it! Do you check your bodyfat % ?

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Subb'd bro! Im gonna run Epi in June so im keen to see how u go with it! Do you check your bodyfat % ?
I don't usually check my bodyfat. I can judge by looking in a mirror relatively where I'm at. I don't trust calipers or that hand held machine as they seem to differ to often. I've always been around 10-12%... Once my 6 pack gets more noticeable, I know I'm floating around sub 10%.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Sides to note:

I been feeling a bit lathargic. Nothing wild, but definitely more noticeable. Also, joints in my elbows and knees are starting to dry out. Planning on adding more fish oil and glucosamine to help balance that out.

Also starting to plateau a bit on the weight. Having trouble now over-eating like I did week 1-2. May have to end up eating sloppy calories to pack on the pounds now.

Really starting to hit the gym with a mental focus that wasn't there week 1-2 with 20-30mgs.

I'll be testing my strength increase with bent over rows, deads and bench in the next few days. Have a softball tourney Saturday, so I'll probably postpone the big lift til Sunday

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 19 Feb 6th
Weight: 194.0

RDL
185 x 12
225 x 10
245 x 7
245 x 7

Bent Over Rows
165 x 12
185 x 10
195 x 9

Close Grip Pulldowns
135 x 13
150 x 11
165 x 8

Straight Arm Pull Downs
125 x 12
125 x 13 (squeeze hold)
125 x 11

Lost a little over a pound in the last two days. I've had diarrhea last night and this morning, so I'm guessing that's accounting for the loss of weight. Overall, I'm feeling pretty lazy and don't wanna get to the gym, but when I get here it's all business. It's crazy how that mentality kicks in. My RDL's and Bent Over Rows both increased in weight so I can tell I'm getting stronger. Weights are starting to feel easy in the beginning of the workout, I am tiring out fairly easy, but it's probably do to the over exerting trying to lift heavy in my first 2 workouts.

I'll be off tomorrow for a softball tournament so I will intentionally try and eat sloppy and add in extra calories to get back on track. Doughnuts, pizza, Gatorade ect.

One item to note... Lower back was increasingly tight throughout the workout. I haven't got more Taurine yet so it could be due to that or the heavy RDL's that put stress on my lower back.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Took the last two days off from the gym.

Yesterday I had a softball tourney and clearly felt weak all day. Definitely didn't eat nearly as much as I was expending. Was overly dehydrated and the 3 beers I had didn't help at all.

Been feeling some testicular atrophy as of late, nothing serious, just a subtle noticeable ache for a minute or so a few times a day. Also, my joints are starting to dry out, elbows especially. I'm upping my fish oil, CLA and glucosamine to try and reverse those affects. My nuts have shrunk a bit, I can tell by the feel and my sex drive is way down.

In the mirror I am definitely pleased still with the decrease in bodyfat in increase in lean muscle. I'm looking forward to smashing the gym this week, especially with having two days off.

Still going to run 40mgs until the sides come down, then maybe up to 45mgs (I hear is a lot of people's sweet spot.)

One other thing to note is that I am sleeping less daily but I do feel more rested even with the 7-8 hours of sleep. I'm used to getting over 9 hours, so it's nice getting less sleep but still feeling rested. Been having crazy vivid dreams which also is something new for me.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Will update with my weight (hoping its increased).

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 22 Feb 9
Weight 196.0 (+8.0)

Bench Press:
225 x 8
255 x 2
265 x 1
275 x 1 (ties a PR)
285 x 1 (spotter helped)
225 x 4
225 x 5

I can tell the Havoc is really kicking in. I've always been fairly weak on bench and especially taking months off from it and focusing on Dumbbells, it's reassuring to see I can throw around a little weight in the beginning of week 4.

Incline Dumbbell Flys (Neutral Grip)
superset with 25 lb trunk twists
50 x 15
65 x 13
75 x 8

Decline Smith Machine Press
225 x 12
255 x 8
275 x 5

Toes to Bar
10 reps
5 reps

Kneeling Weighted Cable Crunches
170 x 20
170 x 20
170 x 18

traumarn

traumarn

Awards
Thanks for the update on this cycle. Just completed a halo cycle. I'm planning an epi/tren cycle in 8 weeks. Looking forward to more info on your journey!

