Questions about my current cycle, need help!

aleuro

Awards
Just looking for some advice on my first cycle. I have done a lot of research and I’m trying to make sure I have everything before I start.
This is currently my first cycle ever, I’m 20 yrs old, 5’8, (inb4tooyoung), I know the risks, I have been bodybuilding for about 2-3yrs. I’m an ectomorph looking to gain mass.
I have a VERY strict diet, everything’s balanced. Low sodium, rarely any fat, and an even protein/carb ratio.
Here is my cycle:

Week-1-10 -> Test Enth 250/500mg (read below)E3D
Week-1-12 -> Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125 EOD in last week)
PCT:
Week-13 -> Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
Week-14-16 -> Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

I have a couple questions regarding my cycle workout…

I’m looking to see gain an extreme amount of weight, should I increase the dosage of Test Enth to 500mg E3D but leave everything the way it is?

In case I ever start to feel an itchiness around my nipples, when should I start taking Nolvadex, (ex: 4 weeks in and I’m starting to see side effects of gyno?)

Is it a good idea to stick to Clomid, PCT instead of HCG, I hear it can be somewhat suppressive of natural testosterone itself?

I know this is also a silly question, I’m not sure how the accuracy is especially when someone told me something about "ester weight"? Does that even matter? I'm trying to see how many vials I will need if I will be using 500 mg per week for 10 weeks. (EX. 250mg/ml 10ml/vial would last me about how many vials?)

If I would be starting a cycle with 250mg E3D would I be injecting 250mg every third day, (EX: 250mg Monday, Thursday 250mg, Sunday, 250mg? and so on?)

Is a 1cc 30 gauge 5/16 needle good?

If anyone has any better recommended cycles I could use instead of mine I would appreciate it!

Fulton

Awards
Ok Test E is great for a beginner cycle because less pinning and Test is almost always used in most cycles so starting with that you can see how your body will react to it before stacking other stuff . Start with 250 the first 2 week - so that means Icc of Test E (250).

Testosterone Enanthate
Pack: 10 ml vial (250 mg/ml)
Testoxyl Enanthate 250

10 ml per vial =10cc per bottle - each cc is 250mgs of test =2500 mgs of test per bottle

I would go 250 mgs a week for the first 2 weeks then go to 500 weeks 3-12

Fulton

Awards
When you go to 500 do 2 pins a week like Wednesday / Sunday -250-1cc each of those days. 3cc syringe w/needle 22g with a 1inch needle works best for proper doges and 22g needle works best for oil based gear like Test E and most injectable anabolic gear.