Competition Cycle - Becoming a Demi-God

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Greetings guys, new to the forum.

Some stats on me, I'm 31 yo, 5'10" 187lb, 10% bf. Was on an Ostarine, Ep1c, DermaStr3ngth cycle with huge success. Was so amazed by OL products I stocked up heavily on their PH's prior to the ban in place. Here is my upcoming cycle for a physique competition in Branson, MO for May 16:

Dermatr3st - Weeks 1-8
DermaFury - Weeks 4-12
DermaTr3n - Weeks 7-12
The1 - Weeks 4-12
Ar1macare Pro - Weeks 1-12
Addax on hand (Max Pep)
Transform on hand
HCG - 500 IU/wk
Clomid on hand, would like to take it while on cycle to not have heavy suppression.
NAC on hand
Flaxseed Oil
Might get a cholesterol supplement for HDL/LDL
P-Inhibit by SNS
Cissus by SNS
Ep1c and Conqu3r (Stim free) pre workout

PCT:
HCG
Clomid
Sup3r PCT

Hope this is the demigod comp cycle. Can't wait to start this very soon, this is my first physique show and I will upload pics as I recomp. Would like diet tips from you guys and dosage recommendations for me. I am gluten, dairy, and pork free. I stick with beef protein by MuscleTech but might go to another protein without creatine to assist in water shedding. Need diuretic recommendations as well but have a good idea on hyper hydrating and cutting down. Roy and the guys at OL are amazing, and Max is the **** at Nutriverse. Peace my brothers.

Zane-Mania

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
This looks like gains...

Subbed for the cycle. I'm located in Branson. Plan to be at the show, not competing, but I'll be chilling out. Good luck!

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Thanks boss, say hey to me if you notice me. Name's Stephen. Keep it between us cause it's a natty show LOL

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
You got it. My buddy is competing as well. "Natty" of course... Lol

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Cal me a cheater. I just dont want to do NPC I just want to put in the hard work and do it one time.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Cal me a cheater. I just dont want to do NPC I just want to put in the hard work and do it one time.
What are your motivations for doing the show?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where's the comp at? The welks resort?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Oh not at all man. Respect either way. Even with the ph I wouldn't be at comp even asthetically for a long time. Not my goal but not opposed either.

I think the May comp is at welk and the June is at Hilton. Don't quote me on that though

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop the clomid during cycle and drop the hcg in pct. Just finished 6 weeks of dermatrest and the 1 at 100mg each. Good luck homie, ready to see how this treats you

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only comp I see for june in missouri is the Kansas City championships on June 13th.

Can I get a link? I'm in Missouri as well, and I competed at the branson showdown last year on June 28th.

Lining up this years show

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like a new affiliation called the NAFPA and they are hosting the show Saturday May 16 at the 2200 seat Welks theater. Im doing it with a team couple other women. Teams can compete for a $1000 prize.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like a new affiliation called the NAFPA and they are hosting the show Saturday May 16 at the 2200 seat Welks theater. Im doing it with a team couple other women. Teams can compete for a $1000 prize.
Dope.

Best of luck bud

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Started the diet boys here it is, going to run DermaTr3st the 16th of February 12 weeks out from competition.

Meal 1
3/4 cup egg whites
1 whole egg
1/4 cup cream of rice
1/2 teaspoon honey or agave
probiotic drink kombucha

Meal 2
6 oz chicken
250g sweet potato
2.5oz green veggie

Meal 3
6 oz ground turkey
140g brown rice
2.5 oz broccoli

Meal 4
6 oz chicken
Either sweet potato or brown rice same weights as above

Meal 5
PB2

Meal 6
4 oz tuna steak
Collard greens

Meal 7
4 oz Mahi Mahi

I workout early so take grapefruit immediately following workout followed by protein shake. Insulin spike for mass. Doing great thus far on it and easily drinking a gallon of water a day.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I've seen some pros drinking it pre workout and cardio for fat burning effects. Evan Centopani trusts in it, I know for sure.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of my food selections and does it seem to work for a 190lb trying to get to 205-210 with running pro's cycle

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
A Demigod cycle would be more like- DMZ/Tren or Mithras/Triumphalis - you will feel like Zeus in 2 weeks.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Haha well DMZ is still legal oddly enough. I got Stenadrol and Tr1umph from OL as well. I want to do transdermal for the first go around and then take it from there. Besides THE1 I hear is potent. But the diet has to be right for it all to work for a physique show.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha well DMZ is still legal oddly enough. I got Stenadrol and Tr1umph from OL as well. I want to do transdermal for the first go around and then take it from there. Besides THE1 I hear is potent. But the diet has to be right for it all to work for a physique show.
I found the 1 to be quite mild, like weak epistane

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BARKODE

Awards
What's the use of grapefruit? Sorry. Just a newbie here.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the use of grapefruit? Sorry. Just a newbie here.
Sounds like he's using it for the glucose, quick carbs to spike insulin

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Well im stacking it with dermafury and d ermatren which might enhance its effects

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well im stacking it with dermafury and d ermatren which might enhance its effects
Don't get me wrong, I think it was a great cycle. Ran it with dermatrest also at 100mg and had a great recomp, sides where very mild

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do a natty show..... Why not run some real gear and compete in a non drug tested federation?

