First Time PH Cycle after 9 Years of Hardwork Naturally

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So it begins.... after nearly 9 years of blood sweat & Tears, Earning well deserved muscle driving my body to new growth with nothing but high calorie diets and cheap protein shakes... first time using a "Pre-Workout" Drink was in 2009 and I loved it, after a week I felt like I was on steroids because I had never had any of these supplements so many people couldn't live without... so I bought a bucket of protein and was given an almost brand new jar of GNC N.O. Amplified Loaded and in literally 2 weeks I had vascularity on my shoulders i'd never had as well as pumps, focus and energy I had never previously experienced so I fell in love with supplements, I ended up being taken away though once again in June 18th of 2010 for making a bad decision with a bunch of bad people so I found myself locked away for almost 4 years stuck in places with nothing more then rusty old cable machines, and not only did they suck, but there was only 3 or 4 machines with 3 to 4 different stations on them and I had to fight over them with about 2 to 300 other people at any given time, so I would pretty much have to do whatever muscle group I could get on the machine until I figured out a way to beat the crowd, and then I was able to work each body group I wanted Monday thru Friday for my last 2 years being in there, I got out March 8th 2014, first thing I did was buy a jug of N.O. Xplod 2.0, and huge container of Myoplex protein and was on my way once again with a membership to a planet fitness across the street from my house Ive had it made.. I got out at 185lbs nice and lean, 6pack and all and have since held that weight and defined every little muscle the best I can, and then the worst happened a month ago I got bacterial tonsillitis, which is like an even worse version of the flu, 104 degree fever daily, violent shakes, throat swelling up so bad the hole In my throat was the size of a dime and was excruciatingly painful to swallow, by the time I made it to the dr 4 days into it I was put on IV's for fluids and antibiotics.... the following week I weighed myself going in and I had lost almost 15lbs.. went from 185 to 173... it took me officially 3 weeks to recover enough to start working out and that puts me about 2 weeks ago.. I somehow stumbled upon the world of PH's and a kicka*s site called Anabolicminds.com with some pretty awesome guys to steer me right.. I have been researching day and night every PH there is, checking peoples logs and everything else I can do to educate myself daily on every aspect of PH's and running them,

Well enough with the small talk, wanted to give a little backround about myself.. I apologize for writing a novel, ANYONE WHO DON'T WANT TO READ ALL THE JUNK UP THERE CAN SKIP TO THIS PART, THE BEGINNING:
So I was currently 171.00 as of last week, Ive always been a hardgainer with a megafast metabolism, so I want something good enough that will allow me to bulk, stay lean of course and don't require much maintenance, so I chose Halodrol... my first product is Halo-25 by LGI, 60ct 25mg caps, I started right into 2 caps twice a day.. My on cycle support consists of Cycle Assist by CEL, I take 6 of those (3 caps twice daily) as well as a glucosamine supplement in mornings for my joints, at night I do fishoil, vitamin D, vitamin C, sometimes a multivitamin and sometimes ZMA..
My post cycle still hasn't been completely decided, I already have my SERM of course (Noveldex) as well as DermaSTRENGTH lotion(5a-hydroxy laxogenin) <-good stuff! and I also have a nice bottle of powder form DAA from ALLMAX Nutrition, I'll be dosing that at 3.12g a day. now ive been scanning through and pretty much waiting until about two weeks before my cycle is done to pick up the rest, I would like to find a Good PCT supplement with Arimaistane, DIM and Tribulus, and a few other natty Test booster/AI's along with all the organ shield ingredients, there has been a few ive found already one of which ill probably pick.. but anyways here goes the layout

Cycle:
Halo 100/100/100/100/100/100 (possibly going 8 weeks, depends how I feel by Week 5)

PCT
Novaldex 40/30/20/10
DAA 3.12g x 4 weeks
DermaSTRENGTH 1/2 pump a day x 4 weeks
PCT Supplement(With AI's) x 4 weeks

Being AS halo is so mild I've been told by a few I don't even need a Serm, But this guy here aint taking no chances, I'm covering all my bases and shooting for maximum gains from the entire on cycle/off cycle.. once I am done PCT, I plan very shortly after to fire up my second cycle, and something a lot more stronger for Bulking up. My Ultimate goal with this cycle and/or the next, is to reach 205 at 7-10% bodyfat... I believe it shouldn't be to hard being that low considering ive been that my whole life, I was always the skinny guy that was slightly cut.. like I said in the beginning it took almost 9 hard years to go from 135lbs at the age of 23 to 192lbs at one point, and back down to 140lbs for a year in between and back up to 185, the most ive ever reached in my life was 192lbs in 2009 and that took about 6-8 months of literally force feeding myself til I was sick to break past 175-180.. that was the hardest 10-12lbs ive earned in my life.. and now im hoping to beat that by 10-13lbs... wish me luck guys, I appreciate any and all advice/feedback that ive received already and yet to hopefully receive....

