Another Tren Ace Log ♠ ♦ :-)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys, I waited almost 2 years for this cycle, I did all the research I could on this diamond drug. this is my 6th day pinning Tren. I will start a high dose today (i was pinning 50 eod to start) but now I will start 100 eod and next week 50 ED and keep it that way for the entire cycle. I added a test base today as well, so I will keep the track from today, basically today is day 1 :) so the cycle is:

Tren Ace: 350 mg per week for 10-11 weeks

Test E: 200 mg per week

******** I also have Masteron and if at week 5th-6th I feel like I need it I will include it and use 250-300 per week along with tren and to bridge with test for the following 5-6 weeks into pct.

I am using hcg at 250 E3D

No AI yet but I have exemestane on hand**************

I will update pictures today or wednesday on this post as well:

week 1 pics

week 2

week 3

week 4

week 5

week 6

week 7

week 8

week 9

week 10

I dont feel too many sides yet but I am getting terrible insomnia (it started the second day which took me by surprise as I expected it at week 5 or later in the cycle), I was able to sleep atleast 6 hours last night and I had a very lucid dream, also my brother told me that I was talking while I was sleeping o.o Thats scary but I dont attribute this to tren but to the insomnia lol, despite the insomnia I still feel a lot of energy during the day/ I think I will change my work schedule to work in the mornings instead.

also I am getting moody and I have lack of patience lately, but when nothing piss me off I feel very motivated and happy :)

I am getting hungry all the time and thirsty with dry mouth and a random warm feeling on skin which feels weird on a cold weather, other than that everything is cool :)

I feel fuller but I look leaner in the mirror, my abs seem bigger and I thought I was growing a belly because I was over eating but the wait is the same size, also I am getting stronger, strenght and stamina are deffinately improving to the point that I dont feel that my muscles are working hard enough despite the weight I use (and I am increasing the weight in almost every exercise).

Tren ace is ridiculous strong and it kicks in fast I used dienedione before (which is similar according to some) and just a few days in I feel almost the same way as I felt at week 5-6 on dienedione and that ph is strong as fk...so I am still aware that the sides may get worse but I am willing to pay the price, I invested too much time and effort on this cycle to the point that I had to discontinue the previous cycle before I started tren, and here it is now... I will keep it no matter what :) stay tuned!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Update:

I noticed that my strength increased, I added between 15 and 30 pounds to each exercise but I lower the reps. I was able to lift the weights easier and never felt tired, rep range was between 8 and 15 reps.

I trained chest, biceps and abs and finished with cardio with a speed rope for 15 minutes around 100 jumps per minute (yes I use chronometer to check the rhytm) plus double unders.

on overall training I like to add bodyweight exercises i.e weighed dips for chest, chinups for biceps and abs in the rings ( raising my legs straigth) hhandstand pushups for shoulders, etc.

At the moment I dont feel like my cardio or stamina is being affected by the tren as some claim, hope it keeps that way!

as of tren effects I felt more aggressive today at the gym and also way more focused, I love that feeling :)

Not much changes in the mirror, just slightly bigger and more vascular

Side effects atm: I just felt a weird taste after pinning tren and I also felt a weird feeling in my throat but thats it, it went away after 20-30 minutes, also I get an intermitent headache and still a dry mouth all day long, no other sides to report, I just hope that I can sleep today.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Do you have something on hand for prolactin?
Thank you bud, I have caber on hand but I would prefer not to use it, if its needed late in the cycle I will take it, but I would like to avoid it as some claim that the side effects are bad, Actually thats why I have masteron on hand to see if that may also counter prolactin issues. gyno was never an issue before so I am confident that caber wont be needed this time.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Today I started to feel like the effects of tren are more pronounced, also Ive noticed that my temper is being affected too, today at work I started to feel isolated but with great confidence, hard to explain... if I hear that someone is talking too loud or say something stupid I start to get angry, also while driving I feel like I want to destroy everything lol.... I dont remember feeling like this before... but is not just that I am angry, I also feel agitated, today one idiot stared at me with a not so friendly look and I was about to lose my control and just looked at him and asked him: do you have a problem? the mofo just looked away..... I evaluated the situation and I definately need to calm down...

insomnia is getting better but I am still waking up constantly I think that valerian root is helping. dry mouth is ridiculous, to the point that I feel like my lips are burning :-/ also I sometimes get a weird feeling in my chest like a burning sensation along with anxiety, it comes and goes and along with that sensation I feel the urge to go to the gym

on a positive note a lot of friends told me that I am bigger and one female friend told me that I started to look like a dancer haha not sure if thats good but atleast she noticed a change :p . and also I started to notice that some girls are approaching me for no reason and ask me simple things like the time or any other stupid things, which is good too :) I will try to update this log EOD or E3D atleast, tomorrow will be my first 100 mg tren dose, wish me luck! :D

btw I just measured bp today it is currently 111 over 77 / pulse 68

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. Is it normal that my appetite is increasing this much.... I was starving a few hours ago and I started to feel a burning sensation in my chest and stomach and also anxiety.... anyone experience the same? I am trying to lower my carb intake a little but then I feel this urge to eat.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Update:

I am starting to pin ED and it is a real hassle but oh wells, I feel like the sides are better now, specially insomnia, however, my temper is being affected recently, I get angry and feel like I lose control, and also I get thoughts of violence, I feel like I want to harm someone when I feel threatened, I get very anxious as well at random times, but at the same time I feel very confident. and I feel I have an insane apetite all day as well, and I am definately heavier, my six pack is more visible but I am still waiting for that super dry look,,,,

on a side note I am also getting very vivid dreams which are also very weird, they are so vivid that I even realize that I am dreaming (sometimes), its very weird but doesnt bother me, I think is funny actually, as long as I dont get nightmares

no night sweats yet, maybe because I am using test as well?I am only extremely thirsty all day

BTW today I got the famous tren cough and it was horrible :-/ this is the second time I got it but this time it was so painful, my chest hurt and I also felt a burning sensation..... I thought it was not a big deal but it is very annoying, just wondering if the chest pain with the tren cough is normal?

I must add that there is a BIIIIIIG difference pinning ED vs EOD......... I can really feel the difference maybe because I have high metabolism? but when I pinned EOD I felt like a roller coaster, and the days I did not pin I felt more anxious and emotional+angry, I am pretty sure is not on my mind specially since sides are less now that I am pinning ED..... so I would definately recommend to pin ED vs EOD.

I will post pics on sunday!