11 days in! cycle log..dmz ostra alpha 1 stack

upstatemuscle

Awards
Hi everyone! Bran new to this site..tried posting yesterday but had issues doing so. Any how this will be my 3rd cycle using blackstonelabs products. I have ran

dmz solo
tren alpha1 methadrol extreme cycle
s.d epi cyce

I have not touched anything as far as p.h in about 1 1/2 years. I have learned a lot about these compounds and cycling healthier ways and how to get the most out of the products. I am 27yo around 198-203lbs prolly..havent weighed my self since I started dmz 11 days ago at 198lbs I am a vegetarian "for the past two months" I still eat tunna eggs just no meat. I may add red meat to my diet again. Only to aid in adding mass.
I dont drink much milk..I mix my shakes with water. I try to keep things very simple, same with my diet. I eat like a cow..some may think "eat like a cow!" That means eat any n everything! No!! Thats not what cows do...cows eat the same thing day after day! Same as myself..ill get into more detail about my diet later on in this logg. So whats my cycle look like?

Hoping you guys can help..

wks 1-4
2caps dmz
2caps ostrapure=20mg per day except!! Every other day I take 1cap pct iv...this gives me a total of 30mg of ostra plus the eradicate in the pct helps with any issues that could arrise.
2caps gear support

this is were I need help..I want to run alpha 1 at 3 caps for 4wks after finishing dmz..then pct...can do this...I see people come off alpha and go rite into dmz but not the other way around. My last cycle was 8wk on and it was amazing! Much better than say a 4wk cycle..thats to auick..the muscle can only grow and be trained so much in 30 days..

either way pct will be
clomid 50/50/50/50
2caps gear support
2caps ostra + 1cap pct e.d
apex male
vitamin c 1500mg e.d
vitamin b12
creatine
2g protein per pound of body weight.. ( I have high protein intake as it is but in pct I deff. Get more and pump the creatine in my system.)
This is so important and I think people underthink there pct and dont go as hard as they were when they were on gear..its a mental thing. During pct I load!! My body with extra! Everything as far as multi vit. Protein for repair of the heavy weight I have been pushing around..
anyway ill get pics up soon look foward to the feedback thanks

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
In for this

upstatemuscle

Awards
This thing pisses me off! Cant post my fckn pics! Tells me there to big and need to be reformated..bs!
Ill get pics up when I can

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would warm up to the Osta with 10 mgs. the first week if you've never run it before.

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Is the DMZ their 2.0?

The Alhpa-1, same thing as the Osta, warm up to it especially if it's been a year and half since your last cycle.

upstatemuscle

Awards
So your saying run 1cap of osta!

And yes its the 2.0
so would I be ok say running the alpha 1 @2caps for 4wks after finishing dmz?
And I notice you dont run clomid 50mg all the way threw?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Clomid you want to taper off, same thing with any other SERM and AI if needed. Yes, 1 cap of Osta to start since it's different than a PH, and bump to 2 if you're feeling good about it. Same with the Alpha, if second week evreything is going well bump it up.

upstatemuscle

Awards
Ok cool thanks man..ill do that..that mite leave me enough ostra for another time down the road. And I know that dmz can have delayed gyno rebound (so I have herd) never had gyno issues with anything.. but thats why I asked if it would be ok to run the alpha after dmz...I am going into a powerlifting meet jan. 25 so I would still like to be on gear thats why I wanted to run the alpha also because it works well with me..very well..dmz dose tp but only after 2- 2 1/2 wks it rly starts kicking in..

anyway ill do a quick update here to catch everyone up and for those to follow..

training is 3x per wk mon. Wen. Fri. Sometimes 4x a wk so I can do legs 2x
mostly compound lifts..with a few isolations at the end..I would say im a cross between powerlifter and bodybuilder..I was a isometrics pushups..bodyweight exercises for many years ( due to incarceration) so I built a nice lean strong physique doing this..the past year I have been going heavy with lifts and focusing more on major muscle groups and nutrition. I have lifted free weights since I was 16 off and on but the past two years have been solid.

