Can i take PES Erase alone?

Mikey_1988

Awards
So i really need help with what supplement to take that would help me from recovering from gyno. I took a pro-hormone several years ago, but due to inexperience i screwed up pn my PCT and the result was a lump and gyno. I went to a doctor who gave me clomid and it helped remove the lump but sex drive is not very good, maybe half as good as once was. I have high levels of estrogen, so was reading about Erase and wonder if i can take it alone? I am not on any type of cycle. I just wanted to take it to see if it will lower estrogen. Any advice? Anything is appreciated.

Thank you

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Erase is fine alone, it was designed for this.

That said if you have "high Estrogen" your Endo should have you on an AI.
So I have to ask what you are trying to accomplish exactly

Mikey_1988

Awards
I basically want to increase testosterone back to what it was pr at least close enough while decreasing estrogen and avoid having it convert to estrogen. What is an AI? how can i get it?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
How do you know you still have high levels of estrogen?

Sounds like you should get bloodwork before anything else.

Mikey_1988

Awards
I got blood work done and estrogen was about 150,
How is FORMEX BLACK? By ASL?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I basically want to increase testosterone back to what it was pr at least close enough while decreasing estrogen and avoid having it convert to estrogen. What is an AI? how can i get it?
No offense, but you should really research any supplement before you put it into your body. Google the ingredients and find out exactly what you are taking.