Epic Bulk with Msten/Epi/Tren

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
What’s going on fellow brothers/sisters in iron? I will be logging my Msten/Epi/Tren cycle. A little background; I’ve been lifting/bodybuilding since I was 16, and I’m 32 now. I’ve been competing in bodybuilding since 2011 and in June 2013 I earned my NABBA pro card. It may not be NPC, but a big deal for me. I have multiple cycles under my belt which include; M1T, Halo, 11-Oxo, Ultradrol, Ultradrol and Dienzone, Mechabol.

Stats:
Weight: 195 lbs.
Height: 5'10"
BF%: Don't know, just judge by the mirror

Training:
For years I’ve always trained 4-5 days a week, training each body part once a week. Due to all the research that I do, and following my man crush, Ben Pakulski, I found that stimulating the muscles more frequently have produced better results. With that being said, I pretty much follow a Push, Pull, Leg split. I train Monday, Tuesday, OFF Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and OFF Sunday. I just rotate between Push, Pull, and Legs. By doing this it allows me to train each muscle every 4 days. I’ll be incorporating HIIT Cardio on my off days, which will either be sled pushes or resistance bike. Now due to my profession in Law Enforcement, there may be times to where I can't follow the training schedule exactly. But I will always make sure to smash 5 training sessions a week.

Nutrition:
I follow the Carb Backloading protocol, which I’ve been doing for approx. 2 years now, and absolutely love it. I will be eating roughly 3400 calories on training days and roughly 3000 calories on non-training days. Every Monday I will be having an epic refeed meal for dinner, which I will post a pic of every time. P: 300, C: 370, F: 80

Cycle:
Blackstone Labs Msten- 10/20/20/30/30/0/0/0/0
IBE Epistane- 0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50/50
Assault Labs NanoTren- 60/60/90/90/90/90/90/90/90
Dermacrine: 3-4 Pumps ED
Inhibit- P: 2 Caps ED
Elim1nate: 50 mg E3D
Cycle Assist
Milk Thistle

PCT:
Nolva- 20/20/10/10
DAA
Elim1nate: 50 mg ED
EP1C
Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH: 3 Caps ED
LGI SecretABridge: 3 Caps ED
UspLabs Compound 20 (Original Version): 6 Caps ED
Enhanced Body Formulations RECOMPADROL: 6 Caps ED

Staples:
Optimum Nutrition Multi
Controlled Labs Multi + Greens
Glucosamine & Chondroitin w/ MSM
Fish Oil
BCAA’s
ALA
Chromium Picolinate

**I wanna thank eddieaz and Dma378 for the advice on the cycle**

Offseason Cycle #1.jpg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First!!! And this looks great. Cycle on point. PCT on point. And you know what you're doing so this will be fun to follow. What's starting weight?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
First!!! And this looks great. Cycle on point. PCT on point. And you know what you're doing so this will be fun to follow. What's starting weight?
Thanks boss, I really appreciate it. I just did a few more updates

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
in,

if you don't gain twenty-five lbs though i'm out ;)

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I'm in too! Dude your in great shape this is going to be great!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Looking Yoked Bro..

Also look like that huge white cop from the movie Spawn! Lol

Should be a good run.. Good luck brotha!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

headed to the gym now to crush back, rear delts and biceps....Yeah Buddy, time to make some gains!!

Work Hard and NEVER Give Up!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Recap:

Killed a Pull day in the gym today!! I won't write down my exercises, sets or reps due to the fact that I go by feel and do tons of volume with supersets, dropsets and rest/pause sets. Overall there was no different "feeling" , and if there was, it would've been a placebo effect.

I will say the NanoTren does taste horrible and has a wicked burning effect. I would compare it to taking a strong shot of liquor. I was expecting it due to the fact of me researching the product and it is stated to chase it with some kind of flavored beverage. So what did I do, chased it down with a BCAA shake.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Headed to the gym now for a ridiculous high volume leg day.

Work Hard and NEVER Give Up!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Happy Veterans Day to all my fellow veterans. Thank you for your service

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Recap:

Wow, legs are sore and pumped!! As I sit here typing this, my quads are just throbbing, yeah buddy!! I felt great today in the gym. I did have a bit of an extra "umph", but it's just a mental thing. Can't wait to get to the "ON" stage of the cycle. But, I know it will come and when it does it will be game on.

