Halo+Epi, 6 week log

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I've been Lifting for over 9 years now. I'm 6'1" 221.0, around 13-14% bf. I do not "pin", due to the legal ramifications. I've used Superdrol (before this latest version was banned), 19nor tren, halo, epi and DMZ
Tomorrow I am starting my halo epi cycle which is going to look something like I've listed bellow. I just recently decided to add Bps Dermacrine to my cycle, from what I hear it is a great addition to combat different sides that may occur. I originally was going to start at 30mg's and taper to 45 but I deduced I am going to play it by ear, feel it out and adjust accordingly. My epi is Genetech Pharma, Epi 150, 15mg caps Halo is Xcel sports nutrition's, Halo V2, 50mg caps.

Epi 150 - 15/30/45/45/45/30
Halo V2 - 50/100/100/100/100/50
Dermacrine - 3/4/4/4/4/3 (pumps)

AI life support throughout, Himalaya liver care (increase with increased doses), Taurine throughout cycle Nolva for pct 20/20/10/10 Daa throughout pct I will also be running plenty of joint supplements as well as I know this will be a "dry" cycle. I will be upping my calories a bit from my normal. Ideally I would like to put on 10lbs without the addition of fat (hey, we can all dream right?). Realistically however, I hope to improve the man in the mirror. If I can shred some fat, put on some size and my number on the scale doesn't change much. I would still be happy. My workouts during this cycle will include 4, sometimes 5 days of lifting a week and 2-3 days of cardio a week. I plan to keep the log updated every few days at the latest and maybe some progress photos too. Feel free to follow along and voice comments/concerns. It will all be extra motivation ;) Happy gainz

P

PILL

Awards
Hell yeah, looks like a fun cycle. I loved HDrol solo, but I never ran it over 75mg. Assuming you don't get sides I'm sure you'll have a blast.

I was taking 4g of fish oil a day and my joints were fine with the exception of my shoulder, but that always causes me problems. Check out Super Cissus. It tastes like **** but a lot of guys swear by it, and I've started taking it daily.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Super cissis for joints? I'm hoping to keep the sides at a minimum but we'll see lol

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Subbed. Good luck bro.
Thanks brotha!

I actually started my cycle yesterday instead of Monday. Went in and did an arm day. I got a ton of sleep the night before so I decided against the pre workout (very rare for me, as I usually need the jump start). I took my epi prior to going to the gym and managed to get a pretty good pump despite not taking any supps. I also ate well, loaded up on the protein and kept the empty carbs at a minimum.
I'm feeling good about this cycle and sure hoping all goes well!

G

guido6701

Awards
Im on my first ph. I did some research and after talking to an experienced lifter he and I agreed I should just go easy and do e-ripper cause i'm a rookie to this world. E-Ripper appeals to me because of the epi and the hawthorne berry for liver care. Gonna do it for a month. so I'm taking two a day and my program is the Clear Results Challenge - I'm following their meal plan too.

I am very interested to see what kind of results this this trial will bring you BigWiggs, so I'll follow along.

Lift heavy and be safe.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Im on my first ph. I did some research and after talking to an experienced lifter he and I agreed I should just go easy and do e-ripper cause i'm a rookie to this world. E-Ripper appeals to me because of the epi and the hawthorne berry for liver care. Gonna do it for a month. so I'm taking two a day and my program is the Clear Results Challenge - I'm following their meal plan too. I am very interested to see what kind of results this this trial will bring you BigWiggs, so I'll follow along. Lift heavy and be safe.
Glad to have you along! Good luck with your run bro. That's awesome you have a meal plan. I'm a fat kid at heart so I've been working to clean up my eating. That is typically my biggest downfall to be honest ha ha. Maybe I'll have to look I to a meal plan of my own sometime

S

SJG

Awards
Glad to have you along! Good luck with your run bro. That's awesome you have a meal plan. I'm a fat kid at heart so I've been working to clean up my eating. That is typically my biggest downfall to be honest ha ha. Maybe I'll have to look I to a meal plan of my own sometime
Definitely look into finding a solid meal plan bro it makes worlds of a difference in gains. I've done two cycles of just epistane and my first run was decent but my diet wasn't in check. I peak gained 12lbs on my first cycle and was only really able to keep 7lbs of that after PCT (174lbs)

I just ended my second cycle and during this one I tried to fix my diet and I peaked at 16lbs gained (190lbs). I'm one week into PCT and down 3lbs already so I upped my calories and changed my training to every other day and not going till failure for the rest of PCT. If I can hang onto at least 10lbs I'll be happy.

