M1t Oxime Log Revisited - Lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, would like tot hank the guys at Celtic Labs to try their M1t Oxime. I have used this product previously at only 15mg and found it put on a good amount of size, but now I'm going to revisit this beast and bring it up a notch, 40mg dosing. Currently I'm running a mixture of 5/3/1 to maintain my strength and German Volume Training for size. I will be in the gym 4 times a week and have 2 sessions of 2 mile walks a week as my cardio. My diet will be starting at a slight deficit, but by the end will be more at a maintenance/recomp. Carbs are my friend right now so I have them as my highest macro for the time being, with protein at moderate and fats at low-moderate, this will also change as the weeks progress. Current long term goal is to be 8-10%bf by the end of December, short term goal is to lose 1-2%bf each month and maintain muscle mass with aid of this recovery stack. I will be on cycle as well during this, so if you want to look at that log I will have it in cycle info.

Stats;
5'9
164.8lbs

Max(s);
Bench: 300lbs
Squat:500lbs
Deadlift:400lbs
Military Press: 180lbs

Cycle:
M1t Oxime; 40/40/40/5
Cel cycle assist; by label
TUDCA; 250mg daily

PCT;
Nolva; 20/20/10/10
Possibly a test booster and/or bps Elimstane
Maybe some osta as well.

Staples;
Vitamin C: 3g dailly
Creatine Mono 5g daily
Cod oil 3g daily
Multi

Other supps;
G8; 1 scoop before bed
BCAA+ SAA; 1 scoop intra workout, and 1 scoop upon going to bed or during cardio on nonlifting days.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
October 27th
Today starts my cycle, plan on maintaining my muscle mass and maybe adding a little bit on. Took first dosage in the morning 15mg, later on 15mg at lunch, and with dinner 10mg. It is only the first day so not much to note, I did get some mild back pumps while in the gym, but that could be mainly from my over excess of caffeine over the weekend. Weighed in today at 164.8lbs, so maybe going to shoot for 163lbs week, of course what shows in the mirror is more important in the long run, IMO.

Deadlift: 10x10: 145
OH press: 10x10: 90
DB row: 3x10x75
Shrug: 2x10x180
Hamstring curl: 3x10x130
Lat pulldown: 3x10x135
Side laterals: 3x10x20
Face pull: 2x10x150, 1x10x165
Super set;
Barcurl: 21s: 60
Concentration curl: 3x10x45
Hammer curl: 3x10x50

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in

dakine83

Awards
I'm in...hope to see some progress in here man hit it hard

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im in did you run the original M1T?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have all of you guys. :) I will put some pics up tomorrow

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Have never ran the original M1T but it is on my todo list for next year :)

Thatguy_603

Awards
I'll be following as well. Also just started my log on it yesterday. In for the gains.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Gains will be tremendous, after I'm done with this cycle it will prime me to bulk later on. Did notice some mild lethargy later on today and mild headache upon awaking, so upping the water intake.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the nomenclature for this compound?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not to sure how they compare as I haven't run m1t, but it is anything like this it will be great.. The size gains from only 15mg was about 5lbs and I was barely meeting my bulking calorie needs last cycle I used it

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Going ahead and trying this out for today's workout :)

image-1469151183.jpg

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good day in the gym for sure! Haha did get a bit paranoid when I looked at this top heavy guy with small legs, literally looked at my legs the whole time after seeing him trying to figure out if I look like that lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
October 29th
Alright, so went ahead and tried out the swag shot today. Did like the instructions said and only took about half.. Now when I chugged it in my mouth and I can understand why the called it a shot lol I left it in my mouth for 20 weird seconds, it didn't taste bad but I knew from the density that it would feel funky going down. The taste reminded me of a monster drink, not the classic one but one of the zero calorie ones like ultra zero. Now this stuff wasn't bad going down but it did burn a bit, nothing too much.. As soon as I got it down I felt like things got real, real too fast haha. Drove to the gym with laser focus, not a wired focus but a smooth focused. I like how I felt with this product as most preworkouts make me feel uncomfortable or give me nausea, it did none of this which was nice. Not sure if I have the swag shot or the m1t oxime to thank but the weights did seem more lighter than usual and that is a lot to say while I'm cutting. I did PR on some things today one being the leg press, but ever week I'm progressing in weights so almost all of the exercises have a PR. Checked my weight after being in the gym I'm at 167lbs, this is a bit surprising as my diet hasn't changed and I'm eat roughly 500calories below my maintenance. That I will account to the m1t oxime as it is probably allowing me to hold more glycogen.

Bench: 1x5x95, 1x5x115, 1x3x140, 1x5x175, 1x3x200, 1x1x220
Squat: 1x5x180, 1x5x225, 1x3x270, 1x5x335, 1x3x380, 1x2x425
Front squat: 3x10x175
Tricep PD: 4x10x60, 1x10x70
Closegrip bench: 3x10x155
DB bench: 1x10x70, 2x10x75
OH Exten: 2x10x85, 1x10x90
Leg press: 1x10x720, 1x10x810, 1x10x1,020
Leg Exten: 1x10x110, 2x10x130
Calf raise: 2x10x190, 1x10x210, 1x10x225

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ha thanks, those weights can become intimidating if you look at them long enough.

On a side note, loved swag shots as it was nice and clean energy, also no crash is great as well. If Celtic labs ever needs some loggers for it, hit me up! :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about taking the other half of the swag shot tomorrow before college mm

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
DL/OH Press strength day tomorrow, so stay tuned haha..

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for logging!

IN!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ha good to have you. Resting up right now. planning on mixing up some BCAA/SAA and getting on the treadmill for a bit soon.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Haha sweating my ass off on the treadmill and I'm only walking :p

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Shoot I sweat my ass off at night, and I'm only sleeping!! LOL
Yeah those night sweat are too real haha. Haven't had any issues on cycle so far like that, running G8 so that might be helping me out because I'm out till the sun comes up

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Going to gulp back some more of the Swag Shot and hit the gym :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Got back from the gym not too long ago, so will update soon

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
October 31st
Pretty chill day not too much to note. My girl has taken notice a bit and has mentioned that I feel more defined and bigger than before. So, thinking glycogen reserves are doing well :D

Deadlift: 1x5x145, 1x5x180, 1x3x215, 1x5x235, 1x3x265, 1x2x300
OH Press: 5x65, 5x80, 5x100
DB row: 2x10x75, 1x10x80
Shrug: 2x10x180, 1x15x205
Lat PD: 4x10x130
Side laterals: 2x10x20, 1x10x25
Face pull: 1x10x150, 2x10x165
Giant Set:
Concentration curls: 3x10x45
Hammer curls: 3x10x50
Barbell curls: 21s: 60

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Been checking out pure oils and been wondering if there are any reviews/write ups on these compounds..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah, I haven't done a ton of research yet on the subject but I do like how they are kind of legal haha

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you talking about pureoils the sister site of puritysolutions? I have gotten many different things from purity and always found them to be effective. Not sure if that helps you though.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
you talking about pureoils the sister site of puritysolutions? I have gotten many different things from purity and always found them to be effective. Not sure if that helps you though.
It helps me. Thanks boss

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh lol didn't connect that together... Makes sense now thanks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Kind of goofed up when riding my bike earlier, but if everything is good to go in a bit I will get on the treadmill

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Did manage to get up on the treadmill and did some walking. Back still a bit sore, but what can you do?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Stayed up late last night partying, but still gonna be hit the gym in a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.