first m-sten cycle and first log

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
So, decided to give M-sten a go. Everything about it screams that I will love it and from what I have heard, the stuff kicks butt.

I want as much input as you guys have, as I would like to have all my T's crossed before I start this cycle and laid out neatly. If you guys think it wouldnt be optimal or I need to add more dosing to it, please give me your input as I would need to buy something more to increase dosage.

Stats:
Age- 25
height- 5'11
weight- 212
bf % - around 10% (judge via mirror and holiday fat that will come off quick)
will post pictures when I start the cycle.

Cycle:
OL Stenabol : Msten - 5mg/pill with 120 pills/bottle

m-sten: 10-15/20/20/25/25
Dermacrine - 3 pumps ED (may bump to 4 pumps in week 2 or 3)
LGI Damage Control - 4 caps/day
USP Labs Powerfull (Mucuna product) - 3 caps pre-bed
OL transFORM - starting with 2 pumps ED

PCT:
Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolva - 10/10 (I only have a few)
DAA based Test booster - 3/3/3/3
Aromasin - 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5

Staples:
Multi
Fish oil
Boswellia
Glucose Disposal Agent
BCAA
Creatine
CoQ10
Glutathione
Magnesium

Other things I had in mind for PCT :
Reduce XT, Anabeta Elite, Lecithin Granules
(Thoughts on these?)

Training:
Typically hit each body part twice a week, following a Chest/back, shoulders/arms, legs/abs 2x / week with a rest day in between varying between strength work, and volume. Will really be focusing on bringing up shoulders during this cycle and am thinking of switching my training up to shoulders 3x / week with 2 volume days and 1 heavy day.

Nutrition:
Follow a pretty even split of macros, with carb loading around workout time. Macros will be 285p/490c/85f on lifting days and 300p/300c/120f on off days (only 1 or 2 a week). Also, plan to be doing refeed meals on cycle, probably on Sundays every week post-workout.

I would like to thank warbird01, Abe Licoln, and jmyers for their help with this setup.

All thoughts and comments would be appreciated.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When was your show? Your still reverse dieting out?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I still don't like that Aromasin setup..

Is this your first cycle?
I'd get a Test base personally.

I'd also bump that dose up so Msten is at 21 and Halo 75.. But that's depends on your cycle history I guess..

I don't like DAA period, I'll give you a big ol tub for free if you want it lol But I'd never use it again..

I'd also use an AI in pct after that Clomid if you hadn't planned on it..

turff49

turff49

Awards
I still don't like that Aromasin setup.. Is this your first cycle? I'd get a Test base personally. I'd also bump that dose up so Msten is at 21 and Halo 75.. But that's depends on your cycle history I guess.. I don't like DAA period, I'll give you a big ol tub for free if you want it lol But I'd never use it again.. I'd also use an AI in pct after that Clomid if you hadn't planned on it..
Some people respond well to DAA and some don't. I typically don't except when I take Mass 550(has DAA in it) during pct. If I take regular DAA it makes me lethargic. But I'm in the minority with this type effect from what I can gather. If you do seem to become lethargic then switch it up.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I too think msten and halo low at your weight I always lIke a simple pct too

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
When was your show? Your still reverse dieting out?
Show was 2 weeks ago, so yeah I am currently "reversing out." Lots of slip ups in diet and eating junk food. Woops haha.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
I still don't like that Aromasin setup..

Is this your first cycle?
I'd get a Test base personally.

I'd also bump that dose up so Msten is at 21 and Halo 75.. But that's depends on your cycle history I guess..

I don't like DAA period, I'll give you a big ol tub for free if you want it lol But I'd never use it again..

I'd also use an AI in pct after that Clomid if you hadn't planned on it..
Thats what my thoughts on msten and halo were too, just need to get another bottle then. problem is the bottle goes for like $55, so im thinking I might just get ultradrol @7mg caps and dose 21mg/day.

I have done a cycle of p-mag and halo previously. I did not use DAA PCT for those, but have used DAA in the past as T-booster a while ago, not really anything to say on the matter so I am impartial to it.

You think Formeron on cycle and aromasin pct? or just formeron straight through?

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Cycle update. At the moment, I am thinking I am going to run Msten solo and hang on to the msten/halo blend for another cycle and grab another bottle of the Oxydrone so I can run it at full strength. Also, first time running Msten, so I figure I should see how I respond to it solo anyways.