Anyways I'm interested to see how this stack works out because I think for my 3rd cycle I might try my first stack (2 compounds). Don't forget to post pictures brother!

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Definitely look into finding a solid meal plan bro it makes worlds of a difference in gains. I've done two cycles of just epistane and my first run was decent but my diet wasn't in check. I peak gained 12lbs on my first cycle and was only really able to keep 7lbs of that after PCT (174lbs) I just ended my second cycle and during this one I tried to fix my diet and I peaked at 16lbs gained (190lbs). I'm one week into PCT and down 3lbs already so I upped my calories and changed my training to every other day and not going till failure for the rest of PCT. If I can hang onto at least 10lbs I'll be happy. Anyways I'm interested to see how this stack works out because I think for my 3rd cycle I might try my first stack (2 compounds). Don't forget to post pictures brother!
Those are pretty phenomenal gains man! I'd live it if I can put on and keep a solid 10lbs myself.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Yesterday was leg day. Squats didn't go as well as I had hoped (guess that's what I get for not squatting last week lol). My energy level felt low, so it ended up being a so so workout. I may have to break down and take some pre workout for chest tomorrow.

These last few months I have been on night shift at work. With my family life on my days off I essentially have to flip. Up during the days on my days off, up at night when I work. Anyone that's done shift work can sympathize, lol. I go back to days next week. I'm going to guess that the normalcy in my sleep schedule will help my gains and workouts quite a bit.

G

guido6701

Awards
BigWiggs92 - the meal plan makes all of the difference. It compliments the hard work in the gym and the supp you put into your temple. I couldn't imagine not eating the way the program calls for. I would constantly ask myself if I would have gotten the same results if I didn't eat properly - I couldn't live with that. Do it bro. The food prep isn't that bad and you will get a better physical and mental response.

SJG - That's good info on the gains, stack and pct. I keep a daily log of the weight I lift and have seen my numbers steadily rise, even though it's only been two weeks. It's really motivational and challenging at the same time. Numbers really don't lie.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Guido- Hell yeah man diet is definitely important. I know I have shorted myself in the past because of it and that's what I was getting at with my earlier post. This cycle I'm not on any specific meal plan set out by someone, but I know what I need to eat. I've been getting my carbs from things like oatmeal. My breakfasts have been eggs w/oatmeal, meals have included rice and chicken, a turkey sandwich on some wheat here and there. I also got my Dermacrine in today, I have never used it before but I am excited to have added it. Everything I have read says it's a great add to a cycle. The added energy boost will also be nice for long shifts at work.

Attachments

G

guido6701

Awards
Sounds like you got it down. Im on epi and I've been pretty tired lately. Don't know if its cause of the extra heavy lifting or the supp.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Sounds like you got it down. Im on epi and I've been pretty tired lately. Don't know if its cause of the extra heavy lifting or the supp.
I have read that people have trouble sleeping on epi if they take it too late and others get lethargic. So who knows man. Truth be told it's a combo of both the supp and heavy lifting. Lifting big weight kicks your ass, bro! I think a lot of times people get lethargic too because their body is burning extra energy building that extra muscle. At least I hope that's the case, right?

Day 4 -
I hit chest yesterday and came in today and did some back. Haven't taken any pre workout yet this week, but I've been dragging a bit so I may have to bust into it next week. Otherwise, the cycle has been so far so good. I've been keeping up on all my supps, getting plenty of calories.

G

guido6701

Awards
I don't have trouble sleeping at all. Now, not getting enough sleep, well, who does? But, I figured the heavy lifting contributed in some way. It's two weeks into a 12 week program so hopefully my body adjusts soon.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I don't have trouble sleeping at all. Now, not getting enough sleep, well, who does? But, I figured the heavy lifting contributed in some way. It's two weeks into a 12 week program so hopefully my body adjusts soon.
Dang, hopefully it does adjust. As for sleep, amen to that. Who get enough is right. With 12 hour shifts at work, often times I have to sacrifice some sleep to get up to go to the gym.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 6 - I did arms today, had a pretty damn good pump at the gym. Could be the placebo effect kicking in already or the extra calories but I already feel like I'm bigger. My arms and chest feel fuller. Like I said, could be placebo (me imagining **** ha)
I also bummed up my epi to 30mg starting today.

S

SJG

Awards
Good to hear brother! Are you going to be upping the dosage in another week to 40mg? I'm jealous, wish I could be on epi year round.

