test c review

TxM22

TxM22

Awards
How's this look? Any input is appreciated.

Stats:
30 years old
185 lb
5' 10"
approx 14% bf

I ran prohormones in the past so this is my first cycle with test.

Test cypionate 500mg/week 1-10 weeks
Dbol Kickstart 40mg/day 1-4 weeks
Arimidex .5mg/day 1-10 weeks
support supps: milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, fish oil daily

Run AI 10 days after last pin, start pct 14th day after last pin

Clomid and nolva
100/50/50/50 and 40/40/20/20

Should I run the Arimidex that long after cycle and how's the pct look?

Thanks

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
How's this look? Any input is appreciated. Stats: 30 years old 185 lb 5' 10" approx 14% bf I ran prohormones in the past so this is my first cycle with test. Test cypionate 500mg/week 1-10 weeks Dbol Kickstart 40mg/day 1-4 weeks Arimidex .5mg/day 1-10 weeks support supps: milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, fish oil daily Run AI 10 days after last pin, start pct 14th day after last pin Clomid and nolva 100/50/50/50 and 40/40/20/20 Should I run the Arimidex that long after cycle and how's the pct look? Thanks
Looks fine, maybe consider test for 12 weeks. Also maybe dbol at 50mgs

AI can be ran along side the cyxle of you like, that's what I would do personally. And during PCT.

Also I'd run Clomid at 50/50/25/25

TxM22

TxM22

Awards
Ok ill adjust the clomid. As for the Arimidex, would it be wise to run it EOD and change it to ED if needed? Or just run it daily into pct until thats done too? Thanks

Also, how noticeable will the gains be on test c? Will I be able to get away with the "eat big, lift big" excuse to say to the non-lifter? I don't want it to be obvious at work.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Ok ill adjust the clomid. As for the Arimidex, would it be wise to run it EOD and change it to ED if needed? Or just run it daily into pct until thats done too? Thanks Also, how noticeable will the gains be on test c? Will I be able to get away with the "eat big, lift big" excuse to say to the non-lifter? I don't want it to be obvious at work.
I'd run it eod and change it ed if needed like you said, but not during PCT. So just up until you start it.

Steady caloric increase each week nothing stupid or drastic... You will bloat if your not careful so watch sodium.

If your bulking with test at say 2500/day and your gaining 1-2lb a week then great. When you stop gaining just up it to say 2600/day. But I wouldn't recommend going above 1-2lb a week gain. People will notice pretty fast otherwise (mainly bloating and getting fat)

TxM22

TxM22

Awards
I'd run it eod and change it ed if needed like you said, but not during PCT. So just up until you start it.

Steady caloric increase each week nothing stupid or drastic... You will bloat if your not careful so watch sodium.

If your bulking with test at say 2500/day and your gaining 1-2lb a week then great. When you stop gaining just up it to say 2600/day. But I wouldn't recommend going above 1-2lb a week gain. People will notice pretty fast otherwise (mainly bloating and getting fat)
Thanks for the advice man. I'm really looking forward to starting this. As far as controlling how much I gain, I blew up on PH's without trying so I can imagine these gains will be noticeable lol.

Once I get everything started I might log it. I would run in 12 weeks but I have enough for 10 weeks already so ill see how that goes.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
No worries man. Good luck, I'm sure other can offer advice too if they see this post. I gained 25lb so it was obviously noticeable first time :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ldex is a littie high imo for full cycle you might need ed during dbol

TxM22

TxM22

Awards
The reason I had it at .5mg is because I feel as if I may be sensitive to gyno. When I ran PH's I think I had slight gyno but not sure. I ran letro post cycle. I honestly can't tell if it's fat or true gyno or not. I carry most fat on my chest but it seems puffy. Any thought on that? I can post a pic if that help . With that said, still run it .25 ED?