Stats: 6' 0''
Weight: 170 lbs
BF: ~12-13%

Cycle:
4 weeks of Iron Mags DMZ 3.0 @ 2 pills/ED
and cycle supps
Post Cycle:
4 weeks of Iron Labs PCT Xtreme, Clomid, and possibly Osta Rx

This is my first log, I grabbed this before the ban fearing it was going to be taken off the market, so we'll see how the gains go. During the four weeks I will be focusing more on high volume than upping the weights too much.
My split will be Chest/Back, Legs/Abs, Shoulders/Arms, rest day, and repeat. Starting GVT style, but will adjust as needed.
My nutritional goals will be ~3000 cals, 210 g Protein, 70 g Fat, 412 g Carbs.

Any suggestions for changes in training, dosage, nutrition, or anything are greatly appreciated.

aaa117

Awards
Day 1
Chest/Back

I'm not sure if it was just a placebo effect, but energy and focus was already through the roof. I started too light GVT seeing as I was able to complete all 10 sets for 10. I'll increase the weight a bit next time around. After my planned workout, I still had too much left in me to stop, so I continued with several chest/back supersets until I couldn't complete another rep. The pumps were unbelievable and I can't wait to keep going. So far, no unusual hunger.. hopefully I won't have too much trouble reaching my macros.

aaa117

Awards
Day 2
Arms/Shoulders

Damn. My forearms looked like road maps, incredible vascularity. Again, workout was super high volume, pretty much just chasing a good pump. I definitely feel my heart rate elevated higher than usual when training. It's difficult resisting the urge to go heavy as possible, but don't wanna reach a point I can't continue once the cycle's over. When next chest/back and arms/shoulders days come around I'll probably increase all weights by 10 lbs to try to counteract the volume possible with lighter weights. I decided to up the calories to 3200 a day, I figured I might as well build as much muscle as possible. Also, my midsection doesn't seem to be getting any fatter, if anything maybe a little more defined. Dreading tomorrow's 10x10 squats, but seeing as my legs are a weakpoint it's gotta be done. If all goes well, I will post a side-by-side before/after pic at the end of the four weeks.

aaa117

Awards
Day 3
Legs/abs

Wow. 10 sets of 10 for squats is a leg killer. This workout was not dragged out like the first two days. The enormous volume of squats and leg curls tired me out very quickly. However, I did do a few extra sets for abs since the burn felt good and they're one of my week points. I' slowly cutting back on preworkout because I don't want to mess up my blood pressure too bad. I'm thinking of upping the calories a bit, since I haven't had any measured weight change. Hopefully I feel the DMZ kick in soon. Tomorrow is Chest/Back again. Looking forward to improving upon the first workout.

aaa117

Awards
Day 4
Chest/Back

I woke up today with a sore body, runny nose and headache. I'm afraid I'm coming down with the flu or something but obviously that didn't stop me from going to the gym. I was excited to hit chest and back again to improve upon Day 1's workout. This time I used dumbbells that were 10 lbs heavier than before, and I added 10 lbs to each side of the bar for bent-over rows. Next time I'll ad 5lbs (10 total) to make it more challenging. Now I see why GVT is revered as so exhausting. This time I focused more on form, squeezing, and control, and it was a great workout overall. The pumps on DMZ are crazy, I was inflated and looked huge. I'm thinking about making tomorrow a rest day if I feel to sick to workout, but if not then it's arms and shoulders again. Also, I'm finding eating 3200 calories very difficult, I think I'll try distributing my calories more evenly over my three daily meals.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
GVT is a BEAST of a program but I love that ****. Glad to see someone else utilizing it esp while on a cycle. I run a GVT program 2-3 times a year for 3-4 weeks and it's always a good time. Good luck!

aaa117

Awards
So far I've tried running a three day body split twice a week with the seventh day being a rest day, but it's killing me, so I might put a rest day between every three day split.

aaa117

Awards
Day 5
Arms/Shoulders

I upped all the lifts by 10 lbs each side and I feel that I am now truly following the GVT program, I didn't nearly finish all 10 at 10 reps, however, my energy and focus was lower than usual. I can't pinpoint whether or not it is the DMZ not helping or whatever, or my fever/flu. I do feel that I'm getting better so hopefully tomorrow I'm fully back on my feet. My legs are still extremely sore. I don't know whether or not tomorrow will be legs or a rest day. Overall, I'm definitely feeling fuller and have that semi-pump constantly throughout the day.