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
(Log from Last Night)

Day 24 Feb 11
Weight: 198.8 (+10.8)

I was going to take today off but I got off work early and hit a RARE night gym session. Wanted to test some of my bigger lifts before hitting some extensive leg work.

Bench Press:
225 x 7
255 x 3
275 x 1
225 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 1

Rack Pulls
315 x 12
405 x 8
425 x 3
315 x 12

Sumo Deadlifts
225 x 13
315 x 6
315 x 5

Did Mixture of leg extensions, curls and calf extensions. Didn't keep track of reps or sets, just did it till it burned.

Experienced my first crazy cramps and leg pumps. I started laughing cause it hurt so bad.felt good, but effing hurt like a biatch.

Weighed myself and I'm up almost 11 pounds. Pretty pumped on that number so early, and with minimal sides is a great thing.

I am completely shut down. No morning wood, no sense of sex drive. It's pretty bad, but compared to back acne and high BP, I can handle that for a little while longer. Still having crazy dreams, which doesn't bother me, just a noticeable change.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards

My favorite pancakes (egg whites, flax seeds, chia seeds, oats, dark chocolate chips, walnuts, cashew butter and MP cinnamon bun protein powder)

Super amped about the progress in week 4. The scale keeps moving up and it keeps me wanting more.

Finally got some good lighting before work that really exemplifies my ab definition and the veins and cut in my shoulder.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 27 Feb 14th
Weight: 198.0

Standing OHP
115 x 10
135 x 5
135 x 5

Shrugs:
225 x 15
285 x 12
285 x 9
225 x 15

Bent over Rows
185 x 10
205 x 9
225 x 5
225 x 4.5

Pull-ups
+ 25 pound plate
x 8 reps
x 8 reps
x 8 reps
+ 45 pound plate
x 7 reps
x 5 reps

Standing Barbell Bicep Curl
95 x 10
95 x 10
105 x 9
105 x 8

Starting to look a little pudgy around my stomach, maybe water, maybe fat hiding my abs, so I'm going to include some cardio into my after workout regiment. Light treadmill at roughly 115 BPM for 20 mins today.

Happy Valentines Day to all the lifters who don't take a day off because everyone else is.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 29 Feb 16th
Weight:

Felling good overall heading into week 5. Going to up the Havoc to 50mgs and see where it takes me. I've been very pleased overall. The side effects are mainly what I had read coming in: dry joints, insomnia, back pumps, cramps extreme shut down... but nothing I couldn't handle going in. I'm just happy to say no GYNO, sensitive nips, or anything extreme. I'm not sure I would have been able to handle that or new how to reverse the effects.

I'm considering week 5 being my last week because I'm tapering off in weight gain. I really wanted to exceed 200 pounds but I'm stuck around 198 and I'm eating pretty dirty. That was my main goal in this bulk and once that seems to come to a standstill, it may be the right time to start my PCT. I've been fortunate and blessed with the gains I have made and I'm super pleased with my results thus far.

However, I will see how this week goes at 50mgs and see if I can't get back to gaining a pound every 2-4 days again like in week 2-3. I will be getting more pics up tomorrow or Wednesday when my lady has time.

Heading to the gym in a few.

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Day 32 Feb 19th
Weight: 200.4 (+12.4)

Bench Press
225 x 8
255 x 4
275 x 1
285 x 1 (PR)
225 x 4

Dumbbell Pullovers
65 x 15
75 x 12
85 x 9
90 x 7

Incline Cable Flys
65 x 13
80 x 8 drop 50 x 8
80 x 8 drop 50 x 8
50 x 15

Straight Arm Pulldowns (Narrow)
110 x 15
125 x 10
125 x 11

Dumbbell Rows
75 x 13
85 x 12

Pleased to finally reach my goal of 200 pounds, up over 12 pounds total. No extra sides since bumping up to 50mgs. Havoc is really an easy going PH.

Update:

15" - 16.5" arms
12.5" - 13.25" forearms
20" - 23" legs

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Thats some really awesome measurement gainz bro, and good work on the PR!

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Thats some really awesome measurement gainz bro, and good work on the PR!
Appreciate it! Being tall and lengthy, my arms never really look big so that's what I'm trying to focus on. Legs are still pretty small.

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Appreciate it! Being tall and lengthy, my arms never really look big so that's what I'm trying to focus on. Legs are still pretty small.
Yeah i know what you mean, im 6'3 and arms have always been small on me! tryna focus more on them now