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So I officially Started my Cycle on Friday 11-21-14 , I didn't want to start the log until I had atleast a week in because we all know the first week really does not matter.. plus it was my first week getting back to it after being sick and not working out for almost a month.. and man was it rough..
SO with that in mind, my starting weight was 170, my Height 5'7" Arm measurement Bi's 15"/Forearms 13 1/2" Chest Approx 43" Quads 24" Calves 17"
Now, This is Day 11, and I have completed one full week so far on cycle, my workout schedule is as follows
Monday-Back/Tuesday-Chest/Wednesday-Legs/Thursday-Shoulders/Friday-Arms
Being as my first week is done, I have some things to mention.. first of all I actually feel that the last few days mainly I can tell there is something going on in my body and its for the better, I have actually leaned out a bit, I measured my arms today and they were 15 1/8th which is actually a huge difference in what they were, and that is without a pump of course, my weight has actually jumped up to 177 and holding strong the last 2 days.. I am seeing in the mirror better vascularity, a little bit more leaner, when I flex my arms they feel a crapload tighter already, and it feels really good and tight when I squeeze them, now I know there is always the placebo affect, but I know for a fact this isn't one.. considering the weight and arm measurement so far..Now I have a superfast metabolism so I wonder if that would play a roll in this stuff kicking in any faster? Also after my initial 2 capsule 50mg dose in the morning times, shortly thereafter I get this somewhat euphoric feeling and I love it, almost like a more alert, slightly energetic, slight body high of sorts... so I have no doubt there are some great changes going on in my body and I cant wait to see what the future holds, I will try my best to check in daily to lay out my workout routines, how they went and so fourth, this being my first log ever, I hope I do a good job!!l so like I said, anybody wants to say anything feel free to jump in. thank you!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
me3.jpg

These pictures are all from last week, so this is basically the base that im starting with...try not to laugh TOO hard :O

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
me1.jpg

These pictures are all from last week, so this is basically the base that im starting with...try not to laugh TOO hard :O

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
me2.jpg

This is the last one, I just wanted everyone to get a good idea of where im starting from and ill post some towards to end and HOPEFULLY there will be a big different.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Enjoy your cycle;)

Wish I was a ph virgin again...lol.

Time to grow!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
100 right out the doors, I'm in!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look forward to your gains!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! You've got a good base in pictures, this should be a great run!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell yea, thanks everyone. majorly pumped mentally, and soon to be physically hah. Today is Back day, Will be heading in pretty soon here and let you all know how it goes.! everyone have a great week

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thank you, I appreciate all the great support from everyone on here and look to entertain everyone as well as work twice as hard knowing that I have an audience riding this out with me, I'll be doing my very best to make this an awesome log, as well as a good source of info for other beginners and anyone else interested in this magical little ph called halodrol :D I can tell you all right now im already liking the minor effects im catching here and there, I'm very in tune with my body from years of training and the whole mind-muscle connection and I can feel small changes mentally and physically in my body, cant wait to blast back here pretty soon.. BTW I have been checking my blood pressure everyday and so far its been fairly normal to somewhat lower then normal at times but definitely in a healthy range, I also plan to get blood work done here another week or two, and also again at the end of the cycle to see what the internal effects have been....

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Hahaha I like the thread title...
Clever man make it so people have to click it to read the full name :D

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
LOL! For sure gotta grab peoples attention! HAHa :wtf1:

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
subbed. good luck and don't sham. you only got one shot to do this cycle right!

good legs though, very proportional, legs may even be your strength!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thank you HardEarned ! much appreciated, and yea I plan on doing this right 110% Hitting it hard every day in the gym Mon - Fri ( 5 days a week) and following the right dosing, supplementing, my food intake I haven't mentioned yet is pretty much 4 - 6000 calories a day, I try to do 3 big meals followed by smaller meals and protein shakes throughout the day, ive always had the body type and metabolism to eat anything and EVERYTHING and I burn it off so quick its ridiculous, and what I don't burn obviously goes to muscle, but im a very hard gainer, its taken ALOT of force feeding myself after getting full packing in almost another meal on top of that and only then after a couple weeks did I start breaking a pound here and there, with extremely devoted routines 5-6 days a week... so For sometime now ive been nothing but on bulk plans, and with this cycle and the next it will be bulk bulk bulk!! until I break that 200 barrier, I would eventually like to hit 204-208 stable.... ive never weighed more then 192 in my entire life, so im thinking getting to `185+ will be easier and quicker, might even get there in two weeks tops, but after thatr its going to take even harder work, but im in!! Thanks again everyone for all the advice and motivation and taking time out of your day to share my experiences, that means a lot!! :cheers:

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good chit brotha - IN

Sooo.... gotta ask. What'd u do time for?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
OH P/S./ in response to the legs HardEarned They took ALOT of hard work to get to that, and they were actually a lot bigger and defined believe it or not up until the last month or two, getting sick and losing that weight brought a lot of my size and definition down.. but I hated legs l;ike most everyone else but ive always wanted a full build when I would see these guys with big upper bodys but skinny little wheelchair legs, I thought to myself HELL NO, and on top of that when I was locked up back in 2008 I ran into a guy about 5'10/255 with quads the size of my whole body I kid you not, the guy WARMED UP with almost 800lbs!!! his leg days literally DESTROYED me for the first year, but after that I was on point man! and ive loved doing legs ever since! lol I think my back is strongest, but legs are definitely behind that as my second strongest if my back aint messin with me!!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Eat tons of carbs. Go easy on the fat. Of course protein around 1g per pound of body weight. Seriously try to get like 500g of carbs a day. Dude 4000-6000 calories a day is SO FREAKING HARD to do. Plus you would probably end up getting a little fat. Just go super heavy on the carbs like I said (protein sparing action and full glycogen stores are the benefits), youll feel swole. 3,500 calories - 4,000 is more reasonable but its still hard I know. I'm a force feeder too. Eat tons of white rice with everything at like almost every meal. Or pasta. Eat a bowl of cereal before bed. The cassien protein in the milk will help keep a steady release of amino acids over night while you sleep too. I'm bulking up and the past year I've been at about 3,600 calories a day. Right now I'm at 3,400 calories (trying to clean up a bit of the belly fat). SO 6,000 calories a day for you is overkill seeing as we have similar body structures and metabolisms.

6-7 meals a day

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4000+ CLEAN calories is fuggin tough!

I'm a fairly lean 6' 2" 250 lbs and I struggle to keep it tbh, eat eat eat nonstop force feed style, like HardEarned said...

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
For sure man! it sucks, I really don't hardly gain but a TINY bit of fat eating everything though that's the crazy part so im thinking with the ph increasing synthesis even more I really can goto town, but yea im there with you I eeat a bowl of cereal every night too with the protein in the milk, and im talking HUGE bowls of Cereal, half a damn box Lol, it makes a huge difference though you do feel bigger and swoller, I love it man... and Miceller Casein is the bomb, I drink on that as much I can all day and night specially! I even get up at 3-4 am and eat more, I read up on a worlds strongest man gentleman who recently passed away actually but he was a BEAST, he would get up at 2am every night and slam 2 shakes just to keep his metabolism rolling with everything his body needed to continue growing, and that itself is amazing if your able to get it at night and throughout it makes a huge difference no AAS or PH can touch as far as earning you that mass you need.. thanks again bro! I take everything into account and continue to roid out my brain, can never get toomuch info!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I feel for you Volvo for real!! anyone taller then 5'10/5'11 either has huge issues mainly with growth, or with cutting!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
no need to add protein powder into your milk and cereal. Milk is 20% whey and 80% cassien. You will have gotten enough protein throughout the day, no need to waster powder. Save it for post exercise. I only drink one protein shake a day, post exercise, and that's it. You should get everything else from food! Don't forget to eat your veggies too!! or your GI tract will get really acidic eating all those carbs and protein and youll have acid reflux in the morning and may even feel like throwing up.

ClarkKent

Awards
In. I still haven't ran halo yet, had the chance a couple of times but chose epistane over it. Good luck man!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
oh yea, totally agree'd ive been eating tons of veggies for sure man, thank you!! andf I figure the powder in the cereal milk wouldn't do any harm cause wit the ph my body is probably eating up protein by the pounds right now??

