Lincoln's ready to grow with 3-MHD

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 111085

3-MHD by Synerbolics is a Super Anabolic Formula that will give you Increased Dry Mass Gains, Insane Vascularity, Explosive Strength with Zero Estrogen Conversion.

3-MHD by Synerbolics is a Super Anabolic Formula. You will experience huge lean body mass gains, excellent strength gains, and endurance at the gym. If you are looking to stack on pounds with a hard look and insane vascularity, this is the product.

METHYLSTENBOLONE:
This compound does not convert to an estrogenic metabolite or have an affinity for the progesterone receptor so estrogen mediated side effects should be virtually nonexistent. Methylstenbolone provides increases in mass, size, and strength. Unlike superdrol, Methylstenbolone retains little to no water retention meaning you can bulk up without losing definition.

HEXADRONE:
Hexadrone is extremely effective, dry and non-methylated. Hexadrone does not convert to estrogen. This prohormone compound also has a great anabolic vs androgenic ratio of 300 to 1.
Hexadrone produce strength increases very dry apperance & gains and with no water retention.

DYMETHAZINE (DMZ):
Dymethazine is an incredibly potent compound that provides massive strength, great lean muscle mass gain and effective repartitioning effects (increased lean muscle and decreased body fat with food intake).
Published reports indicate Dimethazine possesses an anabolic vs androgenic ratio of 210 to 96. Furthermore it does not covert to estrogen or progesterone meaning no water retention or bloat.​

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Hello all and welcome :D want to say thank you to both Synerbolics and later on Dynamic Formulas, but I will make another thread for running M-stane solo. Training wise, I will be running GVT with added on strength work, 5/3/1 + GVT, 3 day split with the last day being a pump day and higher reps of 30+. Previously, I was cutting/recomping on a higher carb diet, but now I'm gonna to go for a more recomp/lean bulk as my body needs to rest a bit been cutting for sometime now and want to grow grow grow. Current goal for this cycle will be a recomp of about 7-10lbm and dropping 1-2% bf.

Stats:
5'9
157lbs

Max(s);
Bench: 300lbs
Squat:500lbs
Deadlift:400lbs
OH press: 180lbs

Cycle:
3-MHD: 2/2/2/1/1/1
M Stane (msten): 0/0/0/12/12/12/24
Dermacrine: 3/3/3/3/3/3/0

Cel cycle support: dosing based on directions
LStane: dosing based on directions

Plus staples;
Multi vitamin
Fish oils 3g
Vitamin c 3g
Creatine mono 3-5g

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
XGels: 1g/1g/1g/1g
Endosurge: dosing based on directions
Elimistane: dosing based on directions

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm In !

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Nice, going to start with dermacrine tomorrow and about to take my first dosage of cycle assist

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was looking for a cycle for March and this looks like what I was looking for.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I was looking for a cycle for March and this looks like what I was looking for.
It does seen like a stronger hitter :D I'm pretty excited to use this. Most likely my next cycle will be extremely mild, I like going harsh, light, and repeat. Lol might jump into the world of injectables, been itching for that.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this. Man your strong at 157

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
December 8th
Got my last exam tomorrow and job interview so gonna be hitting the hay after this.

Bench: 1x5x90, 1x5x110, 1x5x135, 10x10x150
Close grip bench: 1x10x135, 2x10x185
DB bench: 3x10x75
OH extension: 3x15x80
Tricep PD: 2x15x50, 1x15x60
Squat: 1x5x180, 1x5x225, 1x5x270, 10x10x255
Leg extension: 1x10x90, 1x10x110, 1x10x130, 1x10x150
Leg press: 1x10x720, 1x10x810, 1x10x1085
Calf raises: 3x20x110

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
Nice numbers for being 157lbs, that's some good strength for sure.