Max flat bench 265lbsx3
incline bench 245x3
max deadlift 415lbsx1
squat 225lbsx3
pull ups wide 20-50 reps depending on my sets n rest
pushups..sets of 50

upstatemuscle

Awards
I tried adding a few more photos at least I got one of them uploaded. Ill use my iPod next time I take pics rather than the tablet. should solve the pic size issue.
so an update on my cycle

wks 1-4
dmz 2.0 @ 2caps
osrta @1caps, 10mg
gear support @2caps
every other day 1cap pct iv (this will give me 20mg of ostra every other day

wks 4-8
alpha 1@ 2caps
ostra @ 20mg
pct iv@ 1cap e.o.d (gives me 30mg ostra e.o.d

wks 8-12
clomid 50/50/25/25
pct iv @ 2caps
apex male
vitamin c@ 1500mg

how dose this look guys?

upstatemuscle

Awards
Update..day 12

nothing to crazy to report. .streangth has gone up. I see more recomp of my body rather than mass..the last time on dmz it did the same thing..by week 3 the stuff starts kicking ass! I put more size on with alpha 1, I like the dmz because it builds my streangth up and adds lean mass..vascular look. Im sooo lean as it is that even off season I stay lean..I dont realy have a on or off season..my diet stays the same mostly..I may add meat products..mainly red meat. But I do not eat junk food..cookies..ice cream..crackers..I literally do not eat anything other than the following. .

Oatmeal with penut butter 1-2x a day
1-3 protein shakes per day (none on weekends)
6-8 whole eggs a day 3-4am 3-4pm
4-6 potatos a day ( I eat 2 at a time threw out the day)
Beans...usualy with rice..but I have around 2 bowls of white rice per day
3 cans tunna per day
1 serving plain pasta with utter or red sauce
I eat fruit n veggies alllll threw out the day...I usually just buy my fruit daily and get what I want for the day..
1 gal of water per day (minimum)
Pancakes!

That is all I eat..nothing more! There is no milk in my diet..shakes are mixed with water..no beef.. ( but I may start adding 3 beef patties per day to my diet) red meat =growth!

As you can see there is a lot of whole food! Its very bland but very effective! There is deff. A lot of carb consumption. .thats why I want to add the red meat for extra protein. .

anyway lits are about the same I incline pressed 245 for 3 reps two nights ago! My goal is to hit 315lbs bench press by jan.25...I lift for form not weight so when I say 315 I dont mean bouncing off the chest..I mean a nice 1sec pause at the bottom and EXPLODE! On the way up.
Today I will be doing 1hr of pushups planks exedra...
I droped the ostra to 10mg for the next week..then bump it up to 20 for the following week and eventually 30mg.

upstatemuscle

Awards
Mountainman33*
I will research this daa, looks to be a natural test booster and I already have apex male. Your saying add is different than a normal otc test booster and that it should still be added to my pct? If so when should I throw it in? Thanks

upstatemuscle

Awards
Day 14

starting to get the effects of dmz, as I predicted from the last time I used this product it takes me about two weeks to start feeling the all day pump, increase in muscle size. Streangth has gon up slightly the past two weeks..I am 195lbs as of yesterday so no weight gain at all! Idk I dont think im consuming enough callories or red meat, also need more dairy food..cheese..milk..cottage cheese..yogurt. its habbit that I eat so clean and lean. So no sides at all and I have completely stoped taking ostra. I was only on it for a wk. Why you ask? researching this compound I could not find many people using it on cycle or solo really. I saw numerous forums logging about it being uswd to bridge or pct. So I do not bridge into other cycles! I cycle 1x-2x per year. 8wk cycles so I would not use it for that..if you cycle you should be able to get off maintain your gains, all of your gains!! And for two months "after!" Pct I run natural test boosters..creatine. .ostra "first time" things that will still give me a edge but dose not give me the gains a ph could. This makes you push hard! Because once off the gear I can gaurntee 6 months down the road naturally training ill be stronger and bigger than I was when I finished cycle..my body will get use to that and make nice natural gains and BAM!! CYCLE AGAIN! I find this to be the best way to go wether it be aas or ph has to be control. Anyway ill post some pics tomorrow. ..as for ostra I will be runnimg this halfway threw my pct and into a 2 month ostra test booster cycle.
I bought steak ums and some red beef to start adding to my diet to see if that will help in me gainimg some dence mass. Feeling real strong deadlifted 415lbs clean for a rep.hoping to pull 475ish deadlift 315bench for the meet..this is january 25th so we will see how things go. I just got on iron mag labs site and they had m sten for 30$! So I got two of them for my next cycle down the road..anyone tried this product that can give me some feedback and mg info you used and sides? From what I read people like it, they say it gives you nice dry gains and good streangth..how is it compared to alpha 1 maxx?
Thanks guys