Getting chiseled w/ ostarine

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,
Will be running a 42 day cycle of ostarine dosed at 30mg a day.
Will log Dailey and keep everyone posted on my results.
Tore up my knee 2 months ago and surgery isn't until spring. Gained a good 20lbs over Christmas break and lost my cuts and vascularity.
Taking ostarine to help maintain some muscle and help heal my injury while I shred up.
Any advise or tips are appreciated,
Thanks!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started this cycle yesterday and just have to say WOW!
This stuff makes you feel amazing. Not sure if it's just placebo as of now but my confidence is the highest it's been in months.
Took my 30mg this morning on an empty stomach and will do my back workout and 60 min of cardio tonight.

Some background info:
Weight 185.3 height 5'9. Age 22
Been lifting for 6 years.
Max dead-545(before knee injury)
Squat-405x5
Bench-305x2
Ohp-225x1

Diet is in check, carb cycling and might go keto if fat loss stalls.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Mostly water weight you put on I bet.. How long is your winter break?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mostly water weight you put on I bet.. How long is your winter break?
I'm hoping it's mostly water weight because I know the increase wasn't due to gains. Haven't been able to squat or dl since injury. .
Break was 26 days.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping it's mostly water weight because I know the increase wasn't due to gains. Haven't been able to squat or dl since injury. . Break was 26 days.
Have you not lifted at all during break?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in - good luck. I ran osta solo for 4 weeks before I started my last cycle. Thought it was pretty good.
For cutting,recomp, or bulking purposes?
And what dose were you taking?
Any sides?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mostly for muscle preservation between cycles. I put on about 2-3 good lbs and cut some fat. So it worked pretty good. As far as sides I had one. I could not sleep at all. Just laid there all night everynight, no matter what I took. Ive seen a few people with similar side effects, but not many.
Oh hell yeah! That's what I wanted to hear. That's impressive for just 4 weeks.
And I noticed the same thing last night, didn't know if it was the osta or because I took a nap earlier. Did u experience any shutdown after cycle?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Do you have, at the very least some sort if OTC PCT lined up? Osta has shown suppression in doses as low as 3mg ED

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have, at the very least some sort if OTC PCT lined up? Osta has shown suppression in doses as low as 3mg ED
I have a t-boost ready.
Any suggestions on what else to take?
Relatively new to SARMs so any info is appreciated.
Thanks

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I have a t-boost ready. Any suggestions on what else to take? Relatively new to SARMs so any info is appreciated. Thanks
Its really personal preference. I'd say to at least have a SERM on hand. Some people use them some dont, but at 30mg I'd expect a fair bit of suppression.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3rd day taking osta and haven't noticed anything crazy yet.
I do believe the osta is messing with my sleep, last night I laid in bed till 5:00am before crashing.
Will get some sleep aid later today and hopefully fix that issue.
Still feel awesome taking this stuff! Hard to explain the feeling other than good and happy.
My back workout last night was solid, pumps were good and noticing my vascularity coming back.
Cardio still sucked haha.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What brand of Osta are you using? Also as stated above, at 30mg you will probably be thoroughly suppressed, and a SERM for pct is highly recommended.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What brand of Osta are you using? Also as stated above, at 30mg you will probably be thoroughly suppressed, and a SERM for pct is highly recommended.
DNa anabolics.
And any recommendations on which seRm to have on hand?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4th day on osta. Still having problems sleeping so I got a sleep supplement today. Also got some cycle support just for insurance, I know it's not required but I can now worry less about sides.
Had a solid shoulder+trap workout today.
Strength is noticeably increasing. Last week I could only db press 100's for 5, got it 8 times easy.
Feeling leaner and confidence is still through the roof on this stuff.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5th day on osta. Slept like a baby last night! This sleep supp from "menace" is awesome.
My vascularity has noticeably increased since day 1. Pumps at the gym are still solid even though I'm doing low carb.
I have three buddies who just started their run of osta so I'll post their results too in 6 weeks.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6
Might have to call it quits on this cycle. Had bloody stools today. Literally bright red every time I went to the bathroom.
No pain but I'm still concerned so I'll take a visit to the doc tomorrow.
Don't know how he'll respond to my ostarine use haha. Hopefully I can continue this cycle... Lovin it so far besides this current issue

