How do I bridge two PH Cycles??

aaa117

Awards
I'm currently in the middle of a Super DMZ 3.0 cycle to bulk, and plan on running Super Trenabol after to cut. I've read that it makes no sense to start a second cycle right after PCT from the first cycle, and that bridging the two is a better option. My question is, what do I take while running? Nolvadex, an AI, pct supp, and what else? I'm not sure what exactly "the bridge" supplement should be.
Thanks for any help clearing this up.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Personally I wouldnt bridge a bulk into a cut..

aaa117

Awards
Either way, I'd like to become more knowledgable on cycling and learn how bridging and all works. I've tried doing research on websites and other forums but not too much comes up. Thanks

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Either way, I'd like to become more knowledgable on cycling and learn how bridging and all works. I've tried doing research on websites and other forums but not too much comes up. Thanks
Bridging is the overlapping and extension of two or more compounds creating one long cycle. as said before I world not bulk and then cut it makes little sense to put on mass then try to cut it, but that is mainly your diet that depicts that as most compounds are versatile.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long have you been running the SDMZ and at what dose?

aaa117

Awards
About half a week @ 2 pills each day, so not very long.