aaa117

Awards
Day 6
Legs/Abs

Right off the bat, stretching and warming up clears my sinuses for some reason so I felt healthy as a horse during today's workout (unfortunately not so much afterwards). Wow. I upped squats by 10 lbs overall and tried a slightly different foot position and it made all the difference. This was one of the most intense squat sessions I've ever had. I found myself sweating very much during today's workout and the pumps were constant and full. On leg curls I upped the weight a notch, went slower, and squeezed longer at the top of each rep. Now I feel that I'm doing GVT Legs correctly and I'm right where I should be weight-wise. I'm noticing cuts on my thighs that I wasn't expecting but I'm not complaining. Abs is pretty standard, I added a little oblique work, nothing too crazy. Overall, best leg workout I've had in a long time.

Sidenote: New weight is 180 lbs

aaa117

Awards
Day 7
Rest day. It's difficult resisting the urge to go hit chest. Until tomorrow.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am also doing GVT and love it. First round of 10 x 10's is definitely a feeing out where you stand on appropriate weight for each exercise. I have been doing a GVT hybrid routine with 3 volume days and 2 strength days per week. But after these next 2 strength days I have, I am switching to a pure GVT routine for 6 weeks. I've done it once before and made huge changes, so I recommend sticking it out.

aaa117

Awards
Day 8
Chest/Back
I feel like I'm getting repetitive, but it's the honest truth: my chest and back had the best pump I've ever experienced since I started lifting. Yesterday during my rest day I would get small pumps in my lats and lower back simply by moving around and flexing them. But today, I walked into the gym with a loose tank top and walked out with a tight one. I found my sweet spot for weight on my Incline Bench and Bent-Over Row (my two core GVT exercises for chest and back). I also noticed that my arms are getting more vascular. I think I've gained some amount of body fat around my midsection, but I know that's the price to be paid for gaining the most muscle possible during this cycle. I've been eating around 200 g of protein a day, gonna try to get closer to 250 g. Carbs are easy to hit, and fat I'm always around 70g. Overall, I'd say I averaged ~3300 cal daily this week. I've also noticed that I start sweating a little with minimal physical activity. I'll start getting hot and sweating a little just walking around campus. Other than that, everything else is going well and let's hope the gains keep going.
Week 1 of 4 Completed.

aaa117

Awards
Day 9
Arms/Shoulders
My triceps are progressing nicely, GVT seems to be working well. I now get a pump in them around set 3-4. I'm gonna up the weight next time. For biceps I switched to preacher curl because I feel like my arms move too much. I'm definitely right where I should be weight-wise. I no longer have that crazy amount of energy I used to have after. I finished off with a few super sets. So far my arms have gained .5 in. After one more week, I'll update with changes in weight and measurements.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro. 1/2" is huge. Could be a little glycogen in there helping out.

aaa117

Awards
Yeah, I'm not feeling it as much as I have super tren or stenabol in the past, but maybe it's just because I'm only a week into the cycle. I'm hoping it picks up a little soon. As far as sides, my hunger hasn't been affected too much. I'm not ravenous or anything like that. I do get the occasional pimple here or there on my face, but again, nothing crazy. Also, I feel like my body temperature is higher, my blood pressure is probably a little higher, and it doesn't take much of anything to get me sweating. In conclusion, I don't have any significant side effects that would stop me from taking it again in another cycle. Stenabol's given me worse.

aaa117

Awards
Day 10
Legs/Abs

So today was a little unusual for me. I get to the gym and all the squat racks are taken up by new year noobies. So, I'm just hanging around on the leg extension machine for like 10 minutes waiting for one of them to finish. I was feeling really weird though. Last night I counted my DMZ pills are realized I had a few extra, so I took 2 instead of one for yesterday's PM dosage. Man, I don't think I've ever been so thermogenic in my life. I was hot. I'm talking dripping in sweat. So finally I get a squat rack, and I'm pissed off and I'm just not feeling it. So I said screw it. I spent the next two hours doing sets, supersets, and trisets of back, chest, and shoulders. I went heavy, even though I know that's not really a smart thing to do while on ph's since the connecting tissue might not be strong enough. I was just angry and sweaty. Tomorrow will be a rest day, so I can allow myself to cool off. Then the day after that I'll try to hit legs. Then either one more rest day before I start my 3 day split again, or if I'm not sore I'll go straight into my 3 day split without a rest day in between. So in conclusion, I can't handle 3 pills of DMZ lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I got to where I couldn't workout on any less than 40mg PWO.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ gave me very acute PWO benefits. Whereas some ph's didn't. But yeah I could feel it.

