Alright Guys.
23 Yo
6'1" at 202lbs

Bench: 335
Squat: 405
Dead 525
OH press: 225x maybe 2
Rows: IDK a lot.

I do powerlifting. I am trying to trim down a little on cycle and maybe put on 6-7lbs retained.

During Cycle:
DMZ 40/40/60/60/60/60/60/60
DermaTrest 0 / 0 /50/50/100/100/100/100
Epi 0/ 0 / 30/40/40 / 40 / 40 / 40

Exemestane 12.5mg EoD once epi starts cuz I dont want to be cleaned out of Estrogen
CEL cycle assist: 8 caps a day.
Arimistane: I might do 50mg a day instead of the exemestane if i feel like its enough

PCT:
Nolva: 30/20/10/10/0/0
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/0/0
Sup3r PCT: Bottle protocal
DAA: 3g a day for 30 days.
Arimistane starting the last two weeks of nolva for two weeks past ending of the SERMS.

May change up the dosing protocols of my PH's but the DMZ will remain the same.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subed brother I just bought 4 bottles of olympus labs dymethazine . They were only 20 bucks a bottle and didnt want to f up and not have them be there later.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
In on this for the knowledge. Not very experienced w/ DMZ and Trest. Interesting to see what is said

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
In!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
well I have taken a few days of the DMZ so far, Nothing special. Just sitting at 40mg. Im not expecting anything until about week three especially with the addition of trest

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
excited to see how how the epi stacks with the trest. But I know that the trest is gonna be a sick addition to the DMZ

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed....ph is my game...**** I'm depressed.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Repost

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Does anyone know a place that has a good deal on either trestabolic or dermatr3st?? I have one bottle and want to add another

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
In on this for the knowledge. Not very experienced w/ DMZ and Trest. Interesting to see what is said
X2
Trest is killer and I want to see how it is stacked with DMZ.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Trests prices have stayed kind of high...

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
NUTRAPLANET had dermatrest for 50$ a bottle but that's the best I've seen... Kinda sucks

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Trests prices have stayed kind of high...
It's not listed in the Bill so it seems they aren't lowering it at all.
I've got a line on some oral Trest and for me that just works out and is easier for me to dose. Plus oral Trest at 30-40mg preWO is legit.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
NUTRAPLANET had dermatrest for 50$ a bottle but that's the best I've seen... Kinda sucks
I only saw it for 80$ on nutriverse

I would probably rather have some oral if I can find some.
Lol or some trest ace

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
TD products are to much hassle than just popping caps.
Especially if your always on the go or leave for weekends trips with friends and family.
Plus you don't get that quick hit like oral Trest gives.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Not nutriverse I said nutraplanet they have oral and transdermal going for 50$ right now

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
TD products are to much hassle than just popping caps. Especially if your always on the go or leave for weekends trips with friends and family. Plus you don't get that quick hit like oral Trest gives.
that's why I'm going to do both :)

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Casual observer on your first log but in this one. Although the missed opportunity of DMZeezee is a disappointing start...

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Casual observer on your first log but in this one. Although the missed opportunity of DMZeezee is a disappointing start...
Hahahaha that's what I was originally going to call i, I swear !!! Dammit XD I just put Zee though lol

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
The thought was there, all about the follow through. Looking forward to your run bro.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
The thought was there, all about the follow through. Looking forward to your run bro.
appreciate it brother. **** should crank next week when trest is added and dose is raised

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Alright yall. Just ordered some oral tr3st...
Going to start it this Thursday at 25mg in the morning and 25mg later before workout...

I'll run it probably for two weeks at 50mg. Then the up it to about 75mg them 100mg...

Will probably wait on the dermatr3st and just stick to two bottles of oral tr3st this cycle

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
75mg my Trest is all I needed.
It was stacked with Epi Andro RX and that was a sick stack.
Nice lean and hard gains.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Running this cycle is gonna be

Tr3st
Epistane
DMZ

should be sick

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Well I had a physical for work the two weeks ago and my liver values and lipids were fine. But I didn't get my test and e2 because it was just for work.

I was only worried about my liver values really. And the only thing really hard on the liver is the epistane.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I will get a lab test following the second week of pct though

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
75mg my Trest is all I needed. It was stacked with Epi Andro RX and that was a sick stack. Nice lean and hard gains.
awesome awesome. I got two free cans of steel crusher EPIMINTs but will probably grab a bottle of brawn too. After these mints are over

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
awesome awesome. I got two free cans of steel crusher EPIMINTs but will probably grab a bottle of brawn too. After these mints are over
Just googled those and that's something I've never seen before.
I'd like some TRESTmints.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Just googled those and that's something I've never seen before. I'd like some TRESTmints.
trest mints would be sick. These taste fricking good though. I sampled a few of them

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ is no pic-nic on the liver either bud. Prepare accordingly for 2 methyls.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I got plenty of supports man. I'm taking 8caps of cel assist daily and 500mg of TUDCA daily.

I know it's still a methyl and hell on the liver. I just meant to say I was surprised my liver enzymes were normal so fast after my last cycle because I was worried I was gonna get in trouble with work lol.

I wouldn't **** around. Preventative care is the easiest type of Care. Stop the problem from happening and then there is no scrambling if the problem arises

Attachments