UNCHARTED TERRITORY - DIMETHABOLD CYCLE

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
So lots of people are curious what the results are going to be from Celtic Labs Dimethabold product.
Well I'm game and would love to log this for reference for others.
I have seen a couple logs, but not a whole lot and not very detailed.
This will give a good idea of what we can expect from the product and what it can do.
This will be a stack so it won't all be the dimethabold, but we all know how halo works, and will be able to see the differences of the outcome (hopefully)

I will be starting this cycle on the 1st of December - the 30th.

Stats:
22 Years Old
6'
183lb
14% bf currently. Would love to see that go down to around 10% by PCT. I hear this can be a good bulk/recomp stack so I'm excited to see what it does for me.
Training ~ 3 years through college and such. MMA, Bicycling competitively, ect
I had bloods done after my last cycle in September and came back good except for cholesterol which has since come back into normal range so I should be clear to go in a couple weeks (had a little prolactin rebound spike a few days back and getting that in order before I jump on)
Bench PR - 235x3
Deadlift PR - 315x5

Macros:
P: 291g (40%)
C: 309g (43%)
F: 127g (17%)

6 meals a day

Cycle Layout:

Pre Cycle:
Cycle Assist - Free Form Dosage - 2x daily
Liv 52 - 2 ED
Hawthorn Berry - 2 ED

On Cycle:
Cycle Assist - Free Form Dosage - 2x Daily
Dimethabold - 45/60/60/60 (2 Bottles)
Halo X -50/50/50/50
Stano-200 - 600/600/600/600
Form: 2pumps ED
Dermacrine: 2pump ED
Tudca - 500mg ED

PCT:
Clomid 75/50/50/25/10/10
Form: 0/0/2/2/2/2
Reduce XT: 0/0/2/2/2/2
PCT 3X: 4/4/4/4/4/4

Support Supplements Include: Creatine HCL, Multi's, Fish Oil Doubled Up, Flax Seed Oil, Policostanol, Coq10, Hawthorn Berry, Yohimbi Root, Joint support, pumpkin seed oil

Lifting Schedule:
Monday - Back/Shoulder
Tuesday - Chest
Wednesday - Core/Cardio
Thursday - Arms
Friday - Legs
Saturday - Full Body Circuit Train

I really want to get the best out of this product and this cycle. I have seen people get some solid results from this type cycle on one log in particular, but I haven't seen it get much attention on AM.

If anyone is in for this let me know. I'd love the support and will be updating with pictures weekly. Lifting stats, food logs, workout logs if requested, ect.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Been looking for the last hour on anything about Dimethabold. Are you planning on sticking to 4 weeks even with 2 bottles in hand? This is what I am most curious about. Dosing and cycle duration. As well as how "wet" it ends up being. But good luck with your run, layout looks pretty solid.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Been looking for the last hour on anything about Dimethabold. Are you planning on sticking to 4 weeks even with 2 bottles in hand? This is what I am most curious about. Dosing and cycle duration. As well as how "wet" it ends up being. But good luck with your run, layout looks pretty solid.
Welcome DMA

It really depends on how I feel on it. I have enough halo and stano to run for 4, but if this **** is as amazing as I hear I may run it the full 6, but nothing longer than that.
I hear mixed reviews on the wet/dry. I don't think it aromatizes because of the di-methyl, but people have experienced gyno like symptoms. That's why I'm running the form.

I'm going out of my mind with all of it just sitting in the cabinet and not cycling it yet. Going to start my bulking diet Monday so body is used to the calorie intake and am pre-loading now

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Feel free Celtic Labs and IronFlex reps to sub in. I know Celtic has been looking for someone to run this and having the input would be great. Really excited to start trying your products.
I may be starting this earlier than planned. Only thing holding me back is the fact I have to work a super crazy schedule over thankgiving and dont want to wear down and miss days in the gym. Just got my Tudca and Stano in Today so now everything is in hand.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting this on Wednesday! Getting my food shopping on tomorrow and still pre-loading sups.
Got all my supports pill bagged up and ready to go. Excited to blow up on this stuff. My counter literally looked like a drug store with all the pills... I take a on of support sups.
Sub in for updates and pics on this

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure you'll get some subs once you get it rolling brother. Keep it going I'm super curious about this stack.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey dimethabold is nice I ran two bottles 4% bf is alot for 4 weeks and dimethabold isn't really a cutter but it is nice for bulking strength and keeping joints loose

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Hey dimethabold is nice I ran two bottles 4% bf is alot for 4 weeks and dimethabold isn't really a cutter but it is nice for bulking strength and keeping joints loose
Diet will really determine bf%. I'm not expecting the bold to to it. The more LMM built on and fat burned, the better bf% ratio there will be. Bf goal will be more of a reach for end of PCT. Gives me 2 months to reach that goal:

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Breakdown - Beginning

I got excited and went ahead and took my first dosage of DBOLD pre-workout tonight.
I'll be starting dosages in the morning.
DBOL 15mg - 6am, 12pm, 6 pm
Halo 25mg - 6am, 6pm
Stano 200mg - 6am, 2pm, 10pm

Meals at 6,9,12,3,9, and 9

Got all my sups packed up and ready to go.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Pretty solid start to the cycle this morning
Nothing really different, obviously, but still good.