So I went from a bottle of OL DMZ dosing 40mg pwo and when it ran out and I started the LGI DMZ which is only 15mg caps, I went to taking 30mg pwo and noticed my workouts being not as intense.

Had to up it to 3 caps pwo (45mg) to get the intensity back.

CSH

CSH

Awards
Looks like DMZ's doing you good bro. I gave it a shot and got test flu half way through and it sh*t all over my cycle lol, but good luck with your gains

Dirtyfootdrpr

Awards
I am on dmz 3.0 right now, 2 weeks in and loving it. I am using it on a cut to maintain lean mass. Getting stronger in a deficit with 45 min if cardio daily. Second time runnin it, great product. Used it on a bulk during the summer and went from 256 to 269, went down to 264 after pct. good luck!

aaa117

Awards
Day 12

Arms/Shoulders

My lower back has been hurting and there's no way I'm going to risk an injury, so I'm going to take a week off squats. I still wanted to hit legs, so I did sets on the leg press and leg curl machine. Then I switched over to arms. I alternated between biceps and triceps, and finished off with a few supersets. This method of supersetting bi's and tri's seems to be working well for me. Today I also focused on form more when doing my shoulder exercises. Like always, crazy pumps and vascularity.
Weight gain so far: + ~8 lbs

aaa117

Awards
Nope. I've never gotten any back pumps from any cycle I've been on.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Consider yourself lucky mate. I get them within an hour of dosing. SD, HD, and now DMZ being the biggest culprits.

aaa117

Awards
Day 13
Chest/Back

Had a great day at the gym today. I got my 10x10 solid, so I'll be upping my incline press by 10 lbs next time. For back, I'm still at the same weight for my bent-over rows, but I'm closer to my 10x10, so there is improvement. Since my two primary movements are more effective, I don't have to do as many supersets as I didi the beginning of the cycle. The pumps last for hours after the gym, and everything else is going great. On Friday, I might post measurement and weight differences to mark the half-way point of this cycle.

aaa117

Awards
Day 14
Arms/Shoulders

Another productive arm day. I reached my 10x10, so I'll be adding weight next time for my barbell curls; same with tricep press. I got a really good pump in my biceps today, that kind of pump where your arm is so full of blood that you can't even curl a light weight since your arm just won't bend. I've noticed that the last few nights I've had trouble falling asleep and woke up in somewhat of a light sweat, although I'm not sure if this is a side effect of the DMZ or not. All else goes well. I might be posting measurement changes tomorrow.

PS Everyone don't forget to watch the new 'Aesthetics Never Die' video being released on Friday. It's gonna be awesome.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Nice cycle man, same starting stats as me, but I'm eating 1000 cals more lol. running a 5/3/1 with volume accessories, strength gains are always amazing on dmz

aaa117

Awards
Hey everyone, I apologize for being inactive the last couple of weeks. I just got too busy with the storm hitting the Northeast, class, and work. I still kept up the gym though. I went a week without hitting legs since I had lower back pain. All lifts continued to increase. Anyway, here's my review and stats:

Measurements
Final Weight: 185 lb. (15 lb. increase)
Waist: +2 in.
Hips: + 1.5 in.
Forearm: +.5 in.
Abdomen: +2 in.
Thighs: +1.5 in.
Bicep (upper arm): +1.25 in.
unmeasured, but noticeable increase in chest/back/shoulders
Body-fat: ~14-15% (~2% increase) (I'm going to approximate about half the weight I gained was fat/water, and the other half muscle)

Strength Gains
I followed a GVT style lifting program during the 4 weeks, which is 10x10. On all lifts my 10x10 increased a total of approx. 15-20 lbs.

