Osta Rx Log. First time using any Sarm or AAS

weaverarnold

Awards
Whats going on guys I wanted to share my Log with you guys incase anyone had questions and so I can ask people with much more knowledge than me while I'm running it if some come up.

22 6'0 177 and about 14ish BF.

I was very serious about bodybuilding from 18-20 then was in a severe car accident and ended up with 3 herniated discs in my lower back and a bad case of whiplash. I went from about 187 to about 155 in the year following since lifting weight wasn't an option. In this time I studied Iowa University and decided to party a lot and eat like a obese 15 year old. I regret it but cannot change the past so the past about 10 months I went from 155 to about 177ish and want something that can boost my gains and I've heard nothing but great things about astatine. I got a few buddies that have tested the waters with anabolics and decided to try ostarine since its mild and not many sides reported and I'm also a worry wart and starting slow keeps my mind at ease.

Dosing 6.5mg spread out three times a day for 6 weeks as of now. I will do 8 if i keep seeing results or do 4 if things start to stop or sides get to much.

I will be starting this tomorrow morning and I hope people follow along and I can ask questions when needed. I love to learn as much as possible and I know theres extremely intelligent people on this forum.

I will also post before pictures and pictures while on osta Rx

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
why are you splitting up the doses? the half life of osta is 24hrs so no real need to split it

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why are you splitting up the doses? the half life of osta is 24hrs so no real need to split it
Agree. Take the total dosage in morning. Also, when I ran it my BP increased significantly so suggest you get a baseline BP and then monitor it. Good luck.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
What are you going to run for pct?
this, a natty pct should suffice but if you want feel free to use serms to have that ease of mind. Either way I would include AlphaMax in pct if you haven't got it lined up yet because Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin, high percent extract so you shouldnt get any stomach upset!
Also has a full 75mg arimistane to control both estrogen and cortisol, helping to lean you out while adding lean mass. which is perfect for a pct addition
Alphamax also contains Divanill + L-DOPA, perfect 1-2 punch for both Free and Total testosterone, and ofcrouse it contains full 4000iu of Vitamin D3 and Zinc for testosterone support.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
was just getting ready to say this.... dose all at the same time

weaverarnold

Awards
Ive just read the people who experience the headaches are usually the ones who take it all at once. So I just decided to take it every 4-5 hours and it doesn't bother me as of now so if it gets tideous I will just take it all at once.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Ive just read the people who experience the headaches are usually the ones who take it all at once. So I just decided to take it every 4-5 hours and it doesn't bother me as of now so if it gets tideous I will just take it all at once.
headaches are a sign of high BP which should always be monitored and if you do have high BP taking appropriate measures (grapeseed oil etc)

weaverarnold

Awards
I took it once and it was 116/72 but I haven't taken it while just hanging out relaxed. I just bought the monitor took it as soon as I walked up 3 flights of stairs and put it on. I am going to check it once or twice a day. Thank you for the insight!

weaverarnold

Awards
Im just going to take Erase Pro as of now. start it the 5th week of osta then continue the whole 30 days worth.

weaverarnold

Awards
So today was the first day using osta. Woke up about 8:30am and made a bowl of oats with peanut butter, banana and protein and took the first pill of ostarine.
Gym about 10:00 and did chest and triceps. I don't know if you should feel anything the first day but I felt a really really good pump throughout my workout and even after. One thing I did not like was after I took a scoop of hemavol and juggernaut about 10 minutes later driving to the gym I was like short of breath and lightheaded. Went away after 10 minutes just was weird. Otherwise felt great. Im not going to document every single meal I eat just because I hate typing books lol. Took the 2nd pill with my gainer shake around 4 and right when I did that my brother called and wanted to go to buffalo wild wings and I don't turn down free food so of course I went. I wasn't very hungry and only ate a small boneless wings but I had a minor headache throughout eating. Probably because its so damn loud in bdubs and I hate large groups of people. who knows. Just got home and checked my BP and its 122/78 with a pulse of 74. One cool thing I've noticed is my resting heart rate is actually down on OSTA. Im always close to 80 a minute and if I'm just watching TV and check my pulse I'm around 60-72 which is lower than normal for me.

Diet I'm trying to eat about 3500 calories a day since I'm trying to gain weight. I don't eat fast food unless its chic fil a and thats once in a blue moon otherwise I don't eat trash. I love to cook and living back with mama this semester its awesome to cook and have a stacked fridge. Like I said I do worry a lot. I was sick for about 5 weeks and no dr. could find out why. I had ab pain, changing stool, lethargy and all that. Had bloods came back great as well as test for inflammation throughout my body which was normal and thats all subsided so that gave me anxiety so I feel like if I get a headache I'm going to freak out and be like high BP?! but I'm trying to prove myself to not live with worries and be a little biotch.

weaverarnold

Awards
Also felt a little lethargic after my second pill. Could be cause I only got about 5-6 hours of sleep last night or my gym session since I tried to up the intensity

