Trehnbolic Winter Shred

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Thanks to IronFlex for allowing me to try this new product and share results with everyone here on AM.

Cycle: Trehnbolic 30-60mg for 6-8wks, standard nolva pct protocol.

Ht:5'9
Current weight: 166lbs

Bodyfat guestimate: somewhere
between 10 and 15 %.

Diet: 2300-2500 cals 30-60g fat, anywhere from 350-600 carbs depends on what my fat and protein look like, protein 40-100g. My macros arent the same day to day and i dont track them to the T, i only track total cals and my fat grams.

I plan on keeping diet the same until effects of the hormone start to show then i will choose to either lower or maintain the cals, but overall the goal is to get leaner.

Cardio: none at the moment

Training: ppl style some days combining push and pull, rest days are instinctive for me, some weeks ill train 7 days with lower volume, some weeks ill train as little as 3 or 4 days higher volume.

Supplements: just the Trehnbolic and Nolva.

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
ForumRunner_20141119_135436.png

ForumRunner_20141119_135452.png

All you AMers input on dieting, BF%, and any questions are appreciated!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your leaner than me and I was at 12.5 last week at check in with coach

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subed man solid starting point you should rock this !

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am I reading the protein amount right looks real low i think in 6 to 8 weeks you can easilly slide in to the 6 or 7% range

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Yeah my protein is low by some standards. And thanks well see what I can achieve.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Yeah my protein is low by some standards. And thanks well see what I can achieve.
any reason for this? you are in the rage of the average sedentary adult

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to IronFlex for allowing me to try this new product and share results with everyone here on AM.

Cycle: Trehnbolic 30-60mg for 6-8wks, standard nolva pct protocol.

Ht:5'9
Current weight: 166lbs

Bodyfat guestimate: somewhere
between 10 and 15 %.

Diet: 2300-2500 cals 30-60g fat, anywhere from 350-600 carbs depends on what my fat and protein look like, protein 40-100g. My macros arent the same day to day and i dont track them to the T, i only track total cals and my fat grams.

I plan on keeping diet the same until effects of the hormone start to show then i will choose to either lower or maintain the cals, but overall the goal is to get leaner.

Cardio: none at the moment

Training: ppl style some days combining push and pull, rest days are instinctive for me, some weeks ill train 7 days with lower volume, some weeks ill train as little as 3 or 4 days higher volume.

Supplements: just the Trehnbolic and Nolva.
Im in! hard to believe you are only 166! looking good already

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Really interested I in this since we are similar age band weight and bf although u look much bigger than me,...... U sure or only 166

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Subbed. Really interested I in this since we are similar age band weight and bf although u look much bigger than me,...... U sure or only 166
I get that alot haha, but yeah its the illusion decent amount of muscle mass and a lower BF do wonders, throw on 10lbs of water/fat and itll be a whole different physique.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im in! hard to believe you are only 166! looking good already
Thats exactly what I was thinking. With the leaning and hardening effect tren can have dude is going to look massive!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol veggies do make up alot of mine, then ill throw some eggs, or meat in to round out my aminos.
Man I think I get your protein min in my first meal of 10 egg whites but if it's working can't argue can't wait to see you kill this

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get that alot haha, but yeah its the illusion decent amount of muscle mass and a lower BF do wonders, throw on 10lbs of water/fat and itll be a whole different physique.
Wait till u were me' same height and weight , little leaner but look soooo much smaller' wtf

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You eat 5 bananas at time? LOL

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Lol yeah, had 4 more after that. Living that Tarzan life bro.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Lol yeah, had 4 more after that. Living that Tarzan life bro.
Cant be mad at that especially if you have a Jane swinging from your vine LOL

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey brother can we ask other measurements like arm size neck waist would give a better pic overall since you seem bigger in pics than weight and height project

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Late but in! And all seriousness dude, you need to up protein!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love how everyone's pitching a fit about his protein lol obviously he got to where he's at by the way he's been eating.

Although, hormones do turn protein synthesis over to a high rate, so ideally you SHOULD be atleast at 0.8-1g per lb of Bodyweight at minimum. I think you'd be humbled by the recovery rate at that alone.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love how everyone's pitching a fit about his protein lol obviously he got to where he's at by the way he's been eating.

Although, hormones do turn protein synthesis over to a high rate, so ideally you SHOULD be atleast at 0.8-1g per lb of Bodyweight at minimum. I think you'd be humbled by the recovery rate at that alone.
Not pitching a fit, just offering some friendly advice. ;) He's still young so he's got youth on his side for diet. I believe he would benefit from higher amounts of protein especially while on cycle. We all have different bodies so not everything works for everyone but....... :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Fructose= GOAT carbohydrate
Fructose is useless to a bodybuilder,
Great at promoting fatty liver,
and should be avoided even more so while on a cycle

From fruits in moderation is perfectly fine, but in excess and from sources like HFCS it is nothing but trouble.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Done with most orals but in on this to see you get hyugggee!!!

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Fructose is useless to a bodybuilder,
Great at promoting fatty liver,
and should be avoided even more so while on a cycle

From fruits in moderation is perfectly fine, but in excess and from sources like HFCS it is nothing but trouble.
Blasphemy

Fructose= GOAT carbohydrate

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Hey brother can we ask other measurements like arm size neck waist would give a better pic overall since you seem bigger in pics than weight and height project
I've never taken any measurements, and to be honest don't plan to. Only measurements I'll be able to provide is Wt, Ht, macros.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I've never taken any measurements, and to be honest don't plan to. Only measurements I'll be able to provide is Wt, Ht, macros.
That's fine but please let us know of any strength increases mood changes and just general overall feeling

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's no problem but evenough if you didn't provideo for us I think it would help greatly for you. For instance this week's check in with my coach I changed less than .25 lbs but the loss was all fat and a gain of lean muscle. I'd never know that and thought I stalley for 2 weeks