Cycle: Olympus labs stenabol (5mg tabs)

Msten: 10mg for first 2 days, then: 15/20/20/25 (will change dosage based on feel and how I respond/adjust)
Dermacrine: 3 pumps ED for full cycle
Aromasin: 0/0/12.5 EoD /12.5 ED

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/0/0
Nolva: 10/10/0/0/0/0
Aromasin: 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 ED
DAA: 3/3/3/3
Tribulus throughout PCT

Thoughts, comments, tweaks?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Cycle update. At the moment, I am thinking I am going to run Msten solo and hang on to the msten/halo blend for another cycle and grab another bottle of the Oxydrone so I can run it at full strength. Also, first time running Msten, so I figure I should see how I respond to it solo anyways. Cycle: Olympus labs stenabol (5mg tabs) Msten: 10mg for first 2 days, then: 15/20/20/25 (will change dosage based on feel and how I respond/adjust) Dermacrine: 3 pumps ED for full cycle Aromasin: 0/0/12.5 EoD /12.5 ED PCT: Clomid: 50/50/25/25/0/0 Nolva: 10/10/0/0/0/0 Aromasin: 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 ED DAA: 3/3/3/3 Tribulus throughout PCT Thoughts, comments, tweaks?
Nolva 20/20/10/10/0/0
Taper AI off
I'd add in a better test booster for pct than trib. Daa, yohimbi, super test, ect.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
I only have that much Nolva is the problem...and taper off AI is a good point.

Test booster I agree with you on, I just have some blended Trib with longjack and maca laying around and figured it wouldnt hurt, but I plan on DAA and am looking for something else to throw in. Might do Anabeta.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
When does the cycle kick off bro??
After the new year...sucks cause I want to start it now, but Im on "vacation" and traveling for the 2 weeks around christmas and new years and this would just be a terrible time what with the festivities and all (and travel). I wanted to get all my ducks in a row, suggestions and input, and then order anything I needed and have it all ready to go for when I get back (which have been ordered, but still not here..)

The plan is to start it the 2nd week of January, but if the gym is too crowded and I cant get a good lift in because of all the resolution gym-goers, I might hold off an extra week for it to die down so I can really hit it hard and give it everything I got.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great bro. I'll def. be following

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Started cycle today. I updated my first post to reflect what my setup is currently. I will be starting with 10mg the first 3 days, 15mg the next 4, and then 20mg starting week 2. Again, this is my first msten run so any input is appreciated on this.

Also, started today instead of next week due to my bros wedding end of march and wanted to be off and done all PCT by the time I needed to fly home.

Msten bottle should go 30 days at the outlined dosing, but dosing may change based on feel/sides, fingers crossed none come up.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 (yesterday 1/4/15)

Gotta love the placebo effect. Its gotta just be excitement and focus that give you the focus and intensity in the gym. Hit legs and crushed it. Felt so sick and light headed after the first 2 exercises I had to quit, take a nap, and go back later in the afternoon. Legs and glutes are super sore today. Diet went well. Eating a TON of food and the digestive system is not happy. Lots of bloating and water retention. Will probably be good in a few more days and will be using digestive enzymes regularly. Trying to keep it as clean as possible and succeeding so far.

msten - 10mg
dermacrine - 3 pumps in AM
transFORM - 1/2 pump in AM and PM (half pumps are hard to gauge? anyone?)

Workout:

Leg press - 4 x 8-12
Split squat - 3 x 8-12
KB sumo Dead - 3 x 12
SL Romanians - 3 x 8
laying ham curls - 3 x 8-12
seated calf raise - 3 x 12
reverse crunches - 4 x 12ish
standing calf raise - 3 x 30 sec

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 (1/5/15)

Felt great today. Sore legs, glutes, and abs from yesterday, but in the zone and determined. Diet was pretty close to spot on. Carbs are a touch low, but will rise with time since its so much food. A clean 490g carbs is a beast to consume. Long day of work and gym session was still great. I feel like a newbie lifter after the holidays and taking a week or so off from the gym for travel. Getting great workouts though and I am excited to see where this goes. Hit chest and tris today.

transFORM seems to have little crystals in it? Is this normal or did it crystalize? Can it absorb through the skin?

Weight is up to 218 in evening from food intake alone.

msten - 10mg
Dcrine - 3 pumps in AM
transFORM - 1/2 pump AM and PM

Lookin to bump up to 15mg tomorrow.

Workout:

Inc DB Bench - 4x8-12
DB Bench - 3x8-12
cable fly - 3x12
dips - 3x8-12
rope pushdown - 3x12
overhead ext - 3x12
close grip Bench burnouts - 4x12 w/ negatives and forced reps
cardio

Going to try and keep cardio up during this cycle. Really want to try and shed some body fat and improve insulin sensitivity through this. Very excited for what is to come.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Good workouts man. Keep us updated on strength gains throughout

The transdermals will have some crystal like stuff. It's all good

Kick in time is about 1 week on Msten I'm pretty sure. It should treat you well

Good luck!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I am really pumped for it! I will upload some pics as soon as I can for a starting point reference (bad from holiday but who cares)

Will definitely keep updates on strength. Plan on logging numbers a little better for my lifts.

