• First Up Vote
150g protein? You should shoot for 270 if you can. ha

MuscleJ

Awards
Your running a 4 week cycle ?
Up the protein,lol.

gynopuff

Awards
Yes I may add s4 I just shot my buddy a bottle on the house of prop (Geneza Pharma) good stuff and he gained 18lbs im sure 8-10lbs were water but still the guy didn't use an ai but still. 10-14 week cycles espically long esters destroy your hpta if I do extend it it will just be to 6 weeks. You can get GREAT results at 6 weeks if you don't then you screwed up somehow big time. Im not looking to destroy my hpta im looking for a boost followed by easy recovery

gynopuff

Awards
What im saying is im trying to continue to make gains naturally after not blow up for 16weeks then loose 80% of it post cycle and just be waiting around till my next hpta killer cycle to make any more gains that's not me.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
isnt hcg needed only when running long cycles and not when doing only short like yours

gynopuff

Awards
I want to be safe Im not going to lose my balls again

MuscleJ

Awards
I was going to say I hear a few guys enjoying 6-8 week cycles of prop

gynopuff

Awards
Yes 10-14 weeks is wayyy too much if you want fast recovery go with short esters and short time. All these dudes are in a rush to get huge for nothing. I have friends runnig tren anadrol over a gram of test all for nothing they are not even competing. Im like what are you doing waht is the rush??? CHILL OUT if you cant get good results from some prop and maybe some var added in your doing something wrong If I was competing that would be a dif story.

gynopuff

Awards
DAY 3

^up 3lbs water im guessing im running aromasin so I should not be gaining any water Not really noticing anything yet sex drive is up a little bit I just pinned with a huge 21g and it felt like I was stabbing my self with a knife. Also my weight drops and gains every day so I know its all water.

MuscleJ

Awards
You can pick up some var or Winstrol to add into that, I would like to see how you do. What is your diet like? And what are your stats? I've been cycling for years now with extensive guidance from MD's , endocrinologist (I pick up shifts at the office)and sport medicne, as well as lab results frequently. I have yet to run a short prop only cycle.
I may run a 8 week prop,tren a, var or Winstrol cycle. I just have to let some thinG's clear my system before so I can get more accurate lab results.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
prop cycle souds tempting so i will follow your log with great interest!

only thing that concerns me is eod injections, doesnt that hurt your trainin? because i get crazy soreness after pinning and it last couple days

gynopuff

Awards
No man maybe the first two but not that bad. Go with geneza prop.

gynopuff

Awards
DAY 5
Libido wayyyyy up! I feel full and hard all over Im running my ai to the max so I have minimal water retention. No acne no hair loss no anger feelings of well being coming on. I still feel sore from my friday chest and back workout so I can tell its not fully kicked in. SS was sposto send me s4 but sent me LGD 4033 instead should I throw in 1mg ed for the remainder?

I cannot believe me as well as many other people would run some BS Prohormone that gives you half the results you feel like CRAP and do twice the damage. Im getting HIGH off this test prop I will get twice the gains as ANY ph and do half the damage. I LOVE TEST PROP!

gynopuff

Awards
DAY 8

^ 2.1 lbs
low water retention I am feeling really full now and bigger here are pics a week before the cycle and now day 8 in to the prop the pump is great but ill never shoot in my quad again only my glute I have 0 pain there.

1 week prior to cycle

Day 8

warrior737

Awards
Osta will suppress you in PCT. Run it on cycle. Where are you pinning ?

Heres the layout

Test Prop 100mg eod Started with 150mg front load
HCG - 250iu 2x week
Aroma - 12.5mg ed

PCT
Clomid 50/50/20/20
Nolva 40/40/20/10
Ostarine 10/10

Stats
6'1
12%
4000 cals
150 protein

Workout routine
mon - chest back
tue - arms/shoulders/abs
wed - Legs
thrs - off
friday - chest back
sat - abs/shoulders/ hard cardio
sun - off
I do cardio everyday that I work out

Here I am 2 years ago

2 weeks ago

Day 8 Test Prop

gynopuff

Awards
Yeah im not goign to run it anymore in pct. I tried my quad but I can still barley walk and cannot run and cannot do leg day tomorrow its been 4 days I will stick to my glutes I have 0 pain after there.