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
After your first day dosing I wouldnt attribute legarthy to osta

weaverarnold

Awards
I also thought the same thing since I don't even have the full 20mg circulating throughout my blood stream. I was a tad low on carbs today so I'm assuming it was the lack of carbs.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Im just going to take Erase Pro as of now. start it the 5th week of osta then continue the whole 30 days worth.
would advise against this. One of the benefits of osta is the joint properties which come from estrogen. Just leave it until you actually need it :)

as for everything else typically if something persists for more then 3-4days then it is a problem otherwise it might just be a temporary thing as your body is adjusting. I know it sucks sometimes having to deal with it but it is the best course IMO. Like when going on a stim break or no carbs you get killer headaches and stuff that go away once body gets adjusted. At least with BP you can monitor it to check that situation. I go to my local publix lol

weaverarnold

Awards
That's what I'm hoping. Just body adapting. Going to continue to monitor BP and general feeling. It comes and goes. If I'm laying around I get tired. If I'm up moving not an issue. Also, is 19.5mg a more superior and effective "Cycle" compared to 13mg? Don't see why you should run more if more isn't always needed.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
That's what I'm hoping. Just body adapting. Going to continue to monitor BP and general feeling. It comes and goes. If I'm laying around I get tired. If I'm up moving not an issue. Also, is 19.5mg a more superior and effective "Cycle" compared to 13mg? Don't see why you should run more if more isn't always needed.
I'm not up to par on knowledge of dosages but what I do know is that 20 and 25 are the most common for cycles and anything above 25 should have a serm ready

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Anything above 20mgs usually doesnt add any anabolic enhancement but yet adds unwanted suppression

weaverarnold

Awards
Also. How often should I check BP and at what pressure should I discontinue use?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Also. How often should I check BP and at what pressure should I discontinue use?
Atleast a few times a month id say... I remember using nitrates and coq10 when bp started rising during my first cycle

weaverarnold

Awards
Maybe I'll grab some Coq 10 just to take it. I've taken it like 6 times today since I just bought it and it intrigued me. It's only a 25 dollar wal mart one so it's sensitive. I wss laying on the couch and sat up and took it and said 176 over like 80 but I also had it on backwards. Boy was i freaking out. Lol. Just took it now and 121 over 67. I greatly appreciate everything. This is my first time testing Any waters so I'm trying to be cautious. I'll start testing it in the morning and at night if I get headaches or any high bp symptoms. Is there anything wrong with running 13mg the first week then upping it the rest of the cycle?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry but I'm chuckling a little. You are being a little over cautious. For BP, your body will tell you it's high with headaches. I'd check it every other day in the morning only. Relax brother and expect changes to occur.

Here is a post from my log on 20 mg Osta ED:

Every morning this week I've measured my BP. It's been running around 143-146/80-86. My normal BP is around 120/67. After doing more searching I'm seeing Ostarine logs where lifters are reporting similar readings.

I ran CEL Cycle assist at half dose and was fine.

weaverarnold

Awards
I really appreciate the help. The main reason I'm worried about bp is my dad passed away when I was seven from an undiagnosed A Fibulation so I'm just being cautious. You guys are helping me out a ton and I appreciate it

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
also you could start cooking with grapeseed oil instead of olive? I like to mix coconut oil with my rice post cooking so I don't lose it but grapeseed oil has a lot of bp lowering effects. Overly cautious > reckless

weaverarnold

Awards
If BP becomes an issue I'll start taking extra precaution. Still 122 of 67 so I'm not stressing yet. When did it start really kicking in for you guys?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not sure youll feel a kick per se'

weaverarnold

Awards
Okay 2nd day in the bag. Slept in for a change and sleep was really deep and didn't wake up once. Took 2 pills with breakfast and one before the gym. Killed back and biceps and the pump was unreal. Blood pressure still in the 120's over 60/70. Still got the wandering light headache that comes and goes. Think it's just my body adjusting. Headache is more like a pressure throughout my forehead and top of head. Like a 3-10 in pain just annoying. No strength increase or weight change really but the pumps are awesome. So far so good.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Today I'm 1 week into Ostar1ne at 10mg, going to 20mg today. First 2 days I just wanted to sleep all day, and had a funny headache just like you described, too. I know this might sound funny, and people will say it's too soon to tell, but I swear it makes me carb-sensitive as if I was in ketosis!

weaverarnold

Awards
I'm sorry to hear that man! I still get the weird little headache thing but I've read numerous logs who said the first week you're a little tired and get headaches so I'm hoping for the best for both of us. Let me know how yours is going I'm only 3 days in!

weaverarnold

Awards
As of day 3 a few things are starting to change. I'm freaking hungry all the time and inhale my food. The pump I got today training shoulders hurt it was so great. Sleep is awesome. I feel happier, still have that weird pressure kind of thing on the top of my head and forehead but comes and goes. Shoulder and knee discomfort has really subsided. Hoping adter this week that headache goes away that comes and goes but doesn't distract me at all. Overall everything is great besides the head thing and mid day lethargicness at work but I eat something and keep grinding. Going to way myself tomorrow morning and see if the scale has changed at all.

weaverarnold

Awards
One week in at 15mg and feel 100% normal. Actually a little higher energy then usually!
That's awesome man! I feel normal and uplifted in a sense but just got a little head "pressure" if that makes sense. Keep me posted on how yours goes!

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Ok 20mg for me today, nothing different except a little more energy/positive outlook. I started this run not expecting to "feel" anything so I don't think it's placebo. I forgot to mention earlier about hunger; it doesn't make me more hungry, just hungry "more often" if that makes sense. And some epic bowl movements, the best I've had since my teen years! Ok not trying to hijack so I'll stop, but glad to see others along for the same ride

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far your effects mimic mine. I to felt the headaches and the feel good feelings the first and second week. BP is good to go. Osta is a good joint healer as well.

weaverarnold

Awards
So today was awesome. Destroyed legs. Felt great the entire workout focus was there 100% headaches have subsided a lot and my appetite is going crazy. Once I start eating I can't stop haha. One new update is I weighed myself this morning. On christmas 2 days before starting osta which was that Saturday I weighed in at 175.6 and this morning I was 179.6 in shorts and t shirt after doing the #2. Didn't think I was going to be up much weight but I could be holding water? I have been gorging in food since I'm back home for school vacation so who knows. Overall it's going great.