Also thanks for the input on the transdermal, gives me peace of mind.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Feelin great. D-crine and/or Form must be working cause im feeling great in the gym and out of it. Havent had this much aggression in awhile all while staying awake at work! Amazing!

Eating like a madman, but not sure what to do. Its disheartening because I am looking so much chunkier and bloated almost like I have gained 10 lbs of fat in the last 2 days. I feel like its just water, but it is messing with my head. The past 3 days have been very close to the same macros. Today I will have hit 3750 cals at 290 pro, 460 carb, and 80 fat after my pre-bed meal. And this is all clean except 2 tbsp bar b que sauce and 1 cup pasta sauce. Any input?

Still need to post pics.

Msten - 15mg
dcrine + Form - same

Workout:

DB overhead press - 4 x 8-12
Lateral raises - 4 x 12+
DB Front raise - 3x12
Rear delt raise - 4x12+
cable rear delts to laterals - 3 x fail
smith wide grip upright row - 3 x a few
weighted situp
reverse situp
cardio

Breezed through this workout. Will need to hammer the shoulders more once the msten kicks in and recovery spikes. I need them to grow! If I can get some serious delts out of this cycle and nothing else, worth every penny. Next week will start to post weights. I feel like I am just getting a feel for everything right now after having taken a week off the gym during the holidays.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Feelin great. D-crine and/or Form must be working cause im feeling great in the gym and out of it. Havent had this much aggression in awhile all while staying awake at work! Amazing!

Eating like a madman, but not sure what to do. Its disheartening because I am looking so much chunkier and bloated almost like I have gained 10 lbs of fat in the last 2 days. I feel like its just water, but it is messing with my head. The past 3 days have been very close to the same macros. Today I will have hit 3750 cals at 290 pro, 460 carb, and 80 fat after my pre-bed meal. And this is all clean except 2 tbsp bar b que sauce and 1 cup pasta sauce. Any input?

Still need to post pics.

Msten - 15mg
dcrine + Form - same

Workout:

DB overhead press - 4 x 8-12
Lateral raises - 4 x 12+
DB Front raise - 3x12
Rear delt raise - 4x12+
cable rear delts to laterals - 3 x fail
smith wide grip upright row - 3 x a few
weighted situp
reverse situp
cardio

Breezed through this workout. Will need to hammer the shoulders more once the msten kicks in and recovery spikes. I need them to grow! If I can get some serious delts out of this cycle and nothing else, worth every penny. Next week will start to post weights. I feel like I am just getting a feel for everything right now after having taken a week off the gym during the holidays.
Play with your macros a bit. Try lowering your carbs and up your fats

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Good ideas I will try upping fats and dec carb for now.

I dont want to recomp as much as I do bulk, but it would be nice to do it with minimal fat gain. I also havent eaten this volume of food in a loooong time as I have used mass gainers to fill in a bit in the past.

Thinking I am going to drop carbs a bit to 350-400 the rest of the week until msten kicks in and then go from there. Off days (active rest days and will be doing HIIT) and will either drop carbs to 200ish and bump fat and pro or just drop carbs and keep fat and pro the same (probably the 2nd for this week to try and shed a bit of fat and water). Excited to see where this goes.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Was feeling off today. Lack of sleep last night due to having to pick up the girlfriend at the Airport 1.5 hours each way. Got home at 1:30am and then couldnt sleep well (due to msten?) and was up at 8am. Busy all day, hit the gym at 6:30 and after some warmup felt real good and ended up getting a great workout.

Msten - 15mg
Dcrine and Form - same

Workout:

BB rows - 4x12
modified cable rows - 3x10
t-bar rows - 3x12+
lat pulldown - 4x8-12
Single arm upper lat iso - 3x a few
DB Rows - 3x10-12
DB pullovers - 3x8-12
cardio

Workout felt good. Macros at the end of the day will be about 3450 cals at 345c / 280p / 95f. Keeping Msten @ 15mg tomorrow also and then probably bumping to 20 on Friday, keep it there for a while and see what happens. Nudes will come tomorrow finally.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I appreciate it. Im pretty pumped for it and ill keep you updated.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Subbed. Bout to run msten in a couple of months. Looking forward to it.

bonesaw14

Awards
Subbed, started my msten cycle 2 days before yours

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, the cycle is treating me well so far im loving it.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Hit 2 workouts today. Energy is great. Contractions are super intense and some serious aggression in the gym. Cannot figure out how to load these pictures, but I do have some. Took them this morning and will upload them as soon as I can.

