ep15stane/halo-plex extreme. advice?

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Cycle idea

On cycle support pre load 2 week prior to refresh my system. Including tuddca.

Epi - 15/30/30/30/30/30 (15 mg caps)
Halo - 50/(50?)100/100/100 (50 mg caps)

On cycle support - live;bp- blockade
Forma Stan - Mr supp - 6 pumps a day
Should I get a dernicrine? "Test" base?
Animal pak

Pct:
Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Forma Stan - 6 pumps ( working down by 2 pumps weekly. 6/4/2
DAA - 3 G a day
Animal pak

Any advice is appreciated. Second cycle. I'm 205 at 6'2 ; 13% body fat. Looking for lean bulk and fat loss. Diet lined up for recomp. High fat, IF style. Carb back loading - 2800 cals a day.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
Those two compounds are so similar and both methylated it wouldn't seem prudent to run them together. Drop one and add a base like Trest, or Stano if you don't want the wetness of trest.

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Thanks sir. Yes I have some joyful joints. Sorry should have posted. Have you ever ran a cycle like this. I'm not trying to kill my liver or anything! Haha or looking for just clean cycle. Lean out but a bulk. So I should just run a epi cycle and that's it. I just am curious as so many people have done this cycle yet no one comments. Most sites stack these bad boys together with a strong on cycle support and see strong reviews. I don't know just want to know more. I start my cycle Jan 1 (cliché) and have a trip to mexico in February so looking to shred up and add a bit of mass so figured a 4 week halo might add some mass with lean effects of epi. I know 4 weeks isn't long but... Tell that to the liver. Anyways any assistance is repped. Perferably people who have even considers or have ran a stack... Or even the products solo. Everyone and their dog knows two methls but... People do it daily and walk away. Worth the risk? Donno that's why I'm asking.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks sir. Yes I have some joyful joints. Sorry should have posted. Have you ever ran a cycle like this. I'm not trying to kill my liver or anything! Haha or looking for just clean cycle. Lean out but a bulk. So I should just run a epi cycle and that's it. I just am curious as so many people have done this cycle yet no one comments. Most sites stack these bad boys together with a strong on cycle support and see strong reviews. I don't know just want to know more. I start my cycle Jan 1 (cliché) and have a trip to mexico in February so looking to shred up and add a bit of mass so figured a 4 week halo might add some mass with lean effects of epi. I know 4 weeks isn't long but... Tell that to the liver. Anyways any assistance is repped. Perferably people who have even considers or have ran a stack... Or even the products solo. Everyone and their dog knows two methls but... People do it daily and walk away. Worth the risk? Donno that's why I'm asking.
Liver isn't the reason I wouldnt run it I wouldnt run it because I feel the compounds are too similar adoing one in wouldn't really provide added benefit as opposed to running one at a higher dose I've run both numerous times run most everything been on the game approx 15 years

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Thanks mixed up. No disrespect intended. I'm new so - I bought it as a stack but must have just been slapped upside the head with marketing. I have them both Now. Just run a epi cycle as clearly I don't have enough for a 6 week halo. I was just looking for a boost above standard epi run. Like I said new but really trying to resarech and take time on everyone's considerations. Just shopping around for options as I have heard good runs on the duo stack but clearly you have a strong background. I'd rep again but got denied. HAHa thanks for your input and time

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Ya I don't know why they market these two compounds together so much... Vital Labs does it and I know there are a few PH like Kronic that are a double of epi/halo.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks mixed up. No disrespect intended. I'm new so - I bought it as a stack but must have just been slapped upside the head with marketing. I have them both Now. Just run a epi cycle as clearly I don't have enough for a 6 week halo. I was just looking for a boost above standard epi run. Like I said new but really trying to resarech and take time on everyone's considerations. Just shopping around for options as I have heard good runs on the duo stack but clearly you have a strong background. I'd rep again but got denied. HAHa thanks for your input and time
How much epi and how much halo do you have number and strength of pills what might be better is a bridge starting with epi and then ending in halo with an overlap let me know what you got I'll give you my thoughts on whats best

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
I have 120 caps of epi at 15 mg a pill
And 60 caps of halo at 50 mg a pill

Gooseman2116

Gooseman2116

Awards
Woops sent to soon. But thanks man. Again I kinda wanna keep a short hard hit cycle but I know these compounds take time to kick in. I wanna lean out and define a solid muscle mass more then gain. I'm in check everywhere else with diet and i work my ass off. Just got back from a camp with vince delmonte and ben pauluski for training and diet. so like I said just a beach body - keep it simple and effective.

S

Swolljaboi

Awards
If I were you I would just run the epi solo. You have enough to run it 6 weeks at a good dosage. Start at 30 and ramp up to 40 or even 50 for the last week. You could save the hdrol and run it another time. Sweet spot for halo is 75 mg I believe, so you'd only have enough if it to run a mild cycle. Epi is strong enough on its own. I really think running them together is just a waste.