PH, Diet and other things - cutting

shalashaska

Awards
Hiho guys,

I'm a few weeks doing a cutting plan. Went the carbs down slowly and now i'm on low-carb/"keto".

Will start using Hydroxycut Hardcore Pro Elite or ECA in some days.

Also, it's arriving 2 bottles of H-Stane here.

So: Is there any problem stayin' low-carb and use h-stane? Or it isn't worth?

Actual Stats:
1,72m
82kg
14,5%bf

Diet Plaining:
Pro: 2,5-3,5g/kg
Carb: Less than 50g
Fat: reach the day needing

Sups:
Orange Triad
Organ Shield
TT-33
Beta-Alanine
No-Xplode / C4
Whey Gold Standard
H-Stane(will run 50 for 2 weeks and 75 for other 2 or 4 weeks, dunno yet)
Hydroxycut hardcore pro elite or ECA

PCT:
40/40/20/20 Tamoxifen
Activate Xtreme

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Low carb on any steroid is not the best idea. All steroids allow your body to MUCH more effectively utilize nutrients, especially carbs as your glycogen stores are increased. I would keep cerbs moderate since you're cutting as you will want them to help with performance.

The biggest issue I see is that you're using heavy stims. When you get on, you should drop the stims or else you BP will prob go through the roof. Like potentially lethal levels with the combos you're suggesting.

shalashaska

Awards
Don't have problems with stims, but it would be a low-dose of EC(wrote ECA wrong :/) or HCHPE, only before the fasted cardio.

About the carbs, what you want to mean saying "moderate"? 150~200g?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
They are called anabolics for a reason.. They are best used for building muscle mass. Personally I'd go with something mild if you are going to use EC, something like Osta + bps dermacrine. And frequently check your bp.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't have problems with stims, but it would be a low-dose of EC(wrote ECA wrong :/) or HCHPE, only before the fasted cardio.

About the carbs, what you want to mean saying "moderate"? 150~200g?
You may not have a problem with stims but steroids will raise your BP almost certainly anyways and adding stims to that can be very dangerous. I was taking up to 400mg of caffiene and 15mg yohimbine as part of an ECY stack this summer but anytime I cycle I drop stims so I dont have a heart attack.

Moderate depends on the person. I just wouldnt go <100g. Keto and steroids just really werent built for eachother as the steroids will increase glycogen storage which is useless in a keto diet.