Olympus Labs Ep1 and TR3N - 2nd Cycle Review - Opinions

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
Reposting this here to see if I can get some more input. I’m getting ready for my 2nd cycle and would like some input and suggestions. I've already made my order w/ Nutraverse and it should be arriving next week. I'm not planning on starting this cycle until after I get my blood work done.

My 1st cycle was this past summer, TRT (Test C, 200mg, 1mL per week) + OL Ep1 x 6 weeks. I gained close to 10 pounds and managed to keep most of it on. I did not have to run PCT as I’m on TRT, so after cycle it was business as usual. I was taking Ar1macare Pro for liver support. Arimidex which I normally take 1-2 tabs per week as discontinued until cycle was complete. Taurine on hand but not taken.

I’m currently 45 y/o, 198 pounds and 13% body fat. I train a split 6 days a week. Diet will be tightened up before cycle and calories will be increased to 3000 per day. I’m looking to bulk, increase more mass and lose some bodyfat. I’m looking to run OL Ep1 stacked w/ Tr3n. I’ve been researching and looking at the following 6 week cycle.

Test C: 200mg, 1 mL per week.
Ep1: 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3n: 0/0/60/90/90/90
Ar1macare Pro: 3 x per day
Inhibit-P : 0/0/2/2/2/2

How does this cycle look? I am not opposed to upping my Test C per week or extending the cycle if needed. Any suggestions or changes. Many thanks!
Cheers,
Larry