*edit*

Just read your OP sorry lol. 45mg! I've always had solid gains at 40mg dosing. I wonder if the extra 5mg helps out a lot more. Hm. #Gains

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Good to hear brother! Are you going to be upping the dosage in another week to 40mg? I'm jealous, wish I could be on epi year round. *edit* Just read your OP sorry lol. 45mg! I've always had solid gains at 40mg dosing. I wonder if the extra 5mg helps out a lot more. Hm. #Gains
Ehh we'll see if the extra 5 does, lol! I can only hope right?! I started so low just because I am doing halo and epi, figured I should feel it out as I go instead of jumping into full doses of both. You like epi that much eh??? I've only used it one other time, with tren. Took it for 30 days, felt great bout the time I stopped ha ha.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 7 - I jumped on the scale this morning and was 225.6. Weight can fluctuate, so we'll see if my weight continues to climb. I sure hope so ;)

S

SJG

Awards
Ehh we'll see if the extra 5 does, lol! I can only hope right?! I started so low just because I am doing halo and epi, figured I should feel it out as I go instead of jumping into full doses of both. You like epi that much eh??? I've only used it one other time, with tren. Took it for 30 days, felt great bout the time I stopped ha ha.

It's the only ph I've ever ran. I always think about doing Tren but I'm scared. With just having a newborn and getting married i'd fear the sides would make me a douche. I've done 6 weeks of epi both times. I feel as though it really takes about 4 weeks for the epi to really start working. First week is 30mg and the rest have been dosed at 40mg. 40 is really the sweet spot for me. I'm excited to see how you end up when you finish this cycle.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
It's the only ph I've ever ran. I always think about doing Tren but I'm scared. With just having a newborn and getting married i'd fear the sides would make me a douche. I've done 6 weeks of epi both times. I feel as though it really takes about 4 weeks for the epi to really start working. First week is 30mg and the rest have been dosed at 40mg. 40 is really the sweet spot for me. I'm excited to see how you end up when you finish this cycle.
Which tren are you/were you thinking of doing?There are so many referred to as "tren" lol.
I've used 19nor tren, that was pretty awesome. There were more sides than with epi and others similar. As for you becoming a douche because of it, that would be the least of my worries lol. I've never really felt like I've been affected in that way. Assuming you mean that it makes you more aggressive/angry.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 9 - Did legs yesterday, pyramids with my squats and thrashed my legs from the get go. I did chest today, was a decent workout. I could definitely feel added strength and aggression, not to mention a wicked pump. I don't know that I've seen much for gains just yet, but I definitely can feel a little something kicking in ;)

My doses right now are
Halo - 50mg e/d
Epi - 30mg e/d

I will probably kick up the epi to 45 This next week, and probably kick up the halo here soon too. We'll see how that goes, appetite is already pretty cray! Aaaand I did add tudca in addition to the liver care. Got that in the mail a few days ago.

Happy gainzz!!!

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 11 - 227.6
Post turkey day, I definitely pigged out. I am getting ready to go in and do some back. My extra weight could be from yesterday's gorging ;) but... I don't mind my number on the scale goin up. Keep it coming! Lol

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 15 - 226.8
I did arms last night and went in this morning for some back. Today is also my first full doses of epi and halo. 100mg of halo and 45mg of epi spread throughout the day.
I've been doing pretty well drinking plenty of water. There have been a few days where I didn't and I had minor "back pumps". Probably just my kidneys tellin me to eff myself, ha ha.
I definitely have increased aggression in the gym. Strength seems to be increasing continually. My muscles feel fuller and after weeks I'm ready for my stuff to really kick in ;) Keep those gains coming!!!

G

guido6701

Awards
Have you had any issues with bloating and/or fatigue?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if its been mentioned yet but Taurine is the go to supp to combat the 'back pumps' while on cycle. Even with consistent water intake the back pumps can creep up on ya .... especially with Epi. I took 1000-1500 mg daily and it cured the back pumps for me during my last Epi run ....

