HELP With Dianabol Bulk Cycle Please! Need Suggestions

spadilla23

Awards
I am 5'7" 163 pounds roughly 10% body fat. I have had cycle experience in the past and am interested in doing an 8-week short ester testosterone cycle with dbol as a kickstarter. To clarify, due to sports in the past I performed significant weight cuts which is why my current weight may seem like I have not cycled before. I have trained for 6 years and am on a strict diet to bulk and want to gain as much mass as possible.

What testosterone would you recommend? The most common one I have read about is test prop but if another is more effective feel free to share. Also, how many mg of each weekly would you guys suggest? My previous cycles were prescribed by an experienced lifting partner, this is the first I am planning on my own.

I am open to all suggestions, from what I have read this is what seems typical:

30-50mg Dbol daily weeks 1-4
500mg test weekly 1-8 (how frequently I pin depends on what testosterone)
Nolva 40/20/20/20 weeks 9-12

If I am missing any information regarding necessary cycle supports or PCTs please add and adjust.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Test Prop will work, lots of pinning..

Do you have an AI??

spadilla23

Awards
Test Prop will work, lots of pinning..

Do you have an AI??
That is another thing I was hoping to get input on. I have read very different views on suggested cycle supports and pcts while researching. What would you suggest taking during/after the cycle?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Your going to need an AI on cycle for sure..
I'd also run an AI in pct to prevent rebound..

I prefer Aromasin, but Adex or Letro will work fine..

I also use cycle support on any oral I use..
Cel Cycle Assist is what I've always used but there are many to choose from..

Check out the PCT section to get an idea or layout setup.. Understand all of this before you start..

spadilla23

Awards
Your going to need an AI on cycle for sure..
I'd also run an AI in pct to prevent rebound..

I prefer Aromasin, but Adex or Letro will work fine..

I also use cycle support on any oral I use..
Cel Cycle Assist is what I've always used but there are many to choose from..

Check out the PCT section to get an idea or layout setup.. Understand all of this before you start..
What test would you recommend, and does the plan I have listed seem effective? I created it based off of researching other d-bol cycles but am unsure how good it is.

spadilla23

Awards
Sorry, I completely overlooked you recommending test prop. My last question then would be the daily/weekly mg for each. How often should I pin the test and at what mg would you say is best? Besides the AI, do I need any supports or pcts besides Nolva?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd use E or C for Test..

But you want a short ester for a shorter cycle, Prop will do.. But you'll be pinning 3-5x a week based on your dosage..

I only use Prop to kick a cycle off or randomly on a cycle..

Test & Dbol is a good cycle to pack on some pounds and strength.. Eat for your goals..

Your layout is fine..

I'm sure Nolva at 20/20/10/10 will work just fine for pct, but whatever floats your boat.. I go overkill to sometimes to just to be safe..

spadilla23

Awards
I'd use E or C for Test..

But you want a short ester for a shorter cycle, Prop will do.. But you'll be pinning 3-5x a week based on your dosage..

I only use Prop to kick a cycle off or randomly on a cycle..

Test & Dbol is a good cycle to pack on some pounds and strength.. Eat for your goals..

Your layout is fine..

I'm sure Nolva at 20/20/10/10 will work just fine for pct, but whatever floats your boat.. I go overkill to sometimes to just to be safe..
So if I did 500mg test prop weekly I would have to do 100-200mg pins 3-5 days per week?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd personally pin 5x a week with Prop if your dosage is 100mg..