Planning future cycle..

Tomekkplk

Awards
So a few years back I ran 2 cycles of Alpha One by CEL, Very potent, VERY dirty. I stopping cycling and now 26 I want to run another but nothing as dirty as alpha. After doing some research I decided on maybe giving EP15TANE by OL a try, seems to get great reviews and looks like a good product.

Stats: 6' 196lbs 18% BF
DB bench:1rm 100lb
BB bench: 1rm 315lb
DL: 1rm 465lb
Squat: 1rm 315

Workout 6 days a week.
My only concern with Epi is gyno rebound and to raise more concern, after my second cycle of Alpha One, i got some rebound roughly 2-3 months later, had liqui serm and ai on hand and did a good job of handling it, but little remains.. nothing really noticable.

I eat fairly clean, and drink a little over a gallon a day of water. Now, I'm not trying to bulk or go for mass, I'd want something to help with cutting. Since I don't solely rely on these things to achieve goals, I'm fine with not taking it but if it can help why not.
What would you guys recommend other than Epi for a clean bulk/cutting cycle? Furaza, tr3st, stena?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi/Stano is always a good combo, as well as Epi/Tren. Epi Tren would need Inhibit-P or Prolactrone, and then an AI PCT given that Epi has a reputation for rebound gyno. Furuza tends to get exspensive in order to reach effective doses.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epi/Stano is always a good combo, as well as Epi/Tren. Epi Tren would need Inhibit-P or Prolactrone, and then an AI PCT given that Epi has a reputation for rebound gyno. Furuza tends to get exspensive in order to reach effective doses.
great advice here. How about an Epi/tren/Stano stack all together?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Don't see any reason that stack wouldn't be good^^^

It has already been mentioned but sns inhibit p on cycle is important for prolactin sides