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Not sure if its been mentioned yet but Taurine is the go to supp to combat the 'back pumps' while on cycle. Even with consistent water intake the back pumps can creep up on ya .... especially with Epi. I took 1000-1500 mg daily and it cured the back pumps for me during my last Epi run ....
Yeah I have taurine I've been taking daily. Been doing about 1000mg as of late. Had to bump it up. I actually need to run and pick up some more to ensure I have enough for the rest of my cycle, lol

Thanks for the input tho, def something not everyone knows.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 19 - 230.6
Today was a rest day, I did legs last night and could feel the added aggression. It could be that I've been working a lot, the PH's or a combo of the two. But.... I've been dragging serious ass these last few days. Otherwise, with all my support supps, sides are basically at a zero.
I have also been hitting all my workouts so far since starting my cycle. I usually miss one here and there, so far so good with this cycle :)
Oh and did I mention I'm up almost 10lbs already??? Daaaang!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just found this, subbed.

Noticed in your OP that you're backing off the dosing the last week. Any particular reason for that?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren can work wonders for people, and running Inhibit-P or Prolactrone with a test base can usually help with the sides. I did a tren cycle a few years ago and it kicked @ss with the supports.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Just found this, subbed. Noticed in your OP that you're backing off the dosing the last week. Any particular reason for that?
I have done that with a few cycles and liked it, maybe it's all in my head but I figure that tapering back down before I come off will be an easier transition into pct.

The idea kinda came from a buddy of mine, he's far more experienced that I am. That's the way he's done it, And I have somewhat copied that with my last few ph runs.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Tren can work wonders for people, and running Inhibit-P or Prolactrone with a test base can usually help with the sides. I did a tren cycle a few years ago and it kicked @ss with the supports.
He's right, done the right way you can have an awesome cycle ;)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have done that with a few cycles and liked it, maybe it's all in my head but I figure that tapering back down before I come off will be an easier transition into pct.

The idea kinda came from a buddy of mine, he's far more experienced that I am. That's the way he's done it, And I have somewhat copied that with my last few ph runs.
Makes sense, just haven't seen many people do this. Usually it's full bore until the end to take advantage of the complete effects of the compound. You may want to try not backing off and see if you can continue to gain right up until PCT.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Makes sense, just haven't seen many people do this. Usually it's full bore until the end to take advantage of the complete effects of the compound. You may want to try not backing off and see if you can continue to gain right up until PCT.
So far with this cycle I've been feeling things out and it's been alright. If I keep gaining up until it's time to taper down I might keep it full dosed. We'll see what happens, I will definitely log it on here!

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 25 - 231.0
So I haven't put on much in this last week but I feel like I've toned up a bit and put on some size. Once again, I got all my lifts in this week, consistency with this cycle has been good so I'm happy ha ha. As I'm sure I've mentioned previously I usually miss a day or two here and there.
Sides are still at a minimum. So far so good.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Controlled substance ban?!
I also wanted to mention this, anyone know or have speculation as to when this goes into effect? I have say 17 days left? I believe. I would really like it if I could finish, lol. Let's just say I have a job where it wouldn't be good for me to use once it's officially illegal..

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Controlled substance ban?!
I also wanted to mention this, anyone know or have speculation as to when this goes into effect? I have say 17 days left? I believe. I would really like it if I could finish, lol. Let's just say I have a job where it wouldn't be good for me to use once it's officially illegal..
It hasn't even been signed by the president yet. There's time to stock up. All the supp stores are starting their "ban" sales.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
It hasn't even been signed by the president yet. There's time to stock up. All the supp stores are starting their "ban" sales.
Once epi and halo become deemed illegal I cannot use them. I just want time to finish my cycle. I will not stock up, I'm not looking to, I can't, lol.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once epi and halo become deemed illegal I cannot use them. I just want time to finish my cycle. I will not stock up, I'm not looking to, I can't, lol.
lol, great avatar!

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
So how long before the bill gets enacted? Speculation??? Soon sounds like, so should I get off my stuff now. Before it is illegal

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Day 1 of pct, 233.0. I skipped my Night dose yesterday. Stopped as soon as I heard the bill got signed. With my job I can't be using any roidy roids! I could use quasi legal steroids... But not now lol. Sides were pretty minimal, almost no back pumps. I often forgot to take my taurine because of this, actually.
Instead of running the full 40+ day cycle. I got 32, lol. I was surprised at how easy and early the weight came with this stack. There were somedays ( at work mostly) where I couldn't or didn't eat as much as I should have. I really believe that with the appropriate calories all cycle, 15-20lbs certainly is reasonable to achieve.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
image-1649837884.jpg
Before on the left and after on the right. After was more like a few days ago. I believe the first pic is day 1 and the second is like day 26 or something. I think day one was after a big dinner, at least I hope that's why I look so fat, ha ha. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy my progress pics, lol

Attachments