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
If it's bright red it's likely just from an internal haemorrhoid or fissure. See a doctor for sure, but don't stress.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7
Going to continue and finish this cycle. Just need to add more fiber to my diet.
Strength has gone up. Ohp 185x8. Usually I only can do 3-5 good reps.
Weight is going up too even though I dropped my calories.
Got some cla and raspberry ketones. Will prob start the ECA stack soon to accelerate fat loss.

foxhound72072

Awards
Did you visit the doctor? I had an internal hemorrhoid and really no pain just blood. No pain til it popped. As it healed it felt slightly uncomfortable.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you visit the doctor? I had an internal hemorrhoid and really no pain just blood. No pain til it popped. As it healed it felt slightly uncomfortable.
No I decided not to go since it didn't happen again. Not sure what caused the bloody stools besides a lack of fiber. If it does happen again though I will take a visit to my doc.
Any advise to prevent reoccurrence?

foxhound72072

Awards
Are you straining on the toilet ? Are they harder than before ? Not rock solid but harder feces than before.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you straining on the toilet ? Are they harder than before ? Not rock solid but harder feces than before.
Hahahah no nothing seems different or out of the norm. Just that one night scared the heck out of me.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8
Recovery has been awesome. I know it's not smart to work the same muscle on back to back days but I did shoulders and chest yesterday and hit chest again today.
Yesterday I killed chest along with shoulders and today managed to get flat bench 225x15, 275x8, 295x5, 245x5, 225x6. Did weighted dips, incline press, finished with cable flys.
I will try and pr at 315 next week. Have always been stuck at 305 my whole life on bench.
Went back to the gym a second time to do 10x10 deadlifts at 135lbs and cardio. First time doing these since my knee injury. I'm pretty sure the ostarine is helping heal my knee. Feels fine, might even opt out of surgery now.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any measurement changes ?
I don't do measurements. I probably should,
I just use the mirror and scale as my measures.
I'm noticing my abs are coming back, and scale is going up somehow even though I'm eating only 1800-2000 cals.

foxhound72072

Awards
I was using the scale every few days but it makes me mad. I am eating 1800-2000 and one day or so 2200 and the scale drops and rises 2lbs often. That's because I am lifting heavier than normal and dieting at same time.

I started waist measurements and seeing better results.

foxhound72072

Awards
305 on bench ! Sweet. I need to get my game on then. Lol jk.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
If you can hit 295 for 5, 315 should be a breeze.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. I have to see how 30mg treats you.

Any sides? First time running Osta? Sorry if u answered haven't read the log yet lol

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If you can hit 295 for 5, 315 should be a breeze.
This. 295 for 5 is strong already so you can easily hit that 315 but if you really can't hit 315 I'd play with negatives at 335/355lbs so you get used to the weight

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
This. 295 for 5 is strong already so you can easily hit that 315 but if you really can't hit 315 I'd play with negatives at 335/355lbs so you get used to the weight
Yep. Or try a straight jump to 320 as it may not have that same mental intimidation factor

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Or try a straight jump to 320 as it may not have that same mental intimidation factor
Will do. Only have attempted 315 3 or 4 times in my life. After all failed attempts it just kills my confidence so I usually stay away from it.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never have done negatives.
Will try and find a solid lifting partner and do those this week.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. I have to see how 30mg treats you. Any sides? First time running Osta? Sorry if u answered haven't read the log yet lol
Loving it so far man! It's only been 9 days but I'm already noticing changes in both strength and In the mirror. Plus this stuff makes you feel more confident than ever.
First time running osta, I have 3 other buddies doing the exact same run. I'll keep you posted on our results.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving it so far man! It's only been 9 days but I'm already noticing changes in both strength and In the mirror. Plus this stuff makes you feel more confident than ever. First time running osta, I have 3 other buddies doing the exact same run. I'll keep you posted on our results.
That's great. I ran my first run at 20mg and it wasn't something to brag about. I figured 25-35mg is a good dose.

Sounds good

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9.
Trained full body today. Even did light weight and low intensity chest and shoulders again. I find it odd that I'm not getting sore and my joints are feeling awesome.
Dropping my norcodrene and getting on hellfire this Monday. Need something with more of a kick.
Cheated huge today with 10 crunch wraps from tbell that im already regretting.

I'm still loving my run on osta so far, no sides yet.
My one buddy running osta reported his nipples hurting....it's only his 5th day so I highly doubt it's due to the osta. But who knows.