test E cycle concern

jayreal123

Awards
Had to create a new acccount, lost info to old one. Anyways I'm 24 years old 220 lbs 6'2. I've done prohormones in the past.been lifting consistently for about 5 years. My concern here is that I did an injection of test E 300 mgs about 4 weeks ago. Due to life complications I had to fly home for good so I went about a week and a half with no injections. When I got home I found some gear and began running it. I'm running test e at 600 mgs a week with arimidex .5 eod. I'm 19 days in (from when I got home) and have noticed no changes at all in libido, strength, or anything really. The only thing I have noticed is elevated anxiety and on leg day I got severe back pumps. Does anyone have any thoughts on this. I know it's early in the cycle but when I did my first inject of 300 mgs before I moved home I noticed a change in my libido like 4 or 5 days later when I was with my girl. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Am I running legit gear? Should I wait it out a few more weeks? Any input appreciated

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
Don't listen to that idiot on that other forum..

All he does is product pimp an give **** advice.

Spartacus1

Spartacus1

Banned
Awards
Which guy?
Dylan..
He kept deleting my post and then banned me..

You should be feeling some effects by day 19 bro, I can feel my gear within 10 days, it isn't raging, but I know I'm on.. Libido will shine first for me..