Leg Session:

A1. Leg Extension: 3 sets of 8-15 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
A2. Lying Leg Curls: 3 sets of 8-15 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
B. Walking DB Lunges: 3 Sets of 20-30 steps per leg
C. Smith Machine Lying 1-Legged Vertical Press: 4 Sets of 20-10 reps (No rest in between legs)
D. Leg Press: 6 sets of 20-10 reps w/ quadruple drop set on last set
E1. DB Squats: 4 Sets of 15-10 reps
E2. Seated Hammer Strength Leg Curl: 4 Sets of 20-10 reps
F. BB Squats: 4 sets of 6 reps (emphasizing negative and full depth)
G. Donkey Calf Raises: 6 Sets of 20-10 Reps
G1. Calf Press: 6 Sets of 25-10 Reps
H. Standing Calf Raises: 4 Sets of 6-10 Reps

Due to me having SRT Training on Thursday morning and the range that evening as well, I'll be lifting tomorrow and taking off from the weights on Thursday.

Work Hard and NEVER Give Up!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice leg session. I love the squats after all that other work.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Nice leg session. I love the squats after all that other work.
I used to put my squats in the beginning of my work out, but I never really felt much out of it. Over the past year I put them at the end of my workout, which my weight is lighter, but I emphasize the negative with the full depth, which really focuses on the time under tension. I really stepped away from all that bro science crap and really started focusing on what tailors to me.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I used to put my squats in the beginning of my work out, but I never really felt much out of it. Over the past year I put them at the end of my workout, which my weight is lighter, but I emphasize the negative with the full depth, which really focuses on the time under tension. I really stepped away from all that bro science crap and really started focusing on what tailors to me.
I'm gonna give this a whirl next leg day. Squats are so hit and miss for me lately

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna give this a whirl next leg day. Squats are so hit and miss for me lately
Ditto. I did a 200 rep burnout before my squats yesterday. Didn't feel as strong, but man are my legs more sore today than they have been in a while.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Your a Beast Bro, I'd collapse after all that..
Nice session, this cycle should be awesome with sessions like that..

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Your a Beast Bro, I'd collapse after all that..
Nice session, this cycle should be awesome with sessions like that..
Hahaha, thanks boss. Just putting the hard work in to get those gains!!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Recap:

Chest, Front/Side Delts and Triceps (Push) Day. Session was phenomenal and I felt like an absolute boss. I know it's still a placebo effect, but I'll take the mental surge.

Push Session:

A. Incline DB Press: 6 sets of 6-12 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
B1. Life Fitness Machine Press: 4 sets of 8-12 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
B2. Assisted Dips: 4 sets of 10-15
C. Lying DB Floor Press: 5 sets of 8-14 reps
D1. Life Fitness Incline Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
D2. Life Fitness Pec Deck: 3 sets of 8-12 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
D3: Push-Ups: 3 sets to failure
E1. Seated DB Press: 4 sets of 8-14 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
E2. DB Side Laterals: 4 sets of 20-30 reps (rest/pause until target reps were reached)
F1. DB Upright Rows: 4 sets of 8-14 reps
F2. Front Plate Raises: 4 sets of 8-14 reps
F3. Triceps Pushdowns: 4 sets of 8-16 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
G. Lying 1-Arm DB Extensions: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (No rest in between arms)
H. Life Fitness Seated Triceps Press: 4 sets of 8-14 reps w/ triple drop set on last set

**Work Hard and NEVER Give Up!!**

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see some Giant Sets!! Lots of presses I like it. I also love placebo. Gets proven results!! LOL

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
haha, yes sir you do. I love to press my way through chest and shoulders.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Recap:

