Opinions

Chubb

Awards
Test E, Tren E, dbol pills 50mg on TRT so no need for pct. I'm looking to add muscle but also trying to cut some fat too with 5 days of T25

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
? is this a question or your just tellin us what your gonna do? header says opinions but i dont see a question in there.

Chubb

Awards
My bad! Yes I was Looking for input as to wether this would be a good cycle to increase muscle and help cut the fat if I were doing a lot of extra cardio

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Then yes, as long as you diet is clean you should be fine. Have you used tren before?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Then keep the dose low with the tren and up is slowly. To be honest I think you should use tren a, there is more pinning involved but the side for most seem to be less and easter to control if thing get outta hand.

If your goin to use the E start at 200 then start upping it if you need to after 5wks, make sure the level is maxed out before you start upping it. I would up it 100mg at a time every 2wks...I'm sure others will say other wise but this is the safe way.

As for the Dbol start out with 30mg Ed, with good orals you will figure out quick if you like them or not.

Chubb

Awards
Ok thanks! I thought the tren a had more side but overall tren was a good clean anabolic

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Tren is the hardest AAS out there...

Think you should do some reading before you start this cycle.

Chubb

Awards
I've found more material going over sides which would suck. My buddy has taken a bunch of times and said he hasn't had any sides but he's not me either. I will go with tren a just in case I get sides that way they will wear off quicker. He runs 400mg/wk I will start out low and go from there. Thanks for looking out!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Believe me... If tren liked me I would use it. But I can only use it with caber, even then I still feel weird on it.

Take that other do with a grain of salt. Start low and work up... No need to jump up high fast and Possibly have BAD issues. AAS is a marathon not a sprint.