gynopuff

Awards
150g protein? You should shoot for 270 if you can. ha
I did learn in health science at ucf that the whole 1.5g of protein per pounds you weigh is complete bs back by scientific data. The rest you just crap out. you need between .7 and 1gram per lb but I am up to 1gram per lb a day at least some days 1.2 grams which is too much.

warrior737

Awards
I would have added the osta to your current run. Maybe at 20 mg for 4 wks. It will help with strength gains and it has a slight healing effect.

gynopuff

Awards
I tried osta about 3 weeks ago it made my blood pressure go through the roof I couldent handle it and it made my nipps more puffy then on test. I may just run 5mg of it but I am currently using around 3mg of lgd-4033 as well but I think its bunk.

warrior737

Awards
I tried osta about 3 weeks ago it made my blood pressure go through the roof I couldent handle it and it made my nipps more puffy then on test. I may just run 5mg of it but I am currently using around 3mg of lgd-4033 as well but I think its bunk.
I ran armistane with it at 25 mg and I also was running AI cycle support cause I was O.C. My BP was mint. I don't have much knowledge on injectables or peptides. Just getting into that game.

gynopuff

Awards
Stay away from peptides they can mess the signals up on your heart beat. I read a huge study people did recently do not listen to what anyone says. Injectable test is the best. Stay away from all the other bs sarms work well if your body can tolerate them.

gynopuff

Awards
DAY 10 ^ 1lb

Also got more test im going to make this cycle a 6 weeker. I have about half the bottle of prop left im going to transition to test phenyl which is a step up (ester wise) from prop halflife around 4.5 days. So far I have acne and Greece on my face libido is way down don't know if its from the aromasin but I don't know about strength today is thrs my day off. I will update tomorrow how I feel.

gynopuff

Awards
Not really in my butt but my quad....!!! Could barley walk for days BUT I sware to you that it absorbes in to your body better that way. I have 0 fat on my quads so it has no where to go but muscle

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Bro if those pics from the beginning are 2 years apart I think you need to rethink your training and diet.

I see you saying science this and that about how 1.5g of protein per lb is too much and you crap it out... But have you ever tried it?

Not trying to be an a$$ but you need to put down the roids and a) drive to the grocery store and b) hire a trainer.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol and you came in my thread to bash me whilst you look like you haven't touched a weight. I love the ****ing internet steroid gurus.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay away from peptides they can mess the signals up on your heart beat. I read a huge study people did recently do not listen to what anyone says. Injectable test is the best. Stay away from all the other bs sarms work well if your body can tolerate them.
LOL link the study. Peptides are almost harmless. They are legal as well.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I did learn in health science at ucf that the whole 1.5g of protein per pounds you weigh is complete bs back by scientific data. The rest you just crap out. you need between .7 and 1gram per lb but I am up to 1gram per lb a day at least some days 1.2 grams which is too much.
Hahhaha

gynopuff

Awards
You guys are some a holes. I injured my shoulders really badly got fat then cut and now I'm back in the gym. and I was being sarcastic with the protein thing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your science class was discussing protein intake of steroid users and how increased anabolism changed absorption of nutrients?
Never seen that before.
You sure you went to that class?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toothpaste has been linked to mouth cancer, you going to stop brushing your teeth?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bro if those pics from the beginning are 2 years apart I think you need to rethink your training and diet.

I see you saying science this and that about how 1.5g of protein per lb is too much and you crap it out... But have you ever tried it?

Not trying to be an a$$ but you need to put down the roids and a) drive to the grocery store and b) hire a trainer.
Bingo

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 5
Libido wayyyyy up! I feel full and hard all over Im running my ai to the max so I have minimal water retention. No acne no hair loss no anger feelings of well being coming on. I still feel sore from my friday chest and back workout so I can tell its not fully kicked in. SS was sposto send me s4 but sent me LGD 4033 instead should I throw in 1mg ed for the remainder?

I cannot believe me as well as many other people would run some BS Prohormone that gives you half the results you feel like CRAP and do twice the damage. Im getting HIGH off this test prop I will get twice the gains as ANY ph and do half the damage. [B/]I LOVE TEST PROP!