Body Effects
increase in muscle mass and body-fat
extreme increase in vascularity
acne flared up a little (nothing crazy, just a couple of pimples here in there)
some trouble sleeping last couple of weeks
night sweats
occasional shin splits
increase in libido
slight ( and I mean extremely slight) testicular atrophy (not nearly as bad as during methylstenbolone)

DMZ Review
Overall, I think DMZ is a great product. I did not gain as much weight and size as I did during my methylstenbolone cycle, however, I my gains feel solid and dry, whereas with m-sten the gains felt more like water weight and just puffed up. This PH gave me amazing endurance during my workouts and vascularity that I'd never experienced before. The gains outweigh the side effects. The side effects were harsher than tren, but not as bad as m-sten. During the last couple weeks of my cycle I was not as strict on my food intake as I was the first two weeks, which could have affected the amount of weight I gained (probably didn't eat enough protein and overall food). In conclusion, DMZ's a great product that I would recommend for solid gains, not too much size like m-sten, but definitely solid gains.

For PCT I am going to be taking liquid Tamoxifen Citrate as my SERM, Reduce XT as my AI, PCT Xtreme as my general PCT, and Ostarine (low dosage) to help keep gains while off cycle. I will be eating maintenance calories during my 4 weeks of PCT, and training with not as much volume, but more intensity (going heavy). I will possibly post here again after my PCT is over to tell about how much of my gains were kept/lost.

Thank you all who followed during my cycle, and I look forward to my next log in a couple months.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Nice man! Great review! 8 ish pounds in 4 weeks is great!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid review man. Good work. Would definitely like to hear how pct goes for you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
High volume is where it's at for growth I did high volume for 10 weeks I'm talking 15 20 reps 5 sets each exercise now I'm back up to the heavy weights adding in density bit 6 weeks out I will switch back to high volume

aaa117

Awards
When you switched back to heavy weights, did you have more strength than before? Or did you find it easier to move up to heavier weights as time went on?
I'm gonna start heavy again next week and I'm not too sure what to expect. I haven't done less than 100 reps per exercise in four weeks haha

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
When you switched back to heavy weights, did you have more strength than before? Or did you find it easier to move up to heavier weights as time went on?
I'm gonna start heavy again next week and I'm not too sure what to expect. I haven't done less than 100 reps per exercise in four weeks haha
Training for strength shows good increases in endurance while training for endurance doesn't show very major increases in strength, but I would expect your capacity for strength increases to be better. More volume means more overload.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The first time I did GVT was for 8 weeks, I lost strength on some moves, but gained on others. Bench Press max went down by about 25-30lbs. Squat max went down about the same. Not squat max, as I really don't do a 1RM for squats, but I went from 365 x 3 down to 335 x 3.

Deadlift strength went up and almost all rowing movements were stronger after the volume training.

aaa117

Awards
Almost two weeks into PCT and I haven't lost a single pound. I'm successfully maintaining my weight at 185 with approx. 2700-2800 calories a day.
Since I switched from high volume to heavy weights, I have noticed quicker strength gains. My bench has increased 20 pounds on PCT since before my DMZ cycle on which I was only working with around 60% one-rep max weight.

Also, what do ya'll think about adding 200 mg of B6 to my daily regimen.

I'll keep you guys posted again towards the end of my PCT.

aaa117

Awards
Hey guys, just checking in again. My PCT is about to end at the end of the week, and then I'm going to begin a cutting cycle with Trenavar to get hoe-ready for the summer. I lost a little weight recently, not necessarily from not being off cycle, but from having trouble eating enough calories. I'm around 180 lbs. The difference is negligible to where it could just be water weight changes, so I'm not really worried. I am enjoying the heavy lifting, but am looking forward to the crazy pumps from high volume training. At the end of the week, I'll post final PCT measurements and weight.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just read log, good work on hanging onto the gains brotha!

aaa117

Awards
Final Post:

Today's the last day of my PCT, its been a fun 28 days. My weight has decreased a total of around 4-5 pounds, the majority of this during the last two weeks, I'm guessing from not keeping up my daily caloric intake. All measurements are pretty much the same, maybe .25-.5 inch change in some areas but nothing drastic. I'm sick of being soft around the waist, so my next cycle will be a Tren Attack Cut where I will try to get down to single digit bodyfat in 12 weeks, just in time for summer/festival season.
Here's a link for all those who would like to see that log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/265365-aaas-trenabol-cutting.html#post4855825

Thanks everyone