halo and andro cycle

drogan

drogan

Awards
so I am going to be running my second cycle of halo. I am wanting to stack it with two phs from a sup company called complete nutrition.(pics of ingredients below) what is your guys opinion on this?

halo-75/75/75/100/100/100
3dmass-2 a day for weeks 1-4
t-Cycle- 2 a day from weeks 2-6

on cycle: blockade, animal pak
Pct :
Nolva- 20/20/10/10
Daa- 3000mg weeks 7-10
3dmass.jpg

WP_20140722_11_23_41_Pro.jpg

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A few things that stand out to me.
First, start your DAA on day 1 of PCT.
Second, that 3DMass seems almost contradictory in it's ungredient profile. What are they claiming it does?
Third, the T-Cycle, it also seems contradictory in profile, but also severely under dosed. What is it supposed to do for you?
Are the 3DMass and T-Cycle supposed to be your "test" base?

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
A few things that stand out to me. First, start your DAA on day 1 of PCT. Second, that 3DMass seems almost contradictory in it's ungredient profile. What are they claiming it does? Third, the T-Cycle, it also seems contradictory in profile, but also severely under dosed. What is it supposed to do for you? Are the 3DMass and T-Cycle supposed to be your "test" base?
His problem is that he went to Complete Nutrition for those 2 things. Never go to a commercial store for anything. Gnc and places like that are over priced and generally don't sell the highest quality products.

drogan

drogan

Awards
I would be using them as a test base and the nmda in the t-cycle would help prevent shut down during the last weeks of the cycle. Most of the ingredients in the 3d mass help support natural testosterone levels.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would be using them as a test base and the nmda in the t-cycle would help prevent shut down during the last weeks of the cycle. Most of the ingredients in the 3d mass help support natural testosterone levels.
You may want to go back to the drawing board for that. NMDA isn't going to prevent shut down while you have exogenous hormones in your system. If you want a test base, forma or Dermacrine would be the way to go. Trest would be good as well, but requires an AI as it aromatizes.

drogan

drogan

Awards
the thing is I pretty much got these two for free as I am good friends with a guy who works for complete.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Which is fine, free is always good, but they're not going to provide you with the desired effect you're looking for. As I said, the T-Cycle is grossly under dosed and won't do anything for you. You should restructure you cycle some.