Off day. I had SRT Training in the morning and range in the evening. No actual cardio at the gym because for SRT Training we did woodland ops training and I was walking in the woods for approx. an hour. Metabolism is firing because I was ridiculously hungry all day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome workouts. I like how you just kinda go with the feel when u workout. And your stack looks amazing. You'll definitely see some good results!!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workouts. I like how you just kinda go with the feel when u workout. And your stack looks amazing. You'll definitely see some good results!!
Thanks boss. I've been training instinctively now for approx. a year now. If I like how a movement feels I do it until I'm tires. If I don't like how a movement feels than I move on. I think so many people get caught up in the whole "you have to do this exercise for this amount of sets/reps". Do what works for you. I know a lot of guys that do not like training with me because of the amount of volume I do, but that's fine because it's not their cup of tea. I don't like training with guys who do 4-6 exercises for 3 straights sets of 8-12 reps and take long rest periods.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 Recap:

Back, rear delts and biceps (Pull) Day. Back was feeling a little sore and stiff this morning due to wearing my SRT gear all morning yesterday during woodland ops training. Despite the minor back issue, my session rocked and after getting warmed up I felt like an absolute boss.

Pull Session:

A. Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Reverse Grip Pulldown: 4 sets of 8-14 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
B1. Life Fitness Machine Pullover: 3 sets of 8-12 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
B2. Assisted Pullups: 3 sets of 10-15
C. Deadlifts (Dorian Yates Style):8 sets of 1-14 reps
D1. Neutral Grip Cable Pulldown: 4 sets of 8-14 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
D2. Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Overhand Grip Pulldown: 4 sets of 8-14 reps
E: EZ-Bar Reverse Grip Rows: 4 sets of 8-14 reps w/ 5 partials at end of every set
F. Prone Supported DB Rear Lateral Raises: 4 sets of 8-20 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
G. Life Fitness Machine Row: 5 sets of 8-20 (Pulled high to target rear delts)
H1. BB Curls: 4 sets of 10-15 reps
H2. Life Fitness Preacher Curls: 4 sets of 15-25 reps
H3. 2- Arm DB Hammer Curls: 4 sets of 10-15 reps (At the completion of my last set went up the rack performing alternating DB Hammer curls for 6 reps until failure and immediately went back down the rack performing 6 reps until failure)

10 min. of HIIT Cardio on the elliptical post workout

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your volume is just staggering. But maybe I'm just lazy. OK. About the msten. I've noticed in my 30's, I lose my appetite running harsh orals. If this happens @30 with msten, would you back off the dosage or just discontinue and enjoy the other two?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Your volume is just staggering. But maybe I'm just lazy. OK. About the msten. I've noticed in my 30's, I lose my appetite running harsh orals. If this happens @30 with msten, would you back off the dosage or just discontinue and enjoy the other two?
I've ran Msten before (ultradrol) and never had a problem. I've never been a big eater, which is a curse for me in bodybuilding. Now, I can pound an epic cheat meal, but to throw down a lot of food throughout the day is hard for me. When I'm on cycle my metabolism fires and I can actually put food down.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 Recap:

Had Army Reseves and my daughter this weekend so I had to get to the gym early, which is 4:30 am. Leg session went fantastic even for being this early in the morning. I felt like I could lift all day.

Leg Session:

A. Lying Leg Curls (body upright and off pad): 6 sets of 20-6 reps w/ triple drop set on last set (Rest periods were 30 sec.)
B. Leg Press: 9 sets of 30-8 reps w/ quadruple drop set on last set (Rest periods were long enough to switch weights)
C. Hack Squats: 6 Sets of 16-8 reps (Rest periods were 30 sec.)
D. Horizontal Leg Press: 6 sets of 30-15 reps w/ triple drop set on last set (Rest periods were 30 sec.)
E. Single Leg Extensions: 4 sets of 20-10 reps (No rest in between Legs)
F. Single Leg Lying Leg Curls (body flat against pad) 4 sets of 20-10 reps (No rest in between Legs)

Work Hard and NEVER Give Up!!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 Recap:

Had Army Reseves and my daughter again so I was at the gym at 4:30 am. Cardio only today which consisted of 15 min. HIIT on the resistance bike and 15 min. LISS on the tread mill. Felt great again and was surprised on the motivation I had even though I was getting up to do cardio.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 Recap:

Woke up this morning and felt lighter. I weighed myself and was 192 lbs, that's down 3 lbs. since the start. I was actually happy and did a fist pump because I know that my metabolism is firing on all cylinders. That's why I'm a huge advocate on being lean before you start a "bulk" so your body can utilize all the excess calories to build muscle and not store as fat. So after a few hours of contimplating my game plan I made the following adjustments. I decided to add 2 additionlal 30 min LISS cardio sessions. So that will put me at 2- HIIT and 2-LISS cardio sessions a week. The reason for this is not for fat loss, but to help keep my metabolism firing and help aid in nutrient partitioning. Now here's the greatest part, I will be bumping my calories up from 3400 to 3800. That's the reason for the extra cardio sessions. I'm not a fan of just putting on weight to pad an ego and move the scale. I want quality weight, and if I only put on 7-10 lbs, than I know it will be quality weight and not just fluff that I'll have to work off later. In a week I will check my weight and body composition and will make adjustments again if needed.

Chest, Front/Side Delts and Triceps (Push) Day. My strength has gone up because all my reps have creeped up 2-3 reps. Decided to keep the weight the same and just focus more on the additional reps, It's all about progressive overload. For me it's either adding additionla reps to your weight, adding more time under tension or increasing your weight. The session was pretty much the same as my last Push session. Next Push session I will bump up the weights.

Push Session:

A. Incline DB Press: 6 sets of 6-12 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
B1. Life Fitness Machine Press: 4 sets of 8-12 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
B2. Assisted Dips: 4 sets of 10-15
C. Lying DB Floor Press: 5 sets of 8-14 reps
D1. Life Fitness Incline Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
D2. DB Incline Flys: 3 sets of 8-12 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
D3: Push-Ups: 3 sets to failure
E1. Seated Hammer Strenght Press: 4 sets of 8-14 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
E2. DB Side Laterals: 4 sets of 20-30 reps (rest/pause until target reps were reached)
F1. DB Upright Rows: 4 sets of 8-14 reps
F2. Front Plate Raises: 4 sets of 8-14 reps
F3. Triceps Rope Pushdowns: 4 sets of 8-16 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
G. Seated Life Fitness Overhead Extension: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
H. Life Fitness Seated Triceps Press: 4 sets of 8-14 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
I1: Close Grip Bench Press: 4 sets of 16-8 reps
I2: Close Grip Push-Ups: 4 sets to failure

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 Recap:

Back, rear delts and biceps (Pull) Day. Beast mode today and I have a feeling that the "ON" feeling is starting to creep up.

Pull Session:

A. Neutral Grip Pull-Ups: 3 sets to failure
B. Underhand Grip Pull-Ups: 3 sets to failure
C1. Nautilus Machine Pullover: 4 sets of 16-8 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
C2. Standing DB Rows: 4 sets of 12-8 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
D. Hammer Strength Neutral Grip 1-Arm Row: 4 sets of 12-8 reps w/ 2 rest pause sets and drop set on last set
E1. Seated High Cable Row: 4 sets of 12-8 reps w/ triple drop set on last set
E2. Bent Over BB Rows: 4 sets of 12-8 reps
F1: Neutral Grip T-Bar Row: 4 sets of 8-14 reps w/ rest pause until desired reps were reached
F2. Hammer Strength Overhand Grip 2-Arm Row: 4 sets of 12-8 reps w/ rest pause until desired reps were reached
G. Reverse Pec Deck: 4 sets of 16-8 reps w/ triple drop set on last set.
H. DB rear laterals: 4 sets of 15-8 reps
I. Life Fitness 1-Arm Preacher Curls: 4 sets of 20-10 reps (No rest in between arms)
J. Standing DB Curls: 6 sets of 6 reps (focusing on a 4 sec. contraction and 6 sec. negative)
K. Standing Straight Bar Cable Curls: FST-7

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Damn it man your workouts are solid!!
Thanks bro. Just caught up on your thread and you are looking solid. In the near future I'm gonna have to get with you about running some DMZ, poo looks solid!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. Just caught up on your thread and you are looking solid. In the near future I'm gonna have to get with you about running some DMZ, poo looks solid!!
Hit me up for sure. And thank you.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 Recap:

Off Day from the weights. Woke up this afternoon (3rd shift) and knocked out 30 mins. of LISS cardio. Feeling great and I'm starting to think that everything is coming together.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
You should up your liver support and water from the sounds of it. Grab some TUDCA. Loss of appetite can be from liver damage.