Cable Abdominal Pull Downs 3x20
Crunches - 3x10 @ 30lb weigh down
Sit Up Machine - 3x10 @ 80
Side Crunches - 3x10
Planks - 1min Full , 30 sec right, 30sec left - 3x
Leg Throws - 3x10 - 45lb anchor
Leg Raises - Floor - 3x10
Abdominal Raises - 3x10
Russian Crossover Crunches - 2x20, 1xfailure(48) - 30lb
Smith Machine Obliques - 3x10 - 50

Solid Core day.

Only thing I'm feeling so far is a pretty good headache. Been downing water trying to fight it off. Could be from the stuff drying me out a little or just need more (drink 1.5gal/day)

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Hit arms today. Pretty good workout. Tired as hell this morning but got some work done.

Wide Grip Bench warmup - 1x20 @ 155
Barbell Curl - 3x10 - 85
Outer Bicep Head Curl - 3x10 - 55
tricep rope pull downs - 3x10 - 120
Reverse Curls - 3x10 - 37-57-67
Skull Crushers - 3x10 - 60
Adjusted Grip Preacher Curl - 3x10 - 55
Reverse Pull Down - 3x10 - 37-47-47
Forearm Curl - 3x20 - 45
21rep fire curls - 3x21 - 55
Dips - 3x10 - BW

NO headaches to log today. So thats great. A little lethargic at times, but nothing too bad. trying to sleep around 7-9hrs a night. depending on work and workouts.
Eating a ton though. Trying to keep calories up to put on the weight but man. tonight I ate a pound of ground turkey, a handful of cheddar cheese, a carton of mushrooms and some crab rangoon from last light. It was a good night...
Looking forward for when this stuff really kicks in. But you gotta love the placebo effect of cycling!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is outer bicep head curl? I'd like to try it

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
What is outer bicep head curl? I'd like to try it
I use a bench bar and you lean slightly forward. Keep the bar parallel with your body and bend your elbows back, keeping the bar as close to your core and chest and curl upwards. Killer on the forearm and hits that outer head really nice

Hands shoulder width apart on the bar

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:
Well things are still pretty normal. I hear the kick in time is about 6-8days in dbold so ill be waiting... and waiting...and throwing things hah
Fridays are leg days. I had work meetings all morning and afternoon and had to move apartments that night. I spent the whole night hauling boxes and furniture up and down flights of stairs. In my book, that counts haha.
No real feelings or sides of anything yet.

Day 4:
I do circuit training on weekends. Lots of volume, just hitting different groups that iv touched on during the week and get a good full body in. My girl came with me this week so obviously I wasnt there as long as I wanted to be.
I did feel some raised aggression in my session. Not on any stims for pre-workout but man I felt like I could go all night.

Flat bench - 3x10 - 175/155+chains/155+chains
Shoulder Press (Assisted) 3x5 - 135/135/115
Rows - 6x10 - 70,70,70
Dead Lift 6x5 (4.0.1.0) 145/225/245 (I really need to get some wrist supports, had alot of trouble holding the weight, know I can lift more if I could hold it up)
Outer Head B Curl - 3x10 - 55/55/55
Seated Preacher Curls (Wide Grip - Close Elbows) 3x10 - 50/50/50
Cable Cross Overs - 3x10 - 40/40/40
Lat Pulldowns - 3x10 - 90/90/100
Standing Back Extensions - 3x10 - 115/135/135
Close Grip Pull Ups 1xF - BW - 22

Feeling great. NO lethargy. Still not getting that pumped, full feeling from it yet. No major strength gains out of the ordinary. But I'll let you know when this stuff hits it. Looking forward to it!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
One thing I didn't mention is i superset most of these with the similar muscle group exercise. I just don't list it. Big lifts are usually isolated to just that lift. But I SS most everything else. Just a side note!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing I didn't mention is i superset most of these with the similar muscle group exercise. I just don't list it. Big lifts are usually isolated to just that lift. But I SS most everything else. Just a side note!
That's how I do it too. Only way to get it all in.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'll tag along..

This is the same compound I'll be adding into my cycle in a few weeks I believe, different company though..

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I'll tag along.. This is the same compound I'll be adding into my cycle in a few weeks I believe, different company though..
Glad you're in!

Really? What company? As far as I know Celtic came up and manufactured it. I didn't know anyone else had it.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
image-2670936583.jpg

Maybe not, this is the label..

I just noticed your name looked similar..

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
This is the chemical makeup of dimethabold

Celtic Labs Dimethabold

Dimethabold contains:
Amount per Capsule: 15mg
Capsules per Container: 90

2, 17-Methandrostenalone
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide

00S4Boy

Awards
As far as I know, we are the only people on the market making Dimethabold.

Full Chemical name

2,17a Dimethyl 17b hydroxy androst 1,4 diene 3 one

You could look at it one of two ways, it's Dianabol with a 2 methyl function, or it's M-sten with a 4-5 double bond.