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
no need to add protein powder into your milk and cereal. Milk is 20% whey and 80% cassien. You will have gotten enough protein throughout the day, no need to waster powder. Save it for post exercise. I only drink one protein shake a day, post exercise, and that's it. You should get everything else from food! Don't forget to eat your veggies too!! or your GI tract will get really acidic eating all those carbs and protein and youll have acid reflux in the morning and may even feel like throwing up.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
*Duplicate Post ^^^^ lol thanks again though man, much appreciated ;)

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
oh yea, totally agree'd ive been eating tons of veggies for sure man, thank you!! andf I figure the powder in the cereal milk wouldn't do any harm cause wit the ph my body is probably eating up protein by the pounds right now??
There is like a max out effect with protein. Studies show there is no additional benefit above .8g of protein per pound of bodyweight, and from .4g of protein per pound to .8 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight showed little difference when it comes to building muscle. The only exception is growing teenagers show additional benefit at .9g of protein per pound of bodyweight. Many many studies over and over show this to be true. But they did not mention a person on anabolic steroids. So maybe there is additional benefit above 1g per pound of bodyweight since the hormones is forcing muscle growth, but I doubt its even close to 2g of protein per pound of body weight. Aim for like 1.5g, but I'd say 1g is fine. For the longest time I was only eating .5g per pound of body weight and I still put on 40lbs in a year with no supplements and no protein powder.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see some of those studies you speak of because I have been trying to find them for reference. I also keep my protein in 1 to .7gram range and still grow find. It is about calories as well and carbs... Fats are important too, but for bulking it is kind of a flip of a coin with me.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Damn I cant find my book. But one book that had a lot of studies for reference is Advanced Sports Nutrition. I forget the author but he's got a gang of titles Ph.D, R.D., M.S., etc.

Excess calories from fat readily turn to body fat; where as excess carbohydrate can be stored as glycogen because the glycogen stores are almost impossible to fill up in one day (for an athlete); and to turn protein into fat, 24% on the calories consumed are burned off in the process. So when your bulking its a good idea to try to keep daily fat low. And since calories will be high and your eating a lot of food, to eat only 90g of fat will basically result in real clean eating!

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Damn I cant find my book. But one book that had a lot of studies for reference is Advanced Sports Nutrition. I forget the author but he's got a gang of titles Ph.D, R.D., M.S., etc.

Excess calories from fat readily turn to body fat; where as excess carbohydrate can be stored as glycogen because the glycogen stores are almost impossible to fill up in one day (for an athlete); and to turn protein into fat, 24% on the calories consumed are burned off in the process. So when your bulking its a good idea to try to keep daily fat low. And since calories will be high and your eating a lot of food, to eat only 90g of fat will basically result in real clean eating!
I guess then that one would only have to consume enough quality fats / oils for the adequate production of cholesterol from which testosterone is produced

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I guess then that one would only have to consume enough quality fats / oils for the adequate production of cholesterol from which testosterone is produced
I think 1gram per body weight is definitely, definitely adequate.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Fats in the diet serve so many more purposes than that. However, that is a true statement. Saturated fat intake is correlated with higher LDL (bad cholesterol) while mono and poly unsaturated fats encourage more HDL (good cholesterol), just like exercise does too. Rock bottom minimum fat intake is probably 20g a day and if your lean bulking try to eat less than 90g a day. I aim for about 75 but always end up near 90.

1g of fat is 9 calorie
1g of protein is 4 calories
1g carbohydrate is 4 calories

20-35% of daily calories should come from fat. no more than 10% daily calories from saturated fat.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I do agree that you don't necessarily need more protein then body weight to grow cause I put on good weight as well with just about body weight in protein, but I do think that on ph/aas and ds's that increase protein synthesis and force growth that you could definitely handle more grams per body weight cause like the study you mentioned on teen's and growing kids our bodys are starving for anything it can get and probably twice as much as normal...

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I do agree that you don't necessarily need more protein then body weight to grow cause I put on good weight as well with just about body weight in protein, but I do think that on ph/aas and ds's that increase protein synthesis and force growth that you could definitely handle more grams per body weight cause like the study you mentioned on teen's and growing kids our bodys are starving for anything it can get and probably twice as much as normal...
yeah. I agree with that.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Official Day 12 On my Cycle
Halodrol 100mg x 6 weeks. CEL Cycle Assist 6 Caps, 3 Twice Daily

OK Gentlemen Start your engines!! Lol Just kidding, so my official first day posting in my log has begun! and with A*SKICKING results..
AND Today for no reason but just to see what happens for sh*ts and giggles I put on a 1/2 Pump of DermaSTRENGTH(50mg Laxogenin) I know I know! its a waste.. just felt like doing it... anyways I hit the Gym 20 minutes after, and start my back day routine, kinda just mixed it up today going by feel...