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Honestly im doing this one with a team and would rather not do an NPC show. Im just doing this for the experience nothing more. Im not naturally gifted and besides many natty guys aren't even natural so I feel like I'm on an even playing field with some of the competitors.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly im doing this one with a team and would rather not do an NPC show. Im just doing this for the experience nothing more. Im not naturally gifted and besides many natty guys aren't even natural so I feel like I'm on an even playing field with some of the competitors.
Why the hate for the npc ? Just curious. Also I understand, no one is truly a natural anymore. My buddy did a natural show, he's 18, and was 100% natural and the guys in the open class were pretty massive and shredded. They didn't look natural at all.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
No hate on NPC whatsoever however there are way more politics in that show than the one im competing at and I'd much rather be in a show of 1 of 50 physique guys than 1 of 250-300.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No hate on NPC whatsoever however there are way more politics in that show than the one im competing at and I'd much rather be in a show of 1 of 50 physique guys than 1 of 250-300.
Heard that. My friends show had 20 different classes of bikini and physique and about 3 body building classes lol

AnthNich586

AnthNich586

Awards
Politics is the best word to describe if. Stopped competing in 2012 bc of it. In MI if you know the diet or posing coaches and use their services. They usually place you higher the first time around, which makes these girls wanna do it again afterwards bc they think they have a true shot now at becoming pro. They're feeding off girls who don't even workout lol. Anyways went to Nicole Wilkins last year and there was 3 bodybuilders in the class I was in. And 30 physique and bikini competitors for tall and short. It was a madhouse and annoying to watch.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Politics is the best word to describe if. Stopped competing in 2012 bc of it. In MI if you know the diet or posing coaches and use their services. They usually place you higher the first time around, which makes these girls wanna do it again afterwards bc they think they have a true shot now at becoming pro. They're feeding off girls who don't even workout lol. Anyways went to Nicole Wilkins last year and there was 3 bodybuilders in the class I was in. And 30 physique and bikini competitors for tall and short. It was a madhouse and annoying to watch.
Not sure why bodybuilding is "dying" in these smaller shows.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Im very glad there are physique shows. So many ectomorphs like myself could never get to the bodybuilding stage unless going an extreme route that could have horrible consequences. Politics in bodybuilding will be something that won't ever end. Even the days of Arnold it seemed like every competition he had Joe Weider had to be somewhere to change out a judge or two for him to win. Im forever grateful for the guys like Frank Zane who undoubtedly upset Arnold in Olympia. Even today Zane would be a physique competitor compared to most of the freaks out there. First off if there was a chic out there who got wet from a bulky gorilla over an aesthetic Adonis that chic ain't for me.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im very glad there are physique shows. So many ectomorphs like myself could never get to the bodybuilding stage unless going an extreme route that could have horrible consequences. Politics in bodybuilding will be something that won't ever end. Even the days of Arnold it seemed like every competition he had Joe Weider had to be somewhere to change out a judge or two for him to win. Im forever grateful for the guys like Frank Zane who undoubtedly upset Arnold in Olympia. Even today Zane would be a physique competitor compared to most of the freaks out there. First off if there was a chic out there who got wet from a bulky gorilla over an aesthetic Adonis that chic ain't for me.
Lol why both lifting for the approval of women? Do whatever you want and look however you want.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
What could one expect from dermafury ans d ermatren? Im also going to take inhibit p with the tren

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
late to the party but I'm here to see the gains!! Good luck

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Already getting on the diet so this should be good

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to be more careful with my prohormone stack. Ended up getting some Letro and Nolvadex. Letro at 2.5mg and Nolva at 20mg. With the DermaTrest I hear Nolva is great at catching the gyno early. I was thinking of using the Letro close to competition and when necessary to get more cut up. Dont want to risk killing libido too terribly however.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For sure I'm in precontest prep right now and diet is a Huge part

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Why can't I upload pictures larger than 800 x 800 on this forum?

BARKODE

Awards
Maybe it's in the rules. There are online sites that changes dimension. You can google that.