LOSE CYCLE GAINS NO MATTER WHAT?

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
So I've seen more and more people saying this, what do you guys think?
It's pretty much cycle on/off forever or don't bother period?
I understand if someone is on some Jay Cutler status its hard to maintain, but if you ran a cycle or 2 it'll go away one way or the other?
A bit discouraging...

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
I also should add that I don't want to believe it, I can understand if you weigh 200 & run a bunch of cycles to get up to 250/260/270 you possibly can't keep them but from 200 to 215/220 why not?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats why you do a really good pct. One to get your hormones back to level but the plan is if you do a good and proper pct it will let you keep your gains longer and try to hold them while your inbetween cycles and then run another cycle. ha

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Depends how far you are behind or in front of your genetic potential. If you run 2 cycles and barely went over your genetic potential the gains would stay on imo if you played pct right and the months following

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
And I always thought the same, but more and more I read you'll lose it no matter what... Kinda makes me not want to run anything. I don't plan on putting on 30 pounds off of cycles, but with time a cycle or 2 put on 15 pounds and keep them doesn't seem so crazy to ask for lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
15lbs kept over how long if you put on 10lbs in a cycle at least 7lb should be keep able minus glycogen so 15lb in say a year I see as no problem

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
15lbs kept over how long if you put on 10lbs in a cycle at least 7lb should be keep able minus glycogen so 15lb in say a year I see as no problem
But sooooo many people say eventually you'd lose it. Which I don't see why assuming you eat as you should and continue to push yourself in the gym. It really makes me not wanna experiment lol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But sooooo many people say eventually you'd lose it. Which I don't see why assuming you eat as you should and continue to push yourself in the gym. It really makes me not wanna experiment lol.
Well unless you go past your genetic limit you shouldn't remember soooo many people get lazy don't diet as strict don't account for the extra calories needed to maintain take breaks from working out etc

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Well unless you go past your genetic limit you shouldn't remember soooo many people get lazy don't diet as strict don't account for the extra calories needed to maintain take breaks from working out etc
it's amazing how many ppl are so strict with their diet and push harddd in the gym on cycle then think they can relax after the cycles over

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ask someone who lost the gains a year later if they can tell your their macros for the year following the day they came off I bet 90% cant

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Very true, many ppl do step it up for the cycle then fall off, it amazes me how many ppl jump on stuff to get serious, but once they stop they slack off once again.