first cycle advice pls

MindFault

Awards
So I've been reading a lot lately about msten, I've decided this is the route I would like to go to help me push through a plateau I've been stuck at. So my question is, from the distributor, when I buy the assault labs mstem extreme stack, I get the blockade, pct 3x , and the msten. My question is, would this be all I need? Or is there more things I should use while on cycle or post cycle? I would like to buy the stuff tomorrow, so thanks for your input fellas.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Research man. Youre going to need some stuff on hand for this... look up other Msten cycle layouts and plan something out. Post it here and we will see what we think.
But you got some HW to do

MindFault

Awards
Stuff on hand? Like what? I was told the blockade and the pct 3x would be fine

MindFault

Awards
Okay, so I want to start a few days of just 1 pill a day to see how I react to it, and maybe the 4th day in go to 2 caps a day, and 3 of blockade, then folow that into 2nd week, then 3rd go with 3 caps a day of msten, then 3 of blockade, and 4th week go 4 caps a day to finish out.

They said I don't need anything else, but would it be wise to have a test boOster for pct along with the vital labs 3x? And if so, which one, also. What should I get to keep lethargy at bay while on cycle? And will a joint support be needed?

Also, should I continue to take creatine while I'm using this?

And anything else I'm forgetting?

My diet is as follows

3213 calories a day

463 carbs
190 protein
66 fats

Mostly whole foods to reach my macronutrients daily, beside my whey shake post workout and in the morning, also, I drink 100g of dextrose a day, 40 pre workout and 60 post after I drink shake and creatine.

Thanks guys for your help!

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
You're forgetting at least one major thing for your PCT --> a SERM. Also, in terms of dosage, you can find what works and what doesn't on other posts in this forum. Lastly, my intuition says that you may jump into this without really being ready. Personally, I would start with a different compound for 1st time use -- something easier to manage, so that you get practice on managing sides and other aspects of being on a cycle. You're probably going to ask which is a good first time compound -- I will refrain from answering that with the hope that you reasearch the topic, and in the process gain more insights on how to run that type of cycle (that whole teach a man to fish concept).

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
This is how people end up screwing themselves up.
Listen to the advise on here or don't ask for help.
Byeeee

MindFault

Awards
Everyone runs **** differently, everyone I have researched that has ran the msten has all used different ****, and some don't even use a serm, also, some other people say a serm isn't necessary for it. I understand I want it to help.keep my gains, but I am asking for people with experience with it what is best. This is why I'm on the forum. Byeee

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yep man a serm is a must IMO for this. If you didn't want to use a serm something like lg bulk kit would be up your alley. Could add sns reduce xt to pct.

MindFault

Awards
I'll just buy a serm, so. I'll buy nolvadex and run that post cycle, anything else I should look into. As of now I'll be running. Msetn extreme stack, and nolvadex pct

MindFault

Awards
Also, I'll probably get some Hawthorne beberry and milk thistle

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Tudca is a good liver protectant but it seems you are already pretty well covered

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Just start your liver support 1-2 weeks prior to start of cycle.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Not needed, but a precaution I always take (1 week in advance). As methyls are liver toxic and, although safe, M-STEN is above average when it comes to heptatic toxicity.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not needed, but a precaution I always take (1 week in advance). As methyls are liver toxic and, although safe, M-STEN is above average when it comes to heptatic toxicity.
It is dimethylated like SD

MindFault

Awards
Okay, so I bought nolvadex, just wondering what my dosing should look like post cycle. It will be taken with post cycle 3x, and maybe a test booster, but not sure on how to properly dose the nolvadex post cycle. Any input appreciated!

MindFault

Awards
Also, the assault labs says take 1-2 pills a day for the first week, I don't think 4mg is much. What do you guys recommend for dosing of this product too, I was thinking. 8/12/16/20. Or should I go a different route?

MindFault

Awards
See, that's what I was thinking. There dosing seems small

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey man for a 4 week cycle nolva pct I.would do 40/20/20/10 if you have any other questions you can pm me or any of the Ironflex team. Make sure to eat big on and post cycle to best take advantage of your msten

MindFault

Awards
That's 40mg/ml? I think the stuff I bought is liquid

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That's 40mg/ml? I think the stuff I bought is liquid
I'm not sure what the ratio is that you have but ya start at 40mg and taper down from there

MindFault

Awards
So today I start my post cycle, so is it. 40/20/20/10 For the nolva?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Play it by ear. Those compounds aren't totally out of your system. My opinion, run one low dose and see how to handle the BP. If you feel good, then there ya go.