Dimethandrostenol(aka mithras) is 2 methyl phera.

Full Chemical name

2,17 Dimethyl 17b Hydroxy 5a androst 2 ene

Dimethabold and Dimethandrostenol shouldn't really be similar in end result at all.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
With the lack of logs and real feedback from a solid cycle, I'm excited to see what this really does.
Yeah the makeup is way different. I'm hoping it acts as a great bulk to put on some serious mass. Right now looking at dosing 45/45/45/45/60/60 if all goes well. Really take it to the limits. I'll bump to 60 if I don't feel anything after week 2

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
As far as I know, we are the only people on the market making Dimethabold. Full Chemical name 2,17a Dimethyl 17b hydroxy androst 1,4 diene 3 one You could look at it one of two ways, it's Dianabol with a 2 methyl function, or it's M-sten with a 4-5 double bond. Dimethandrostenol(aka mithras) is 2 methyl phera. Full Chemical name 2,17 Dimethyl 17b Hydroxy 5a androst 2 ene Dimethabold and Dimethandrostenol shouldn't really be similar in end result at all.
Thanks for laying it out..

Now I'll go look into this a bit more lol

00S4Boy

Awards
I'm in for some more info myself.

I always get people asking me about Dimethabold, and I don't have enough concrete info on it. I'm a umm, yea I guess my avatar/sig have been taken down and our sub forum closed, not sure whats going on but you can figure out who i am mg.

I actually have 2 bottles sitting in a draw i should really run and develop my own opinion. Kind of bad that I named the product and haven't even tried it yet lol.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
With the lack of logs and real feedback from a solid cycle, I'm excited to see what this really does. Yeah the makeup is way different. I'm hoping it acts as a great bulk to put on some serious mass. Right now looking at dosing 45/45/45/45/60/60 if all goes well. Really take it to the limits. I'll bump to 60 if I don't feel anything after week 2
I'm still In! Lol

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, glad your both in!
I'll be keeping it as detailed as I can. After reading some logs, it looks like late night carbs are playing well into the pumps for this stuff so I'll be trying some minor loading at night after work.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub a dub dub

Got 2 bottles on the way, curious to hear more. Initial reports have been positive.

Crush it brotha!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Sub a dub dub Got 2 bottles on the way, curious to hear more. Initial reports have been positive. Crush it brotha!
Oh I will. Welcome boss

Was going to get a run in tonight, but a monsoon just hit Missouri. Oh well hah

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
ONe thing that has really hit hard is the HUNGER! I am always hungry. I thought I wanted a snack so I went to get some turkey from the fridge and ended up with 1/3lb of turkey breast, 2 slices of prov, 3 fried eggs and a potato bun. And I could honestly go for another. I have chicken dethawing in the sink. Be prepared to eat big on this stuff.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loooove eating on cycle, your body just tears thru that $hit!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:
Rest day. Slept, went to work at the vitamin store, slept some more, ate a ton. Good day

Day 6:
Really felt some kick in the gym today. Im hoping this is a first sign of a kick in of the dimethabold. Felt like a boss the whole time, tearing sh*t up.
Back and Shoulder:
Bent over rows - 3x10 - 145/145/155
Sumo Deads - 3x10 - 135/225/185
Shoulder Press - 3x10 - 135
Lat Pulldowns - 3x10 - 90
Reverse Fly - 2x20 - 10
Sitting Row machine - 3x10 - 90
Side Raises - 3x10 - 20
Cable Shoulder Pull Downs - 3x10 - 40
back extensions - 3x10 - 135
Flat bench - 2x10 - 145 (usually I have a harder time pushing through this warm up, but it felt like nothing tonight. Feel like I could have put on another 10-20lb and still killed it. But not pushing too hard on a shoulder day with my rotator cuff. Had an injury a while back. couldnt bench for a year. just building that back up)

Got my bowl of chicken breast and corn with a bottle of chaluah sauce chowing down as I log this. Having a great start to the cycle so far. Excited for more!!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

Things still going well.thought I felt a kick last night but nothing today haha it was actually a pretty crappy workout for me. I did work a 15hr day though then workout. But I made it in, that's the point.
I did a solid chest day. I don't have stats today because I forgot my logs at home last night. But flat bench was up. New 5x PR at 210. From coming back from an injury I was pretty happy with this.

Time to down some pb and eggs!!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Happy thankgiving from the graveyard shift at the vitamin store!
Shovel down that turkey and sleep like a boss tonight!

Per the PB&EGG posse

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
If been out of town spending time with family the last few days.
Been doing some BW, cardio, ect while away. Not really worried a week and a half in.
I will be running this 6 weeks. I'm bumping to 60mg dbold on Wednesday and will run it at that the last 4 weeks. I hear that's the sweet spot from some other guys and I'm not feeling it much right now. If it sucks I'll knock it back down.
Minor strength gains, but I am up 2lbs in the first week with little to no bloat.
Not trying to cut but I'm shedding water and bf it seems which is great. Looking slightly more vascular. Really wanting to blow up on this. So excited!

Let's kill it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Beltzie5 Supplement Logs 78
jas123 MMA 18