Half the results from ph isn't true. Feeling better while on injectables is though.

Day 5 libido is sky high.

DAY 10 ^ 1lb.
my libido is way down don't know if its from the aromasin but I don't know about strength today is thrs my day off. I will update tomorrow how I feel
5 days later it's in the $hitter.

gynopuff

Awards
Your science class was discussing protein intake of steroid users and how increased anabolism changed absorption of nutrients?
Never seen that before.
You sure you went to that class?
No it was a study done on nattys.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
None of you are being harsh. This is 100% legitimate advice. Its good that you've done a lot of research on aas. It'll be good knowledge to have in 2-3 years once you've dialed in your training/nutrition.

gynopuff

Awards
Toothpaste has been linked to mouth cancer, you going to stop brushing your teeth?
I'll pull the study up if I can find it. It was done on people a 9 month study and was linked to irregular heart beat

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll pull the study up if I can find it. It was done on people a 9 month study and was linked to irregular heart beat
If it's as prominent as you claim, it shouldn't be difficult to find.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your missing the point. I don't care about the study, I don't use peptides, only because I don't want to learn about them.
Steroids, training, nutrition already enough to have to constantly learn about.

gynopuff

Awards
That is true but you wanted to argue with a study so I was going to put it up so you could take your argument to the study and not to me BUT if you wanna waste your time freaking out at some dude you dont know over 50g protein difference when I agree with you go ahead and blow up let a rip bro lets hear more keep going.

gynopuff

Awards
I know trainers who have masters in health science here at ucf that tell their clients on cycle to not eat above maintenance and to not change their work out routine so they dont blow up and then shrink back down. They are not going off of bro science either they are going off of trial and error and studies that have been done. But what do they know right??? Masters degree im sure your more educated where did you go to school and what was your major? A Anabolicminds bro science diploma rite?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know trainers who have masters in health science here at ucf that tell their clients on cycle to not eat above maintenance and to not change their work out routine so they dont blow up and then shrink back down. They are not going off of bro science either they are going off of trial and error and studies that have been done. But what do they know right??? Masters degree im sure your more educated where did you go to school and what was your major? A Anabolicminds bro science diploma rite?
I have a Master's degree in Exercise Physiology from Texas State University and it's still going to be their opinion as to the proper way to cycle. There's very little, if any, applicable data regarding AAS in this area. To my knowledge, there isn't a single study looking at AAS, caloric intake, and post cycle. Hell, there's data showing that simple administration of AAS without training will put on muscle so even the data needs to be taken with a small grain of salt.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is true but you wanted to argue with a study so I was going to put it up so you could take your argument to the study and not to me BUT if you wanna waste your time freaking out at some dude you dont know over 50g protein difference when I agree with you go ahead and blow up let a rip bro lets hear more keep going.
Still missing the point, and it wasn't an argument, you brush your teeth still, even though toothpaste had been linked to mouth cancer, but won't use peptides because of w/e.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have a Master's degree in Exercise Physiology from Texas State University and it's still going to be their opinion as to the proper way to cycle. There's very little, if any, applicable data regarding AAS in this area. To my knowledge, there isn't a single study looking at AAS, caloric intake, and post cycle. Hell, there's data showing that simple administration of AAS without training will put on muscle so even the data needs to be taken with a small grain of salt.
Bam!

gynopuff

Awards
I got double d's man.......... I was going to get a diff ai but I decided to embrace it and started doing drag now. I have a cute sugar daddy hes way older....

JK well I feel fine the aromasin is not working well with me it may be under dosed but it makes me very angry im getting really puffy nips but im up 10lbs in 16 days now. Im on around 15mg ED of Aroma and I am going up to 20mg ed but it makes me so angry I don't know if I can handle it I may want to switch to adex I just need some advice from some people. My strength went up so much on cable rows my grip strength cannot handle it im up to 200lb on cable row 6x but other than that acne is very bad and everyone in my family is calling me out for being on stuff.

Started at 182 now im 192 my endurance is through the roof as well when I do cardio its like I can just go and go forever.