Super DMZ 2.0 log (unsponsored)

Bigcheese1

Awards
This will be my second cycle of DMZ 2.0, I loved the first so much I figured I would run it again. I am looking to gain 10-12 pounds muscle mass eating about 3500 calories a day, give or take a few.

My cycle consists of:

Super DMZ 2.0-2 caps a day
Cycle assist
Taurine
Liv 52

PCT:

Clomid-50/50/25/25
Cycle assist
PCT assist
Estro-strike starting week 7
Liv 52

Workout split is:
Day 1-chest/shoulders/tris
Day 2-back/bis
Day 3-legs
Day 4-off then repeat

Abs will be every other day.

The cycle starts bright and early tomorrow and I will be as detailed as possible everyday with my diet and workouts. I look forward to another run on this.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So how you running this? Dosage wise ?

Bigcheese1

Awards
2 caps a day, one in the morning and another in the evening about 12 hours apart.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
2 caps a day, one in the morning and another in the evening about 12 hours apart.
So 20mg dmz and 20mg msten? Current stats on first post would help some guys out know how much of a change you went through

Bigcheese1

Awards
So 20mg dmz and 20mg msten? Current stats on first post would help some guys out know how much of a change you went through
Meant to include that, I am 6' tall and currently at 208. Was 12% bf last time I had it checked a couple months ago, I am going to have our exercise physiologist check me out today, shouldn't have changed much if at all since I've been doing maintenance since. I'll do measurements on my arms, chest, waist, etc. today also.

Bigcheese1

Awards
This is my first log so I apologize if it isn't up to par or if I forget some stuff. So thanks you Abe for the questions.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No problem! Everyone does their log different, I was thinking of adding in measurements for mine like arms and such, but at the moment I'm thinking I won't.

Bigcheese1

Awards
Day 1:

Not much to really report so far, since it is only day 1. I'm just logging my diet info and workout.

Diet:
Calories-2921
Fat-87
Carbs-318
Protein-224

I wanted to get in a little more protein to get to 250, but I wasn't at home as much as I thought I would be today.

Today I just did chest and tris.

Chest:
Bench press-5x5
Incline dumbell press-5x5
Machine flye-3x12
Cable crossover:
High angle:15, 12, 10
Low angle: 15, 12, 10
Pullover-2x12
Burnout on machine bench press

Tris:
EZ bar extension-3x10
Rope extension-3x10
Reverse grip single arm extension-3x12
Kickbacks-12, 10, 8
Body weight dips-2xmax

Bigcheese1

Awards
Just checking in and giving an update, weight is up to 209.5 as of now. I'll so a full log of yesterday and today later on after all my meals.

Bigcheese1

Awards
This is my second run of 2.0. In my first, it was high for a couple days then leveled back out. Diastolic pressure is usually between 70-72, on my first cycle my average was between 75-78. Highest was 82 when it elevated. I got some extra stuff for blood pressure and that helped out.

Bigcheese1

Awards
Sorry for not posting. But here it goes:

I'm just going to skim over and give a review of my last few days.

Calories have been consistent at about 3000, carbs at about 350, protein at about 250, and fats between 70-100.

Workouts have been solid! Getting stronger everyday. Blood pressure is steady at about 120/70, normal for me.

My weight is up to 215 today, today was day 6. So 7 pounds in 6 days. Only sides have been minor back pumps and slight acne on my upper back. Other than that, everything is going awesome so far.

Bigcheese1

Awards
Day 7:

Took in 3,080 calories today. 80g of fat, 351g of carbs, and 241g of protein.

Worked out my shoulders today, did more weight this time. Was able to get 5 reps of 80lbs dumbells on shoulder press, was at 75s before. Nothing much else to report, sides have been at a minimum thus far, can't wait to get into the 3rd and 4th week.

Bigcheese1

Awards
Day 8:

3240 calories

92g of fat, 357g of carbs, and 255g of protein.

Did legs today, had an amazing pump today in my legs, didn't want to stop working out. Stregnth is up on squats, was able to lift with 10 more pounds than usual for the same number of reps. Nothing new to report as far as sides go, everything in that aspect is still holding steady.

Bigcheese1

Awards
Sorry for being MIA. But I'll just do an update. Everyday my diet has been in the 3000 to 3100 calorie range, 75-90g of fat, 350-360g of carbs, and 250-260g of protein.

Strength is up still, no sides to report, libido is still going strong also. I'm up to 217. Gained 9 pounds in 2 weeks.

Bigcheese1

Awards
Day 14:

Just scarfed down my last meal about an hour ago. Managed to take in 3130 calories, 83g of fat, 351g of carbs, 256g of protein.

Weight was the same today, still up 9 pounds. It's been a trend in this cycle, I'll hold steady for a couple days and then have a 1.5 to 2.5 pound jump.

Today's workout was amazing, did back and bis today. Left the gym with an amazing pump, little bit of a lower back pump to, a little uncomfortable but manageable. Hit a new PR, did some barbell rows and managed to get 275 six times. And finally got up to 385 for reps on deadlifts. Excited for the next 16 days.

Bigcheese1

Awards
Ok, I've been away for a few days for personal reasons. This is day 24 now, had to up my calories to 3600, was losing weight again, body fat % is lower. Still no sides, libido has been normal, no drop in that or any lethargy. Strength is steady rising, got to 405 deadlifts, 315 squats for reps, 285 on bench. Showing no signs of letting up. This has been a good cycle, weight is up to 218.5.

I'm going to log my PCT also, just to moniter strength.