What to do

xSteven

Awards
So 20 days into my cycle i started getting puffy nipples. I took finaflex 1-andro 4 caps a day. I was told to start taking my pct so ive been taking it for 3-4 days, and my symptons are gone. Should i continue my cycle?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd just pct and call it a day. You could go back on but you might want to keep running an AI

xSteven

Awards
I mean i am only a few days in. I got 10 more days left in my cycle.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Should of just dosed an AI when it first started happening.

xSteven

Awards
So would i just be better off just continuing my pct? Btw my pct is just the revo black by finaflex also. If i did go back on my cycle for 10 days would it be worth it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah just pct and call it a day and then maybe save the 10 day supply plus get more and run another cycle later.

xSteven

Awards
Sorry to bring this back up but im back on the cycle only because i wont be doing another cycle probably for a few years so i might ss well finish the last 10. So im back on it, now will i lose any of the gains ive already made with it?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bring this back up but im back on the cycle only because i wont be doing another cycle probably for a few years so i might ss well finish the last 10. So im back on it, now will i lose any of the gains ive already made with it?
That is what we all say. Lol. It is extremely mild IMO, if you had used something stronger you'd been better off like epistane or halodrol, but if you got to your goals then that is all that matter

xSteven

Awards
That is what we all say. Lol. It is extremely mild IMO, if you had used something stronger you'd been better off like epistane or halodrol, but if you got to your goals then that is all that matter
I know but my body responds extremely well to 1-andro so i hust dosed it higher. I wanted to try Halo but I just loved Andro. Anyway, so i still got about 7 days left, do you think that time off and on i lost some gains or should i be good since i got testosterone back in my body?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You should of just stayed off and went for pct lol a few days on cycle won't be doing too much IMO unless it is SD or something potent as eff

xSteven

Awards
You should of just stayed off and went for pct lol a few days on cycle won't be doing too much IMO unless it is SD or something potent as eff
Sorry, forgot to quote you. So im going to pretty much stay the same? But i wouldve of have lost any going back on the cycle would i?