Wide Grip Pulldown at Hole6 set of 25 for Warmup....
All the damn Barbells were taking so I cut straight to single arm dumbbell rows..

55lb 1x15, 65lb 1x15, 75lb(biggest they go up to) 1x12 <- Each set I did nice and slow, and brought my elbow far behind my back for an awesome squeeze everytime,
and BTW I was feeling decent going in, BUT once the single arm dumbbell action started I started feeling REALLY strong, if they had any bigger of DB's I probably could have hit the 90 or 95lb for 8-10 nice and slow.. ANYWAYS

Smith-Machine Bent over Rows... Wide Grip, 2x12-15 (making sure weight is really heavy by 12, fighting to 15, again real slow and controlled) at 155

Wide Grip 1x12. Reverse Grip Bent over rows (Smith Machine) 1x12 (155) 1x10 (185) 1x8 (165) last set Really slow, big squeeze at the top/

Now I don't particularly care for smith machine rows, I have to lean forward to bring it to the desired spot at the top, so I really couldn't go any heavier unless I was on regular free Barbell, none the less I did what I could! by this time I had a MASSIVE pump, and endurance from heaven!!

WideGrip Pulldowns: 3x12-13 at the #8 Hole Nice and slow to my chest, full squeeze at bottom and nice stretch at the top, the last 2-3 reps I would stop just short of full extension for maximum tension on my lats.. Really feeling it!

Reverse/Close-Grip Pulldowns(where I like to go heavy) 3x12/10/8 (#9Hole, #10Hole, #11 Hole) (Weight just right to where I'm always fighting for that last 2 reps.. ) I say hole because I never really know how much weight those plates really are.. so sorry for any confusion!!

Seated Back Extension Machine Superset with BW Close Grip Pullups:
3x15/12/12 (135lb/155lb/185lb) After Each set I walk as fast as possible to pullup bar on other side of the gym...

3x10-8-6 1/2 (burnt out each time and got the most I could!)

Lay-Down DB PullOvers, I lay down with m shoulders and mid back supported on a bench with it going the long way across my shoulders well I decide how much of an angle on the pull over I want by holding my hips higher or lower, you could also do these on a decline situp bench but I like these for who knows what reason lol.. for these I did 3x15 with a 45lb DB, nice slow stretch, squeezing when it gets almost completely over my chest..

I really wish this gym had a pullover machine, but oh well, I pay $10 a month and it has pretty much everything I need, only crappy things ive noticed is the dumbbell max of 75lb and lacking a machine or two possibly... but their right across the street from my house and I like to walk before and after my routines to get fresh air and warmed up.. So OVERALL Today was pretty damn awesome feeling, I had massive pump through the whole workout and till about an hour after I left the gym, so about a good 2 1/2 - 3 hour pump, I felt like I could still lift for another 3,4,5 hours almost felt like I could do legs, and when you hear that you KNOW for sure this boy had some energy/endurance going on...

had a really good feeling, and even before I got there and walking home and around my neighborhood tonight ive had this feeling like my legs wanted to take off without me, almost like I was holding some strength and energy that I couldn't quite hold back, I felt like running a mile, and not in that tweeked out coffee feeling, it was a clean energetic/strong feeling I had the whole day and am still feeling..

so id have to say things are kicking in, I really couldn't say if the DermaSTRENGTH had anything to do with it, im thinking maybe an as*hair difference, I think my good friend Halodrol is starting to set up shop and im ready for whatever hes selling!! I apologize for the drawn out post, today was very exciting and im trying to make this log as interesting and entertaining as possible..
also I apologize for the somewhat weak demonstrations in my routines, my weight ashould be a lot better BUT mind you this is my first week back in almost two months from getting sick and losing about 15lbs, since ive started this in the last 4 days ive noticed a little bit of a leaning out already,
I am also weighing 177 now instead of 171/172 and its not water weight I can tell that it stays at that number the last couple of days.. but id have to say that my strength and endurance today felt like I never stopped working out and never lost that weight, I felt primed and ready for everything that came my waY.. hope you guys enjoy this post !! time to eat some more!!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
HAHA you are like me. I got a bottle of EL1MINATE today and just took two for **** and giggles. I was supposed to save if for the DMZ cycle and Trest.

