What next?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Hey AM.

In about 8 weeks I'm going to run another cycle, hoping to put on some good size but ideally I'd like more strength gains. I always gain a half decent about when I'm on... But I've always only just ran test, I've used dbol as a kick start but I always drop it about 3-4 weeks in because I hate how it dehydrates me so much.

So I'm thinking of maybe a wet compound? But there is so many to choose from... What do you think?

I won't take TREN though, I have anger issues as it is and don't want to add to that, plus don't fancy some if the possible sides like night terrors. test doesn't really affect me hugely with that. Obviously all anabolics can aggravate it though.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Isn't dbol wet? What you looking for injectables, orals, legal, illegals?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Anybody got any ideas?

I'd like to get it all kind of soon so it's all ready and waiting for next cycle.

I was thinking something like test + deca? Heard good things about that combo.

Or test + mast?

I'd like to avoid orals completely.

Appreciate all ideas.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Bump. Anybody got any ideas? I'd like to get it all kind of soon so it's all ready and waiting for next cycle. I was thinking something like test + deca? Heard good things about that combo. Or test + mast? I'd like to avoid orals completely. Appreciate all ideas.
Test 750-1000mg no need to complicate things
+ injectable dbol 1-4

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I haven't used inj dbol but I hear you won't go back to oral dbol

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, thanks for the reply guys, only thing I've heard is that it needs to be pinned ed? Or is it eod? I'm guessing daily as it's half life is short just like orals?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If you want size cycle nothing beats a good old test ,deca and Dbol cycle. Don't know what you normal test doses are so I can through out a number but imo take the highest test number you have used and add in 3-400 deca with 50mg Dbol wk1-4

How long did you want to run this cycle?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
If you want size cycle nothing beats a good old test ,deca and Dbol cycle. Don't know what you normal test doses are so I can through out a number but imo take the highest test number you have used and add in 3-400 deca with 50mg Dbol wk1-4 How long did you want to run this cycle?
Sounds like a pretty good cycle. I haven't ever gone above 500mg a week of test. I've changed my mind with dbol and decided to take it orally for 1-4 weeks anyway. Probably run this for 12-14 weeks?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Injectable dbol is lovely add in prop 100mg eod your a happy man

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Interesting, thanks for the reply guys, only thing I've heard is that it needs to be pinned ed? Or is it eod? I'm guessing daily as it's half life is short just like orals?
Everyday minimum for a cycle. Some just throw it in pwo only

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Everyday minimum for a cycle. Some just throw it in pwo only
Thanks for the reply man. I'm torn between inj and oral now. Pinning every day is a but if a chore :)

EDIT:

What I'm thinking for my cycle is probably:

Dbol (oral) 1-4 (50 ed)
Test C/E - 1-12 (500mg)
Deca- 1-12 (400mg)
Formeron- 1 squirt per day

PCT:

Nolva- 20/20/20/20
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
Formeron- 1 squirt per day
Test booster- 4-6 weeks