Msten - 15mg Thinking I might keep it here for another day or 2. I feeling really good and I do not know if it is worth bumping it to 20mg. Thoughts?

Workout:

BB bicep curls - 4x8-12
DB Curls - 4x8-12
EZbar curls - 4x8-12
seated calf - 3x12
standing calf - 3x30 sec
V-up situps
cardio

Later that day...

Shoulders! Lateral raises on feel (like 8 sets of 20) just working for a pump and contraction
upright rows - 4 x 8-10ish with some drops
side cable raises
manual resistance lateral raises
cable posterior shoulder

Probably an off day tomorrow and doing some cardio and active rest. Loving this so far. Might do measurements tonight and post tomorrow (I know its 5 days behind but better late than never) Macros are staying steady for the moment.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Will do hitting 20mg Msten today. I am not seeing any sides at the moment, but I am not sure if it is too soon for any to pop up. Possibly minor back pumps, but I am not sure as I have some low back pain anyway and the intense lifting/cardio might have just aggrevated it. Will keep updating.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
20 mg is when the party starts, YEAH BUDDY!!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
20 mg is when the party starts, YEAH BUDDY!!
Bring it on my man I am so ready. I have already started to see changes and still almost 4 weeks to go!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Subbed - just started my own msten run this week. Yours is looking good so far.
Thanks my dude I appreciate it. I am loving it so far and no sides as of yet lets keep our fingers crossed. Keep me posted on how yours is going and things you run into/any advice.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

20mg Msten yeah buddy.

Rest day today. Felt a little off with a headache and just tired. Recovery is starting to come along tho which I am pleased with. Worked late and already ready for bed.

Btw, sex drive is still high (higher than normal almost) which is great. what is not good is it affects my day/moods haha but better than having no sex drive. I assume I can thank the Dermacrine and Form for that. Hopefully it stays.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Both from Morning of Day 5

IMG_3750 (800x600).jpg

IMG_3744 (600x800).jpg

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Good work bro. You are building a nice foundation

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I appreciate it. My weight hasnt really changed yet. Sitting at 212.8 this morning but looking leaner/drier than when I started and even when the pictures were taken. I think I am going to start bumping up cals today or tomorrow. Have been hitting 3500-3600 every day, so going to bump to 38 or 3900 and then probably 4000+ once this shiz gets going.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
My labido has been great so far too (6 days in), but usually it is on any PH for the 1st week or 2, then it falls off a cliff. Crossing my fingers this time though.
haha me too man. This is my first time using the Dermacrine and Form on cycle tho and have heard they help keep it going.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm also running Msten right now, along with Tren and Stano. I am interested to see how well it does for you.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

20mg msten

Had to work all day and had a gigantic headache for some reason when I got out of work. Not sure why, but my guess is lack of caffeine since I am used to having preworkout and had none. Slept for 10 hours last night and ready to go today.

Huge day for day 8. Will keep updating, but huge lift and feasting going to happen today. Possibly 2 lifts.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
I'm also running Msten right now, along with Tren and Stano. I am interested to see how well it does for you.
Awesome my man. And so far so good. Loving it at the moment.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Went ham in the weight room. Also on the foods. Got light headed/sick in the first half of my leg workout again, took a rest, and went back to finish along with hit a shoulder workout and cardio.

Msten - 20mg

Workout:

Smith machine squats - 2x14
DB sumo squats - 2x14
leg ext - 4x14
laying leg curl - 4x14
(unbeleiveable leg pump at this point so much that it hurt)

had to go home to break.

Went back and hit:
Shoulder press to warm up
lateral raise - 5x16ish
smith wide upright row - 4x18ish
lean away lateral raise - 2x12
rear delt raise - 4x20
lateral raise to front raise - 4x15ish
seated calf raise - 4x15ish
standing calf raise - 2x15
cable crunch - 4xfail
reverse crunch - 4x12ish
quick shoulder pump to finish
cardio

Serious pumps in the gym. Rediculous pump in the legs and shoulders along with super hard contractions and increasing vascularity. Loving it and making weak/lagging muscle groups so much easier to hit and pump.

Ate like a madman today, not sure of the macros or anything, but been so full all day. Trying to put on some weight. Will bump carbs up this coming week. Weight hasnt really been going up (213), but definition has been coming up and water has been going down. Will start to hammer shoulders more this week since recovery is through the roof it seems.