ChefJoey got Superdrol for Christmas

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Hey guys, just putting this mini-log up here to keep things organized.

*This will be my 3rd cycle total and my first run with SD.
*It will be a bulking cycle with calories +500 above maintenance.
*This will not contain any pictures as i have numerous tattoos and prefer to remain anonymous while using a banned substance.
*Workout 4 days/week (possibly 5 while on) consisting of the big 3 with high-volume accessory work.

Stats
25 years old
5'8
178lbs

Cycle
(LGI SD-10) 0/0/10/20/20/20?
(Stano) 800/800/1g/1g/1g/1g (already been taking Stano for the past 2 weeks)
(Tudca) 1g/daily
(Cycle Assist)

PCT
(Nolva) 20/20/10/10
(Erase) 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1
(DAA) 3g/daily
Letro on hand

Looking for advice, suggestions, and motivation. Today marks day 1 of SD and ready to get this going!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol at Thread title. I'll sub, as I'm interested in running some SD at some point. Good luck man!!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Subbed! Good luck man! Time to make some gains!

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 1

Not much to report, but wanted to keep track. Had a great workout this afternoon. Now making some homemade turkey burgers with carmalized onions and garlic :D

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude, good luck. I love me some SD. Hopefully you break that 200 lb plateau haha. Go Pats

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. I would just jump on 20mg from the get.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I'm in. I would just jump on 20mg from the get.
Was considering this at first but I'll probably just ride with 10 for at least a couple more days. Never really had sides in my previous cycles besides the usual back pumps and slight lethargy so hopefully this run stays the same.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was considering this at first but I'll probably just ride with 10 for at least a couple more days. Never really had sides in my previous cycles besides the usual back pumps and slight lethargy so hopefully this run stays the same.
Oh OKK cool. Those are the usual sides.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 2

Nothing to report obviously. Just left the gym, had a rather lackluster leg day. I enjoy leg day about as much as a re-run of Jersey Shore. Really need something to spice up my lower body days.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your carb intake during cycle?

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
Defiantly aboard this thread! Just put an order in for sdrol. Running sdrol solo but similar to your cycle. Can't wait to see how yours goes! Startin mine end of February

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't exactly "planned" carb intake but I average around 300g.
Gotcha. That's a good amount. The reason I asked its because sd loves carbs. Thought u was a very low carber

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Gotcha. That's a good amount. The reason I asked its because sd loves carbs. Thought u was a very low carber
In the summer I certainly do but its January and here in Northern New England that means summer is a longgg ways away lol..

Atreyufan31

Atreyufan31

Awards
Yeah, it was a sweltering -5 this morning when I started my car for work.

Love the profile pic. Can't wait for Sunday!
Damn, that makes me take for granted the low 70's here in Cali...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd for info

Sittin on a fair bit of SD I've yet to run

GO PACK GO

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Rub-a-dub sub'd...

I gots me some SD too....

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Might have to use some of my stash very soon.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 4

Certainly feeling the glycogen loading up. Felt pumped all day and muscles felt hard. Hit the gym this afternoon and had a solid workout.

Going out to eat tonight and it's my brothers birthday so he chose pizza. Soooo I'm about to go murder most of a large pizza lol.

Also, bumping up to 20mg tomorrow.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah, sounds like this stuff gets to work fast I like it. No pussie footing around!

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
Crush that pizza like you did that work out!!! And sides yet?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Sorry guys. Mentioned it in the OP but I won't be doing pictures for this log. I have numerous tattoos and don't want pictures of me using a banned substance. Chances of anything are slim, but the risk isn't worth it to me

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys. Mentioned it in the OP but I won't be doing pictures for this log. I have numerous tattoos and don't want pictures of me using a banned substance. Chances of anything are slim, but the risk isn't worth it to me
Ahhhhhh. I got your bail no worries

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 7

Weekly weigh-in (+4 pounds)

Still rolling along. Nothing really to note of significance. Energy, mood, libido all fine. Has been a dull pain in the testicals yesterday which is a pretty good sign atrophy is setting in.

I've heard people gaining a pound a day their first week on SD so I probably need to up my calories. Will be making a concentrated effort to bump up my calories the remaining weeks.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 9

PATS WON! ON TO THE SUPERBOWL! Yeow!

Ok, now that that's out of the way...

Had my first real encounter with Superdrol back pumps and holy god it was painful. Doing squats and they came on and pretty much ended my workout. I've used taurine in the past with little success so I'm going to have to figure something out as I can't see myself getting through a squat or deadlift session. Bending over to simply pick up my water bottle felt excruciating.

Other than that nothing has popped up. Balls have been really sore for a few days so I'm gonna go head and say I'm shut down pretty hard right now but that's an obvious.

Sorry for the lack of updates but this has actually been a real smooth cycle so far.

Biggest thing for me right now is simply increasing my calories. I'm eating all day but still feel like I could be eating more. I'm about to just start drinking straight olive oil. Just kidding!...kinda

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Also, the Stano is absolutely helping like usual.

I've heard lots of stories of how SD puts libido in the tank but it's been the opposite for me. I can't even be around a remotely attractive female without wanting to hump the closest object lol.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, the Stano is absolutely helping like usual.

I've heard lots of stories of how SD puts libido in the tank but it's been the opposite for me. I can't even be around a remotely attractive female without wanting to hump the closest object lol.
What Stano are you running and what dosages? I'm on day 21 at 900mg, running it with 135mg Tren and 25mg Msten. It's just keeping it about average for me.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Day 14

Weekly weigh-in (+3 pounds) (+7 pounds total)

Closing up on week 2 still with no sides to speak of. I'm eating everything in sight. Hoped to have gained more but really can't argue with a pound every other day. Not sure I've ever eaten this much before. It's to the point where I'm taking 3-4 craps a day lol.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have u stuck with the 10/20/20/20 plan?

What brand Tudca u runnin?

No sides to speak of and solid appetite - that's sick man. I'm encouraged for my first SD run, probably this fall....

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Have u stuck with the 10/20/20/20 plan? What brand Tudca u runnin? No sides to speak of and solid appetite - that's sick man. I'm encouraged for my first SD run, probably this fall....
Yeah, stuck with that dosing scheme. Also, running Olympus Labs Tudca.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm assuming your dosing is split... does a pwo dose add anything or does it seem to stay even keel?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I'm assuming your dosing is split... does a pwo dose add anything or does it seem to stay even keel?
I dose PWO and it seems to help the pumps a bit but nothing dramatically noticeable.