I forgot i took 25mg of Aromasin that morning instead of 12.5mg..... needless to say I felt like i had zero estrogen in my body. Not a good feeling. haha

wanted to know eliminate worked hahahaha

OKAY:

Friendly Request.... Add some breaks in that paragraph... when its just one massive paragraph ITS DAUNTING to read. But YOU are sure as **** thorough :)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
LOL!! For sure, you have to check it out atleast once! no matter if its gonna work or not... and I thought about thatm, let me edit it right now!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
OK, check it out now, hope it looks a little better, I definitely understand what your saying, and appreciate the compliment on the thoroughness! lol

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
SOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!

I always put a lot of space in between because it makes it easier to read and people are more likely to read what you wrote!

Cheers !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In and man I am going to recommend you rock out the 8 weeks! People say some strange things like since this is your first cycle and you are not experienced it should be shorter in duration... Blah Blah Blah... Horse sh!t... You don't need experience to learn how to deal with sides that come up on an 8 week cycle of Halo... People in your thread already have the experience you need. Saying stuff like this is like saying Oh you just started Tennis, getting a tennis coach to teach you the best way makes no sense. Just go hit the ball for a while and your will gradually get better at it.

Running it longer you will DEFINITELY see more progress, it is the best way to run the cycle. Companies have to recommend short cycles and lower doses than what people typically run due too liability reasons. As far as dosing you may want to increase your doses but like HardEarned said no need to keep climbing so long as you are still making gains. If they start to diminish then bump up but don't bump up just because you want to know what the next level is. Halo should be a very enjoyable run at 100mg I would not go up over 150 and typically the sides start to outweigh the added benefits after 125 unless you are one of those people who do not get sides. Either way DEFINITELY MONITOR YOUR BP.

Here is a list of common sides with Halo and most other methylated hormones for that matter.

Back pumps = Taurine and Potassium, HPTA shut down - SERM after in PCT, Elevated BP - CoQ10, Celery Seed, Hawthorne berry or a good all in one support supp, and some TUDCA and maybe NAC for your liver... Prostate support best is Nettle Root!!!!! Done simple and easy...

There are several good options for all in one on cycle support products. When it comes to preventing liver damage though nothing natural beats TUDCA. NAC is good to repair it.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good advice as always from the man...mrkleen

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Consider yourself fortunate to have Kleen in on your log now!! I would trust that man's advice over anything , so pay attention.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I love halo. It was my first ph and it delivers consistently for me when I run it. I always run compounds solo so I have a good feel for them and manipulate my diet to get the best bang for my buck. Throw in a few light - moderate cardio sessions every week and you'll lean out nicely and gain LBM that is yours for the keeping. Enjoy your run with halo!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
In and man I am going to recommend you rock out the 8 weeks! People say some strange things like since this is your first cycle and you are not experienced it should be shorter in duration... Blah Blah Blah... Horse sh!t... You don't need experience to learn how to deal with sides that come up on an 8 week cycle of Halo... People in your thread already have the experience you need. Saying stuff like this is like saying Oh you just started Tennis, getting a tennis coach to teach you the best way makes no sense. Just go hit the ball for a while and your will gradually get better at it.

Running it longer you will DEFINITELY see more progress, it is the best way to run the cycle. Companies have to recommend short cycles and lower doses than what people typically run due too liability reasons. As far as dosing you may want to increase your doses but like HardEarned said no need to keep climbing so long as you are still making gains. If they start to diminish then bump up but don't bump up just because you want to know what the next level is. Halo should be a very enjoyable run at 100mg I would not go up over 150 and typically the sides start to outweigh the added benefits after 125 unless you are one of those people who do not get sides. Either way DEFINITELY MONITOR YOUR BP.

Here is a list of common sides with Halo and most other methylated hormones for that matter.

Back pumps = Taurine and Potassium, HPTA shut down - SERM after in PCT, Elevated BP - CoQ10, Celery Seed, Hawthorne berry or a good all in one support supp, and some TUDCA and maybe NAC for your liver... Prostate support best is Nettle Root!!!!! Done simple and easy...

There are several good options for all in one on cycle support products. When it comes to preventing liver damage though nothing natural beats TUDCA. NAC is good to repair it.
Thank you man MUCH Appreciated!! yea im gonna stick at the 100 minimum 5-6 weeks unless like you said my gains falter, and im guessing since my current supply of Halo will run out exactly 1-2 days after 6 weeks ill have to get one more bottle of 60ct 25mg more then likely also as I mentioned earlier im using CEL Cycle Assist with my cycle and that as well will be done almost exactly on week six as well so ill be needing to re up on that but im trying to find a good Cycle/Post Cycle Assist with the organ shield s well as the arimistane/tribulus/tongkat ali etc...