I'm a nit confused, how are you planning on running the 3-MHD, only 3 days a week?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Nice numbers for being 157lbs, that's some good strength for sure. I'm a nit confused, how are you planning on running the 3-MHD, only 3 days a week?
Thanks. And that just means how much I will be dosing each day of that week. So 1.5/1.5/1.5/0 means that the first three weeks I will be dosing this at 1.5ml per day

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
My entire cycle will be 7 weeks long, but bridging MHD into mstane with dermacrine for test base

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
I suggest you dose 1ml ed for 4 weeks brother. Especially since your adding more msten. The 3-MHD will build up over the weeks, everyday will be better and better :)

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
The 3-MHD is 20mgs dmz, 10mgs msten, and 25mgs hexadrone.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you dose 1ml ed for 4 weeks brother. Especially since your adding more msten. The 3-MHD will build up over the weeks, everyday will be better and better :)
Was thinking that, just thought dmz should be at least 30mg as that is what I had last time, but with everything else not sure..

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
20mgs of dmz is very potent, but it's up to you. I rather run it lower for longer.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've run dmz and 30mg was a good spot for me. And this is already going to be 7 weeks, so if I made MHD 4 weeks, it would bump my bridge to 8 weeks..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Rubbed my dermacrine on today for the first time, 3 pumps. Initially it wasn't coming out but after a few pumps it did, the first having some, 2nd more, and the third seemed to be the regular pump dosage. Rubbed it all over my upper chest/shoulders. It did dry pretty fast, and was pretty clean. This being my first derma application, thought it would be messy, but it's simple.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No gold yet, so maybe tomorrow the MHD will come.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Kind of curious how people don't risk cross contamination with others using derma products

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
The wait will be worth it brother. You jumped the gun and started before the product arrived, i like your enthusiasm

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I needed to do something as I have been anticipating this cycle for some time. :D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh hell yeah I love hex throw in sten and dymethazine mmmmm

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5ft 9 157 you must al ready be pretty shredded what are you at ?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
5ft 9 157 you must al ready be pretty shredded what are you at ?
At about 10-11%, lost a lot of muscle from my last cycle, I was at about 150lbm at the end, but cut too deep and too soon. Lesson learned. It was my first hard cycle only dabbled in DHEA based stuff before that.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Half life of dmz is 12hrs
And guessing msten and Hexadrone are at 6 hours. So will dose 1ml in the morning and other .ml later on in the evening between dinner and lunch.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At about 10-11%, lost a lot of muscle from my last cycle, I was at about 150lbm at the end, but cut too deep and too soon. Lesson learned. It was my first hard cycle only dabbled in DHEA based stuff before that.
Common mistake you kept a good base let's get some muscle on there

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Common mistake you kept a good base let's get some muscle on there
True, I kept most of my strength as well. So hoping that muscle memory will help me out a bit.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you will really like hexadrone if I could find a good stand alone hex with no methyl I'd be all over it

RamboStallone

RamboStallone

Awards
I think you will really like hexadrone if I could find a good stand alone hex with no methyl I'd be all over it
At what dose would you be looking for this? I'm thinking 50mgs hexadrone alone?

I can talk to our manufacturer see if we can provide something. It seems there is some interest in hexadrone as a stand alone around.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Have you experienced Hexadrone before? The stack as a whole should help me reach my goals I believe.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep I just came off a stack with hexadrone in it 200mg oral aar ncinerat ion not sure what a good transdermal dose would be bUT in the stack it was the only new compound felt it really hardened me up and was good on vascularity sort of like clen but no jitters

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yep to update no gold yesterday either, also will post up yesterday's workout soon

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
December 10th

Deadlift: 1x5x145, 1x5x180,1x5x215
OH Press: 1x5x65, 1x5x80, 1x5x90, 10x10x90
DB row: 3x10x75, 1x10x80
Shrugs: 4x15x180
Side laterals: 2x10x25, 1x10x30
Face pull: 3x10x150
Concentration curl: 35, rest pause
Hammer curl: 35, rest pause
Bar curl: 21s: 3x50

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sad panda, no MHD in mail... Unless it's being shipped via UPS? Those mstane bottles be staring me down...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really like msten unfortunately I find I need more carbs on it so it's not in my pre contest prep

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Anyways got the job at a gym. I'm guessing they will drug test me, so I shouldn't worry cause of cycle right? As the test will be for weed/narcotics, not for steroids