Formeron A.I during cycle
Inhibit P to battle prolactin incase of sides
Orange triad multi
Acnedren on hand

Pct-
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Blr Viron test boost
Taper off on formeron..
*(I have nolva on hand) should I do nolv and clomid? Or just one?

Open to suggestions before I start the cycle, just making sure I have everything ready to go from the past deca/aas users.

Blessed day!

livestrong82

Awards
I add mast since it goes under no aromastization , worked well with my cycle before and it helps me with vascularity personally.. and yes I meant to put test at 500mgs sorry.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
I'd double that deca dose and run it the whole 14 weeks.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I would use arimidex or exemestane for my on cycle ai as well as adding nolva to your pct. Have you considered low dose hcg on cycle as well? 250iu's-2x/week?
Deca will give nice gains even at 300 but 400 was always the real start point for me as far as more serious mass gains. Is a bump to 400 realistic for you? If so I might suggest that. Good move dropping deca earlier to allow for proper pct start time/ deca clearance.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Need to wait a couple weeks anyway for test E to leave the system before starting PCT. Would be fine to run the deca just as long.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Need to wait a couple weeks anyway for test E to leave the system before starting PCT. Would be fine to run the deca just as long.
No deconate you need to wait at least 3.....he def needs to stop it before his test e

livestrong82

Awards
If I Up the deca dose lets say to 400mg or 500mg.. would it be recommend to raise the test dose also?? Because ive read its better to keep test at a higher dosage than deca.. and the mast ill hang around the 150mg- 200mg weekly dosage

livestrong82

Awards
Yes I have considred hcg.. I can get my hands on it.. when would be a good time to start running hcg? The whole cycle? Thru pct also?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
HCG 250 iu's-2x/week. Stop it 3 days pre pct.

livestrong82

Awards
yeah id up the test u can keep the raio the same..but i like to always put the test 100mg over in case undose or others over dose (if only) hcg is not pct run in cycle 2x250iu shots a week

Ok. Ill taper up the deca after week 4 to see how my body responds to it first. And yes ill get some hcg then..

livestrong82

Awards
I would use arimidex or exemestane for my on cycle ai as well as adding nolva to your pct. Have you considered low dose hcg on cycle as well? 250iu's-2x/week?
Deca will give nice gains even at 300 but 400 was always the real start point for me as far as more serious mass gains. Is a bump to 400 realistic for you? If so I might suggest that. Good move dropping deca earlier to allow for proper pct start time/ deca clearance.

I got the hcg, I got some needles 29g X 5/16" long.. is that a good to pin the hcg in the stomach? Or need a longer needle?