Good stack for Havoc?

Ethangberg1

Ethangberg1

Banned
Awards
I was wondering what a good ph to stack with Havoc would be for a recomp/cut cycle. Hopefully something on the more mild end as far as impact on the liver goes. Would like to see what your opinions are....

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You could add Diabolix (Its a crazy deal at orbit right now) its a drier compound
Topical tren -trehnbolic also on a great deal at orbit
Or Halo X Ironflex’s halo clone
Hit me up if you have any questions on cycle lay out

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Stano is also good for a stack. If you go with tren pick up some sns inhibit p to battle prolactin side

Ethangberg1

Ethangberg1

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the replies. I definitely am interested in tren, I also see it comes in methyl and non methyl?? Anyway I decided I'm going to run epi by itself it seems quite potent. Planning on doing 20/30/30/30/40/40 or doing 40 for last 3 weeks

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I definitely am interested in tren, I also see it comes in methyl and non methyl?? Anyway I decided I'm going to run epi by itself it seems quite potent. Planning on doing 20/30/30/30/40/40 or doing 40 for last 3 weeks
No Epi is methylated

Ethangberg1

Ethangberg1

Banned
Awards
Yes I know epi is a methyl. Sorry I meant that the tren comes in methyl and non methyl versions, i believe?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This ^^^^

Travenberger

Awards
Havoc 30/30/30/30 tr3n 90/90/90/90 did wonders for me. Great stack will run again havoc is my favorite of the epi clones

Ethangberg1

Ethangberg1

Banned
Awards
Awesome. Thanks for the feedback. When I want to kick it up a notch I am definitely going to incorporate the tr3n, really want to try it, but I don't think I can handle it yet